LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have a girlfriend/wife who's accepting your diaper fetish?

wintra

10 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

That really sucks ? I couldn't imagine my Wife or Boyfriend basically telling me I had to hide part of who I am when I'm around them.

Yeah it is a little rough but I love her a lot and I am willing to make that concession because relationships are about compromise! Also relationships are constantly evolving so who knows maybe she’ll open up later down the road but for now I am content with what’s going on 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

So I just made a post about this 

that my GF knows and is okay with it and went with me to buy diapers. She does not do it with me but it’s a start

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Wife.  Told her about my diapers before we got married. ..about 10 years agaio I told her how I all way wanted to be a bed wetter but thaut that be over the top for her.  Turned out that she loved seeing me in my diapers from the first time I diapered In front of her.  If been in night diapers ever since with her support  and training I have achieved my dream  to be a bed wetter. I am a nightly bedwetter.   She confessed that she wanted me to become a bedwetter bacause 99% of other woman would be disgusted by the thaut of a sexual encounter with a man her man that wet the bed. The more  diaper dependent I become the more she attracted to me.   She loves buying me diapers pj's and onesies it works for us

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

My wife knows and is accepting. She does diaper me about 50% of the time and I get to wear about 4-5 times a week.  I keep them in the open in our closet.  

I was embarrassed when I first told her and first started wearing them around her,but she was unphased.  She likes to make me blush so she will play up the mom mode lite.  Like random butt pats and finger in the leg to check for wetness.  But she won't break conversation so it's just normal.  

I think that if you have a strong relationship diapers are a small matter.  

• Like 2

My wife is accepting. Doesn’t partake to the extent I wish she would (one of these days she’ll wear to bed like I do) but she openly accepts my nightly diaper wearing and the rarer occasions I wear during the day.

She’s fully aware of my diapers, pjs, onesies, etc. I’ll put my pjs and onesies in the hamper just like any other article of clothing  and she’ll wash them and they’ll be neatly folded on my dresser along with my other clothes.  She’s even bought sippy cups and other stuff for me—not uncommon for me to put, wipes, baby lotion, and powder on our grocery list.

I know she doesn’t totally get it, but she knows it brings me happiness and turns me on so she’s cool with it. We have absolutely incorporated my diapers into our sexual play and she has fully embraced that aspect of it. On countless occasions she has come to bed, patted my bottom, said, “just want to make sure my little boy is wearing his diaper,” and initiated things by asking if I wanted want to play. I sometimes feel like I have to pinch myself and I do not take it for granted. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Pampersmademe said:

My wife is accepting. Doesn’t partake to the extent I wish she would (one of these days she’ll wear to bed like I do) but she openly accepts my nightly diaper wearing and the rarer occasions I wear during the day.

She’s fully aware of my diapers, pjs, onesies, etc. I’ll put my pjs and onesies in the hamper just like any other article of clothing  and she’ll wash them and they’ll be neatly folded on my dresser along with my other clothes.  She’s even bought sippy cups and other stuff for me—not uncommon for me to put, wipes, baby lotion, and powder on our grocery list.

I know she doesn’t totally get it, but she knows it brings me happiness and turns me on so she’s cool with it. We have absolutely incorporated my diapers into our sexual play and she has fully embraced that aspect of it. On countless occasions she has come to bed, patted my bottom, said, “just want to make sure my little boy is wearing his diaper,” and initiated things by asking if I wanted want to play. I sometimes feel like I have to pinch myself and I do not take it for granted. 

*hides cameras in your room*