LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

iPad: sometimes will copy Multiple paragraphs multiple times: not sure why?

@DailyDi

good afternoon Mikey 

Quick question: I seem to have an issue with my iPad, and I don’t know if it is the operating system, or if it is something to do with the way that it handles text. What it will do is for example: let’s say a write a post and I have completed a paragraph. I then hit enter/return on my iPad keyboard and sometimes what will happen is the cursor will move down to the next line and prepare for the next input – while other times what it will do, Is it will take the last few sentences of the paragraph above and copy below without me doing a thing. All I am doing is pressing return/enter and I am not copying text and pasting it in that section. I’m not sure if this is a problem with your software or if this is something to do with my iPad, and I have talk to Apple support, and they seem to think that it is not a problem with the iPad. I’m just wondering if you are had other users like me that might use an iPad that have reported such issues, and if so, is there a way to stop this behavior, or is this part of the software on the boards. I doubt it is a board problem, but I wanted to bring it to your attention.

i’m not sure how many people on the boards use their iPads to be able to post and communicate, but I use both my consul and my iPad to do it. Just thought you might have a couple of thoughts about why this happens?

Brian

16 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Hmm, strange. I don't have an ipad anymore.... can someone else confirm this bug? if we have a few folks with it I can take it to Invision.

17 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Hmm, strange. I don't have an ipad anymore.... can someone else confirm this bug? if we have a few folks with it I can take it to Invision.

@DailyDi

Thanks Mikey that’s a good idea: I am not sure why this happens, but it does get a little annoying when you see a large post or you’re making a large post and then you hit enter one time and you end up with a blank line to continue, and other times when you do the same thing you end up with a paragraph and a half of stuff that’s broken away from the top paragraph. I have yet to figure out why, but I’m sure there may be others that have iPads so hopefully someone will be able to tell me, because it seems like Apple does not know.

thanks Mikey that’s a good idea: I am not sure why this happens, but it does get a little annoying when you see a large post or you’re making a large post and then you hit enter one time and you end up with a blank line to continue, and other times when you do the same thing you end up with a paragraph and a half of stuff that’s broken away from the top paragraph. I have yet to figure out why, but I’m sure there may be others that have iPads so hopefully someone will be able to tell me, because it seems like Apple does not know.

ahhh….happens being that the second paragraph just copied itself with no interaction from me all I did was press enter. So there’s the proof!

Brian