LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[GUIDE] Fabricate Female Stent

First of all, sorry if it is not understood perfectly, I have written it in my language and I have used a translator

I will try to give an idea of a stent design for those girls on the forum who have asked and are interested in having a stent with the possibility of removing it at any time.

This is an idea for a girl's stent design that came to my mind when thinking of new ways in boy's stents that have been said on this forum over the years.

This design is based on a somewhat special type of catheter. They are more difficult to find than Foley catheters, but they are much more suitable and comfortable for this use.

Necessary materials

-          Malecot catheter of a small size. 6CH to 12CH. But it will depend on your urethra and the clamping ring. I'll explain later.

1.jpg.f621caaf8beeffe266cbee4ff3f51e5d.jpg

-          Long metal rod. 10cms or more. Slightly flexible and with a round tip.

-          Pair of scissors

-          Ring suitable for earring. Of this style or similar (as thin and small as possible). This is an example, but it can be of several designs to choose.

2.jpg.5e76188edb224d8a5ce47eaf516414e2.jpg

-          Measuring tape.

-          Alcohol and equipment to disinfect

-          Lubricant for catheter use.

Information

The idea is to have a stent that is held at one end by the wide part of the catheter, and at the other end by a metal piece. The total length of the stent will be individual for each person in order to avoid slippage and irritation.

This stent can be easily removed, but for this the corresponding accessory will be necessary, so if you are away from home and do not carry that accessory with you, you will have to carry enough diapers.

This occurs because the tip of the Malecot catheter remains open if the rod is not inserted, preventing it from coming out and at the same time allowing urine to escape through it.

3.jpg.42226aa169a1aeffb218d97991e2cde0.jpg

Before proceeding I recommend testing the force necessary to open and close the tip and check (if it comes) the width of the rod that comes with the catheter (we will probably use another). The force required should not be too much. If so, use a thinner rod.

Now, once we have everything, we go with the steps to follow.

Remember that everything must be perfectly sterilized.

Steps to follow

0-      I recommend opening the vaginal opening with a speculum or keeping the labia open in some way for comfort and to avoid contaminating the catheter. I recommend doing it somewhere that allows you to lie down and that you can get wet. Then we clean the vagina area and use some type of disinfectant.

1-      Measure the length of your urethra and check the method for insertion and removal of the stent: This step is easy but important. If our catheter did not have a rod, we will use one of our own to keep the tip closed, inserting it to the bottom of the catheter and using force with 2 fingers (to prevent the rod from coming out). We probably need both hands for this, that is why it is important that we have our vaginal lips open without using our hands.

We lubricate the catheter and urethra. Now what we will do is insert the Malecot catheter into the urethra gently without twisting. It should go in smoothly. If we notice pain or that it does not go in smoothly, it is because we are inserting it incorrectly or we are using a size that is too large. It may also be that you are not relaxed. For this just try to pee and focus on it, that helps a lot. It should be inserted about 50mm. You will notice that it has entered because you will notice that it passes through the urethral sphincter and it may begin to pee out. I recommend inserting at least 10 mm more to ensure that the tip is inside the bladder. Now stop straining with your fingers. With one hand hold the catheter inside and with the other pull out the rod. The urine should now flow rapidly to the outside. What we will do now is measure the exact length of your urethra. We gently pull the catheter out until we notice that it cannot come out (the tip is found open)

4.jpg.47bcd6ce4cd57c390d11abe11a177920.jpg

We mark the catheter at the entrance area of the urethra with a pen. The measurement marked in the image should be around 40mm, but it depends on each person.

We put the rod back to the bottom. Remember to apply force with 2 fingers on the catheter so that it does not go inwards. Once the catheter tip is closed, you can gently pull it out and remove it.

4-      Catheter modification: This part is the most difficult because it depends on the materials you are using. The first thing to do is cut the catheter a little beyond the marked area as shown in the image. I recommend cutting about 3mm more than the mark made previously.

5.jpg.2739e99ea7cebcae31100d643309f06a.jpg

Now we will put a piece to prevent the catheter from migrating towards the bladder and staying in place. We will use the metal ring looking like this:

6.jpg.9dacff7a612bd3a25bf100c4c3796fb0.jpg

It is important to choose a ring that, when passing through the stent, does not completely block the opening of the tube and at the same time allows the entry of the rod. A good idea is to go through the stent a little laterally so that you can later insert the rod more easily and also control the type of urine outflow.

7.jpg.8becac1a997eda8bddbc3491945e44fb.jpg

If you are having trouble finding a ring or part to place here, it may be a better idea to increase the size of the catheter. We will test one last time that the rod can be inserted correctly with the ring on and that the tip can be opened and closed without problems. I recommend marking the rod with some mark when the tip is fully closed, to have a reference and to be able to remove the stent in the future in a controlled way.

