LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got myself some new diapers

Hi everyone I just ordered some “super dry kids diapers” Some samples of course so I might get them by next week (I hope) I always wanted them in the past but I saw some bad reviews about it in some past posts now I heard that they are more absorbing than before hopefully I will in joying them. ?

• Like 1

I tried those before, really liked the look and feel of them, less so the reliability. They were a novelty diaper in my opinion, not intended to be relied upon, like the difference between a pool floaty and a life preserver. I will be interested to hear how you find them. It's been a few years since I tried them so maybe they have improved the design. 

35 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I tried those before, really liked the look and feel of them, less so the reliability. They were a novelty diaper in my opinion, not intended to be relied upon, like the difference between a pool floaty and a life preserver. I will be interested to hear how you find them. It's been a few years since I tried them so maybe they have improved the design. 

From what I hear they can absorb about 4500ml plus I watch some reviews about it on YouTube so far they change the core of the diaper to make it more absorbent but I have no idea if it true or not until I get it I will find out.

They are much improved now. I tried them when they first came out, and wasvery disappointed as they seemed to be nothing more than a "prop" for AB play, and I said so in may posts here years ago, they weren't worth the cost....meh!

But since ABU has a new owner (?) They have made great improvements. I bought a bag of SDK's a while ago, and they work great!! They are rated the same as the Kiddos (which I love) @4500 mlml, and they DO work. So I think you will like them....??.  Enjoy!!

1 hour ago, square_duck said:

They are much improved now. I tried them when they first came out, and wasvery disappointed as they seemed to be nothing more than a "prop" for AB play, and I said so in may posts here years ago, they weren't worth the cost....meh!

But since ABU has a new owner (?) They have made great improvements. I bought a bag of SDK's a while ago, and they work great!! They are rated the same as the Kiddos (which I love) @4500 mlml, and they DO work. So I think you will like them....??.  Enjoy!!

Well I hope the sample i order are the same as they said that they hold 4500ml I order them on the Canadian site I might get them by Wednesday or Thursday then after the holidays I will order a big pack of them (if I like them I will see).

Anyway I can’t wait for them to arrive.

9 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Those issues date back to the previous ownership of ABU.  Hard to believe it's been 6 only years!  I had never tried them back then, so can't speak for the performance.  But as mentioned, they're quite capable now. 

Yes I no what you mean I never tried them as well this is my first time ordering them so i very nervous to try them.

6 hours ago, adam4landry said:

One more thing i not just got the diapers sample i also got some candies and some stickers do I get stuff like that every time I order from them ?????

Yes, the dum dums and stickers come with every order.

I am a big fan of SDKs, as well as Kiddos (all 3 are the same with different prints).

What really has me jazzed is the re-introduction of ABU’s Cloth Backed Cushies! Cloth back, 2 tape hook and loop, Cushies print. About the closest thing to the current generation of baby diapers that a grown person can fit on his or her heinie!

I loved the old ones, was rather upset when they were discontinued, but with the new performance they should be amazing! 

Yay buddy! I'm very happy for you! I LOVE super dry kids! They're my favorite diaper! I didn't even know they made a blue version. LOL!??? I'll have to check those out! I hope you really enjoy them buddy! ?☺️?????? ?❤️??❤️????❤️

9 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yay buddy! I'm very happy for you! I LOVE super dry kids! They're my favorite diaper! I didn't even know they made a blue version. LOL!??? I'll have to check those out! I hope you really enjoy them buddy! ?☺️?????? ?❤️??❤️????❤️

?? It not like it totally blue it has blue lining I was not expecting that here some pic of what I mean 85A5CE8D-1C5E-483F-8F8D-19467EBFDA9C.thumb.jpeg.86fa6df3f62506bbd0f8f32c5b206b05.jpeg

3171A638-8080-42B3-83F8-579EF0B07040.thumb.jpeg.8612ae7b70a176fd9103d8e606b7edf7.jpeg

on the site it totally white so I was worry a little that I order a old version Abu should update there photos of there products.

