LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you make room?

You are chilling at home, feet all up, cozy, someone else walks into the room. There is no place for them.

Do you move your feet to make room for them?

Only if they say please?

Does your answer depend on the age of the person who entered the room?

12 hours ago, KittyMerriweather said:

You are chilling at home, feet all up, cozy, someone else walks into the room. There is no place for them.

Do you move your feet to make room for them?

Only if they say please?

Does your answer depend on the age of the person who entered the room?

Interesting question. In general, I would immediately move my feet and make room for them. Usually, before they asked. An exception would be if, say, one of my kids decided that they wanted to sit on the couch I was occupying, while the other couch, equally serviceable, sat unused. Then, I might ask if they could sit there instead, because I'm enjoying my current position. If it were, say, my mother-in-law, or someone older, I'd move right away. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Interesting question. In general, I would immediately move my feet and make room for them. Usually, before they asked. An exception would be if, say, one of my kids decided that they wanted to sit on the couch I was occupying, while the other couch, equally serviceable, sat unused. Then, I might ask if they could sit there instead, because I'm enjoying my current position. If it were, say, my mother-in-law, or someone older, I'd move right away. 

Same. I move right away without them so much as asking. 

And like you, I would probably say what that empty spot over there not good enough for you?

But ya, I move if someone else needs a spot, no need for them to say may I sit here? I've done it on the bus, in lecture halls, and even if I have room at my table in a bar.

• Like 1

@KittyMerriweather

if I was on the couch, and somebody wanted to sit on the couch, I probably would move my legs, or maybe that person would want to be the one sitting with me laying my head against them or something like that. In order for this to happen the couch would have to be at least three cushions wide, as the person that would want to sit in this position would want to probably prop my head up or something, but if somebody wanted to sit and I had my feet on the couch, I probably would move my feet so the person could sit.

This would be the polite thing to do especially if somebody wanted to sit. Most of the time however I sit in my recliner, so no one really sit in my recliner but me, but if somebody really wanted to sit in there would be no problem with that happening. I would use my wheelchair in that case and sit next to them, but most of the time what I call my command center has everything I need TV, Xbox switch, cable box, DVD player, and anything else that I need right at my fingertips. Even my dock is here next to me and I can plug in any cell phone or any device next to me on the left arm of my reclining chair I have it set up so that I can lean my phones or any devices against the first shelf of my bookcase which is next to my left arm of my chair. One day I will take a picture of that place it here for people to see.

Brian