3-      Stent placement: Properly sterilize and lubricate your stent. This last step is similar to step 1 but this time we will apply the force of the fingers in the part where the ring is. We insert in the same way or we can help ourselves with the other hand to open the lips:

8.jpg.7f968382c4df8d3b5149de1648148501.jpg

Push the stent all the way in, even if you feel the urine coming out before reaching the end. Remember that the length is appropriate for your urethra, so you should not remove the rod before. We will remove the rod but making counterforce with the ring.

Clean the area and put on your diaper. Now there will be a constant trickle 24/7.

5-      To remove the stent, you have to insert the rod up to the previously made mark and exert a counterforce from the ring. Once the rod is fully inserted, pull the stent out.

Problems and other issues

-          Remember to sterilize everything before and after each use, as well as wash your hands.

-          Finding the Malecot catheter can be a problem, but there are some medical providers who ship to individuals. You can talk to some Chinese Alibaba suppliers to order samples to your country (https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Tianck-malecot-nephrostony-tube-set-disposable_1600109415473.html)

-          The ring used should be as thin as possible so that it does not cause discomfort and does not block the stent, but it is important that it be wide enough so that it does not migrate into the urethra.

-          I have another design based on a Foley catheter that does not require a rod, is easier to get and is cheaper, but it is necessary to use a larger size so that the ring does not interfere with the opening of the stent. If you are interested, I can expand this guide with this design.

• Like 5

Don't do it. Don't try it. Don't buy the catheters in the link.

This is clearly written by an imaginative person, with lots of unnecessary pictures, with directions that do not have the experience to back it up, and who hasn't tried this.

I've purchased these malecot catheters in the past and they are too rigid and would tear up the tissue inside the bladder.

I have made my own versions with softer materials and they still don't work (as pictured). Malecot catheters are not meant to go into the bladder (they were meant to go in the kidneys) nor can an adult tolerate wearing them with normal daily activities. They are simply too long and too hard to work.

IMG_20211208_101114_595.jpg

• Like 3
Hace 4 horas, Ferix dijo:

No lo hagas. No lo intentes. No comprende los catéteres en el encaje.

Esto está aclarado escrito por una persona imaginativa, con muchas imágenes innecesarias, instrucciones que no tienen la experiencia para respirar, y que no lo han intentado.

Comprado estos catéteres de malecot en el pasado y son demostrado rígidos y romperían el tejido dentro de la vejiga.

Hecho mis propias versiones con materiales más guisantes y todavia no funcionan (como se muestra en la imagen). Los catéteres de malecot no están destinados a entrar en la vejiga (estaban destinados a ir en los riñones) ni un adulto puede tolerar los casos con actividades diarias normales. Simplemente son demosiado grandes y demo difíciles de trabajo.

IMG_20211208_101114_595.jpg

First, Malecot catheters are made with the same material as the foley catheter (silicone or latex). If a catheter is suitable for the ureter, it is atopic for the urethra since both ducts are equally sensitive. I don't know what product you bought, but the difference between a malecot catheter and a foley is the shape. 

6 hours ago, sandiaper said:

First, Malecot catheters are made with the same material as the foley catheter (silicone or latex). If a catheter is suitable for the ureter, it is atopic for the urethra since both ducts are equally sensitive. I don't know what product you bought, but the difference between a malecot catheter and a foley is the shape. 

I know the difference bewteen the shape of a malecot and the shape of a foley catheter.

You don't seem to understand what I said: You are giving bad advice and the catheters you link to are not what you claim them to be.

I have purchased the very malecot catheters you have linked to a while back (it took over a month to ship and was quite expensive >$100 USD for 5). They are not made of the materials you speak of. In fact, just go to the link and look at the pictures, they don't sell anything like the pictures you have in your original post above. The ones they sell are way too rigid and way too long to be of any use. You simply can't buy a malecot catheter that's soft and silicone like a catheter (I've looked a ton).

Because I could not buy them, I made my own malecot catheters by converting a foley catheter (pictured in my last post): what I found is the large holes in the side grab onto the tissue as it expands and contracts and tears up the tissue inside the bladder with movement. I have actually tried it. You can speculate all you want about how a female should insert a stent, but without any experience to back it up, you're potentially leading someone down a wild goose chase that could cause harm.