Anyway I tested one of my new “super dry kids” this morning here my review of it, The fit of this diaper is pretty comfortable I try other diaper like forsite and Rearz ones and they kind of felt pretty tight well i think it because size didn’t fit me so I got some large size “super dry kids” too make sure, I want to also note that lately that the Rearz diapers feel like it hard kind of but again it must be because of the size so moving on, the absorbency ??that one worry me the most the fell kind of the diaper was kind tin so I had a full bladder test in my bed lying down on my back with my Rearz bed pad (just to make sure??) and I started pumping my pee out I pump, I pump and I pump until my tank was fully empty so far it did not leak I check the back of my shirt and the pad on my bed both of them were dry as a bone I must admit the absorb pretty well, I haven’t tested them when I pee setting down or pooping in them (yet?) since I have one more left I will give it my full attention (yuk yuk yuk ??) just a small joke there, Now the tapes hmmmmm…… I try one tape diapers before there were “Rearz inspire select” I did have a few problems with this they felt pretty weird as fit they were very loose I think it was the tape that was the issue now the tapes on the “super dry kids” I kind like them I always put my diaper on lying down when I stand up if my diaper feels a little loose I can adjust them a little.

My final verdict I got to admit the “super dry kids” are very interesting I haven’t tested them fully but so fare I like them they look a little babyish but I still like them the only complaint I have is how long it takes to be ship I order them on Friday December 3 and I got them yesterday it might be because of the pandemic other than that I enjoy the “super dry kids” I will order more after the holidays.

Also I don’t know how many wettings can the “super dry kids” take anybody ever wet them twice?????

• Like 1
2 hours ago, adam4landry said:

?? It not like it totally blue it has blue lining I was not expecting that here some pic of what I mean 85A5CE8D-1C5E-483F-8F8D-19467EBFDA9C.thumb.jpeg.86fa6df3f62506bbd0f8f32c5b206b05.jpeg

3171A638-8080-42B3-83F8-579EF0B07040.thumb.jpeg.8612ae7b70a176fd9103d8e606b7edf7.jpeg

on the site it totally white so I was worry a little that I order a old version Abu should update there photos of there products.

Anyway I tested one of my new “super dry kids” this morning here my review of it, The fit of this diaper is pretty comfortable I try other diaper like forsite and Rearz ones and they kind of felt pretty tight well i think it because size didn’t fit me so I got some large size “super dry kids” too make sure, I want to also note that lately that the Rearz diapers feel like it hard kind of but again it must be because of the size so moving on, the absorbency ??that one worry me the most the fell kind of the diaper was kind tin so I had a full bladder test in my bed lying down on my back with my Rearz bed pad (just to make sure??) and I started pumping my pee out I pump, I pump and I pump until my tank was fully empty so far it did not leak I check the back of my shirt and the pad on my bed both of them were dry as a bone I must admit the absorb pretty well, I haven’t tested them when I pee setting down or pooping in them (yet?) since I have one more left I will give it my full attention (yuk yuk yuk ??) just a small joke there, Now the tapes hmmmmm…… I try one tape diapers before there were “Rearz inspire select” I did have a few problems with this they felt pretty weird as fit they were very loose I think it was the tape that was the issue now the tapes on the “super dry kids” I kind like them I always put my diaper on lying down when I stand up if my diaper feels a little loose I can adjust them a little.

My final verdict I got to admit the “super dry kids” are very interesting I haven’t tested them fully but so fare I like them they look a little babyish but I still like them the only complaint I have is how long it takes to be ship I order them on Friday December 3 and I got them yesterday it might be because of the pandemic other than that I enjoy the “super dry kids” I will order more after the holidays.

Also I don’t know how many wettings can the “super dry kids” take anybody ever wet them twice?????

Glad to hear you like them buddy! I'm pretty sure they can hold at least two wettings. Have you tried going pee-pees in them standing up, or going poo-poo in them standing up????☺️❤️ That's one of my favorite parts of being a baby.? Did you get the scented ones? I like the scented ones, especially with baby powder. It feels extra babyish that way!?????❤️???❤️☺️?

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Glad to hear you like them buddy! I'm pretty sure they can hold at least two wettings. Have you tried going pee-pees in them standing up, or going poo-poo in them standing up????☺️❤️ That's one of my favorite parts of being a baby.? Did you get the scented ones? I like the scented ones, especially with baby powder. It feels extra babyish that way!?????❤️???❤️☺️?

Hmmmm…. Where to start ?…..

For the first question I pee in them when I was lying down on my bed and as for pooping in them well like I said i haven’t fully tested them yet i only have one of them left so I saving it for later well until I order some more after the holidays ?.

Now for the second question you ask is if I got the scented ones the answer is no am afraid I kind of allergic the scented stuff sorry?.

I Know there very babyish but I am a Diaper Lover and I kind of admire the “super dry kids” for years I always wanted them i I get the chance to wear them.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, adam4landry said:

Hmmmm…. Where to start ?…..

