LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cant poop myself this week

12 hours ago, barnburner said:

Trash chute is out of service and id rather not walk a messy diaper down 13 floors on an elevator that could crowd up if you even think of it being crowded :(

Get some exercise and take the stairs: win/win: messy diaper day with proper disposal and exercise.

• Like 2

Just take 2 small plastic shopping bags when you clean up.  Put the dirty diaper in the first bag,  push the air out and twist it shut.  Then bag that with the second bag.  Then put your bagged diaper in with your bag of kitchen garbage.   It will not be noticed trust me.   Where there is a Will to poop a diaper there is always a way. 

• Like 1
On 11/18/2021 at 4:54 AM, Whatsthatsmell said:

Just take 2 small plastic shopping bags when you clean up.  Put the dirty diaper in the first bag,  push the air out and twist it shut.  Then bag that with the second bag.  Then put your bagged diaper in with your bag of kitchen garbage.   It will not be noticed trust me.   Where there is a Will to poop a diaper there is always a way. 

And if there is any residual odor that sneaks out, just put a disgusted look on your face and start looking at the other people in the elevator as if to say, "Which one of you farted?"

• Like 1
13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

And if there is any residual odor that sneaks out, just put a disgusted look on your face and start looking at the other people in the elevator as if to say, "Which one of you farted?"

OMG that takes me back to a time in 2002 when I couldnt hold it in after a bad night of bus riding, I was on the last bus but didnt know it terminated where I didnt know it would after midnight, had to wait like 4 hours for the first bus of the day, got into downtown, still too early for anything with a restroom to be open, urge to poop was rising, then it got too intense I made my way behind a dumpster but I couldnt make it in time before I could pull my pants down, huge bus ride of shame as the next bus home had a decent amount of people and you can only go on so long pretending its not you making the smell, It was a 10 minute ride but it felt like an hour.