LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Squirming and Fighting Diaper Changes?

Baby Foo Foo

Do any of you other babies squirm and fight by kicking your legs or try to role over while getting your diaper changed? I am certainly that baby. My mommy does the full treatment on me to get me still. She will have my pacifier in my mouth and give me a toy of stuffed animal to hold and play with all the while she is talking baby talk to me to keep me still. 

• Like 1

No, I love diaper changes WAY too much to be that kind of baby. Although I still like the baby talk and being distracted with an object. But most of the time I wanna enjoy my diaper changes like the baby that I am. Unless daddy starts tickling me or giving me raspberries after I have a nice fresh dry diapie on. Then we would play after that, and daddy would give me a nice soft pat and rub on my diapie! The only time I would be kicking and screaming and squirming and trying to roll over is if or when daddy ever tried to make me put big boy underwear on.???????? Then watch out because it would be a BIG temper tantrum like you've never ever seen!?????????????????????? Daddy would also teach me that diapies are a GOOD thing!????

5 hours ago, Lost Little Neppy said:

I would love to fuss during a diaper change, but I haven't been brave enough to try.

It is lots of fun and you get your pacifier in your mouth and a toy to play with and the best part is mommy or daddy when the talk baby talk to you to get you to stop. You should try it and have some fun. 

5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

No, I love diaper changes WAY too much to be that kind of baby. Although I still like the baby talk and being distracted with an object. But most of the time I wanna enjoy my diaper changes like the baby that I am. Unless daddy starts tickling me or giving me raspberries after I have a nice fresh dry diapie on. Then we would play after that, and daddy would give me a nice soft pat and rub on my diapie! The only time I would be kicking and screaming and squirming and trying to roll over is if or when daddy ever tried to make me put big boy underwear on.???????? Then watch out because it would be a BIG temper tantrum like you've never ever seen!?????????????????????? Daddy would also teach me that diapies are a GOOD thing!????

I understand the love for diapers and I love them too, but for me doing the squirming makes me feel so much like a little baby. That is why I do it. I also love the baby talk from mommy and having the pacifier in my mouth and a toy to distract me.  

Speaking of belly raspberries and tickles OMG I absolutely love them from mommy. 

4 hours ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

It is lots of fun and you get your pacifier in your mouth and a toy to play with and the best part is mommy or daddy when the talk baby talk to you to get you to stop. You should try it and have some fun. 

I understand the love for diapers and I love them too, but for me doing the squirming makes me feel so much like a little baby. That is why I do it. I also love the baby talk from mommy and having the pacifier in my mouth and a toy to distract me.  

Speaking of belly raspberries and tickles OMG I absolutely love them from mommy. 

Maybe I should give it a try then buddy.????

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 12:29 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

Nope, my Daddy doesn't and wouldn't tolerate shenanigans like that during a diaper change. I still get my paci and a plushie but He expects me to be well behaved for Him ??

As it should be buddy!???❤️?❤️??

I've done this a time or two and generally the outcomes weren't something I enjoyed alot. One time I was given a soapy enema and told since I enjoyed moving around so much and make noise that the enema would help. Another memorable time I was so far into little space I squirmed around without even trying to and ended up in locked into the high chair we have and force-fed a copious amount of Apple Sauce and Prunes!

A part of me wants to try again but the remainder of me may not be able to handle it. I don't think my diaper is generally upto the task either.

just had my diaper changed it was a little messy but really wet i squirmed around a bit. anyway I really love the whole process of diaper changes  especially when mommy opens up my extremely messy diaper and tells me that i am a good little diaper boy for making a big poopy in my diaper. but sometimes when i want to get back to what i am doing I start to squirm and get really wriggly so mommy gives me a pacifier, maybe my favourite stuffy, or  a warm bottle of milk to keep me relaxed if i stay a good boy during the diaper change i get to use the vibrator afterwards (but only if i was good). but if i squirm a lot and do a couple naughty things during the diaper change i get a diaper punishment. i love after my diaper changes  when mommy pats my diaper but and says that i am a good baby or says now you go a freshly clean diaper to go and play sweetie.     

• Like 1
On 12/14/2021 at 1:28 PM, superdiaperboy said:

just had my diaper changed it was a little messy but really wet i squirmed around a bit. anyway I really love the whole process of diaper changes  especially when mommy opens up my extremely messy diaper and tells me that i am a good little diaper boy for making a big poopy in my diaper. but sometimes when i want to get back to what i am doing I start to squirm and get really wriggly so mommy gives me a pacifier, maybe my favourite stuffy, or  a warm bottle of milk to keep me relaxed if i stay a good boy during the diaper change i get to use the vibrator afterwards (but only if i was good). but if i squirm a lot and do a couple naughty things during the diaper change i get a diaper punishment. i love after my diaper changes  when mommy pats my diaper but and says that i am a good baby or says now you go a freshly clean diaper to go and play sweetie.     

another thing when i get my diaper change and i start to squirm mommy gives me my iPad to read or post on dailydiapers or to watch something on youtube to distract me while mommy is changing me.

• Like 1
On 11/20/2021 at 12:16 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Funny, I pictured you as the ultimate squirmy baby during a diaper change.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Normally during diaper changes by my wife I normally have either a bottle or paci in my mouth.  I do squirm around while m wife cleans me after after a mess.  but while the powder is used on my I have a happy smile on my face.