For the first question I pee in them when I was lying down on my bed and as for pooping in them well like I said i haven’t fully tested them yet i only have one of them left so I saving it for later well until I order some more after the holidays ?.

Now for the second question you ask is if I got the scented ones the answer is no am afraid I kind of allergic the scented stuff sorry?.

I Know there very babyish but I am a Diaper Lover and I kind of admire the “super dry kids” for years I always wanted them i I get the chance to wear them.

Oh okay buddy, thanks! When you go pee-pees in them standing up let me know how that felt buddy. Also when you go poo-poo.? I would really like to know! Like I said before, I'm glad you like your new diapies. Fun fact: I think that diapie design is based off of an real baby diaper.?? Which makes it even better!????❤️ And I LOVE the babyish print!?❤️?☺️?? It's so cute for a Little like me!?? Did you use baby powder when trying them on, and how was the fit under your clothes? Where they comfortable in that regard?? I really hope they're better quality than their previous version.?☺️?❤️???❤️? And like I said before, I'm pretty sure they can hold two wettings.???❤️?????❤️?? Also those are some really nice pics buddy!???☺️?❤️????

• Like 1
17 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh okay buddy, thanks! When you go pee-pees in them standing up let me know how that felt buddy. Also when you go poo-poo.? I would really like to know! Like I said before, I'm glad you like your new diapies. Fun fact: I think that diapie design is based off of an real baby diaper.?? Which makes it even better!????❤️ And I LOVE the babyish print!?❤️?☺️?? It's so cute for a Little like me!?? Did you use baby powder when trying them on, and how was the fit under your clothes? Where they comfortable in that regard?? I really hope they're better quality than their previous version.?☺️?❤️???❤️? And like I said before, I'm pretty sure they can hold two wettings.???❤️?????❤️?? Also those are some really nice pics buddy!???☺️?❤️????

I haven’t wear them under my clothes yet now as for if there comfortable as I mention i was having some issues with other diapers brands i think is was because I chose the wrong size with the “super dry kids” I ordered them in a size large and they felt more comfortable they don’t felt tight when I bend over or sit down on the chair.

As for the pics I posted glad you liked them And as I said i think that ABU should update the photo of there products here one of the photo they have.17C89D4B-64FA-44BD-8279-86CB7DB7539A.thumb.jpeg.b1add94cc48b73bfd261599d02fc085b.jpeg see what I mean they should update there photo of there products what do you think ?????

10 minutes ago, adam4landry said:

I haven’t wear them under my clothes yet now as for if there comfortable as I mention i was having some issues with other diapers brands i think is was because I chose the wrong size with the “super dry kids” I ordered them in a size large and they felt more comfortable they don’t felt tight when I bend over or sit down on the chair.

As for the pics I posted glad you liked them And as I said i think that ABU should update the photo of there products here one of the photo they have.17C89D4B-64FA-44BD-8279-86CB7DB7539A.thumb.jpeg.b1add94cc48b73bfd261599d02fc085b.jpeg see what I mean they should update there photo of there products what do you think ?????

Yeah for sure, I 100% agree with you! They DEFINITELY need to update their photos. Do you know if those new diapies ride high??? I love diapies that ride high!?❤️??????

27 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Yeah for sure, I 100% agree with you! They DEFINITELY need to update their photos. Do you know if those new diapies ride high??? I love diapies that ride high!?❤️??????

Hmmmm….?? I don’t think so I only put one of them on to test out if it would leak when I lie down so at the moment I can’t tell sorry.

7 minutes ago, adam4landry said:

Hmmmm….?? I don’t think so I only put one of them on to test out if it would leak when I lie down so at the moment I can’t tell sorry.

That's okay buddy! I'm glad it didn't leak though!???❤️ If there's one thing I hate, it's a leaky diapie!????

5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's okay buddy! I'm glad it didn't leak though!???❤️ If there's one thing I hate, it's a leaky diapie!????

?? Tell me about it I try the some adult diapers from the store like depends and some tena cloth back diapers and let me tell you I was not impress by them they leak a lot but instead of using depend as diapers I use them as a pleasure tube. ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, adam4landry said:

?? Tell me about it I try the some adult diapers from the store like depends and some tena cloth back diapers and let me tell you I was not impress by them they leak a lot but instead of using depend as diapers I use them as a pleasure tube. ?

What do you mean by "pleasure tube" I've never heard that term before.??

• Like 1