Instead of giving directions on how to use catheters you don't know anything about, why not ask: has anyone tried malecot catheters? This sub goes into the grey areas at times but pushing bad advice can hurt someone. Also, I would not recommend females use stents: their anatomy gives them a very short urethra. By placing a stent and leaving the urethra open would quickly lead to a UTI for a female, especially with how much moisture diapers hold. Females get UTIs way easier than men: I was an EMT for 15 years in Seattle and took countless females to the hospitals for bad UTIs but never any males; it's super risky to try to use a stent as a female. It's risky for men too!

Stay diapered, stay safe!

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Ferix said:

Sé que la diferencia entre la forma de una malecot y la forma de un catéter foley.

You don't seem to understand what I dijo: You are giving bad advice and the catheters you link to are not what you claim them to be.

Comprado el mismo catéteres de malecot se ha vinculado a hace un tiempo (tomó más de un mes para enviar y fue bastante costoso> $ 100 USD por 5). No están hechos de los materiales de los que hablas. De hecho, solo vaya al enlace y mire las imágenes, no venden nada como las imágenes que tiene en su publicación original anterior. Los que venden son demasiado rígidos y demasiado largos para ser de alguna utilidad. Simplemente no puedes comprar un catéter de malecot que sea suave y de silicona como un catéter (he visto una tonelada).

Porque no pude comprarlos, Hice mis propos catéteres de malecot convirtiendo un catéter de foley (fotografiado en mi última publicación): lo que es necesario para que los grandes agujeros en el costo se agarran al tejido a medida que se expanden y contrae y rasga el tejido dentro de la vejiga con movimiento. De hecho lo que intentó. Puede especialmente todo lo que quiero sobre cómo una mujer debe insertar un stent, pero sin experiencia en experiencia que lo respalde, potenciador está levantando un Alguien a una persecución salvaje que podría causar daño.

En lugar de dar instrucciones sobre cómo usar catéteres, no sabe nada, ¿por qué no preguntar: alguien ha probado catéteres de malecot?? Este submarino entra en las áreas grises a veces, pero seguir malos consejos puede lastimar a Alguien. Además, no recomendaría que las mujeres usan stents: su anatomía les da una uretra muy corta. Al colocar un stent y dejar la uretra abierta, rápida se produciría una infección urinaria para una hembra, especial con la cantidad de humanidad que contenen los padres. Las mujeres obtienen infecciones urinarias mucho más fáciles que los hombres: fui EMT durante 15 años en Seattle y alevé a innumerables mujeres para detectar infecciones urinarias malas, pero nunca más lejos; Eso arriesgado tratar de usar. También es arriesgado para los hombres!

Manténgase con padres, manténgase a salvo!

I think you haven't understood the design of the stent because you haven't read the post. It is true that the images of the catheter in the publication are an example (my intention was to show the procedure, not a place to buy). 

Many indications make me think that you have not read the publication or have not understood it. You mean the hardness or length of the stent but the length is irrelevant to this design since it is cut. You tell me about infections, something I said in the comments above and that in practice there are the same possibilities as a man who leaves a foley catheter open. 

4 hours ago, sandiaper said:

I think you haven't understood the design of the stent because you haven't read the post. It is true that the images of the catheter in the publication are an example (my intention was to show the procedure, not a place to buy). 

Many indications make me think that you have not read the publication or have not understood it. You mean the hardness or length of the stent but the length is irrelevant to this design since it is cut. You tell me about infections, something I said in the comments above and that in practice there are the same possibilities as a man who leaves a foley catheter open. 

The materials used in the malecot catheters linked to is polyethylene, it says so in the description. Polyethylene is the stuff they use to make toys, appliance coveres, milk bottles, etc; It's hard, you can't cut it with pliers or a knife because it's somewhat brittle and will splinter. You could cut it but you would need something like a small saw to prevent it from splintering. Plus, the material is thin so once you cut it, it leaves a raw edge that's sharp and will cut skin.

I think you should order some malecot catheters and show us what you mean. When you get the malecot catheters, you will see that I am correct.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Ferix said:

The materials used in the malecot catheters linked to is polyethylene, it says so in the description. Polyethylene is the stuff they use to make toys, appliance coveres, milk bottles, etc; It's hard, you can't cut it with pliers or a knife because it's somewhat brittle and will splinter. You could cut it but you would need something like a small saw to prevent it from splintering. Plus, the material is thin so once you cut it, it leaves a raw edge that's sharp and will cut skin.

I think you should order some malecot catheters and show us what you mean. When you get the malecot catheters, you will see that I am correct.

Thank you for speaking up and sharing another point of view and more information and your experiences and advice.  ?

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
On 12/10/2021 at 10:40 AM, sandiaper said:

I am thinking of doing an update with the foley catheter version since there are so many doubts with the malecot catheters.  But I really need to know if there are people interested.

Yes, please.