LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy Knows Best

Chapter 16

Progress was coming along nicely in the nursery. So far, Rebecca had successfully kept him from seeing the room’s transformation. She was confident that it would be ready for the big reveal on Friday. Brian also seemed to progressing with the hypnotic conditioning. She planned on really testing his suggestibility after she showed him his new nursery.

She wondered how Brian was faring at work. I wonder if Samantha has revealed our conversation yet. Speak of the devil. Her phone buzzed with a text from Samantha:

Good morning. I wanted you to know that your baby boy soaked his diapers right in front of me. You have done such an amazing job regressing him.

Rebecca: Oh I am so happy. I can’t thank you enough for your help. I feel so much better that he has someone to watch over him at work.

Samantha: It’s really no problem. He is just precious when he is little. You must let me babysit him at home sometime.

Rebecca: I think that can be arranged.

Samantha: I never in my wildest dreams imagined changing a grown man’s diapers. But now that I have, I think if I ever get a man of my own, he will have to return to diapers.

Rebecca smiled. Not only had she gotten her baby, but it seems that a new friendship was budding.

After Samantha changed his diaper, Brian knew that she was never again going to view him as her boss, but he hoped she would at least pretend for appearance’s sake. She filled up his sippy cup with apple juice and set it on his desk. “Ok sweet boy, its time to be a big boy for a while and get some work done. I will check on you later. And remember its ok to use your diaper, but just come get me if you want to try and use the potty,” she said much like a mother to a toddler.

Brian blushed again at the mention of his diapers. She left the office and closed the door behind her. How on earth could he possibly focus? He realized he was still sucking on the pacifier and he quickly removed it. If these two women could regress him with such ease at any moment, was he now permanently bound to diapers. He had fantasized so many times about being reduced to a helpless baby. Now that it was happening and he questioned if this is what he wanted. But he feared it was too late. He was going to have to accept and trust that they would keep him safe.

He tried to act like everything was normal. Now that he was alone, his adult clarity started to return. He needed to start brainstorming how to market this new Babies R Us line. Brian always liked to sketch out ideas by hand whenever he was brainstorming. He even kept a whiteboard in his office for this very purpose. He went up to the board. His mind was blank. How could he ever have a mother’s perspective? He looked down at the sippy cup sitting on his desk. He brought it too his mouth and tasted the sweet juice. Maybe he couldn’t tap into the perspective of a mother, but he knew what it felt like to be a baby. Maybe not entirely, but then again, he was in a very thick diaper. He closed his eyes and tried to recall the feelings he had when his mommy was in control. In those moments, he didn’t think in words, but feelings and sensations. He opened the cap to the marker and started scribbling the feelings he experienced with his mommy: warmth, safety, trust, love, giggly. He kept scribbling across the board: cold, wet, hungry, scared, small, full, peaceful. He stared at the words he had scrawled out. He keyed in one word in particular: trust. He grabbed a red marker and drew a big circle around it.

Trust could be a nebulous word. It gets tossed around so much that it sometimes lost meaning. But with his recent experiences, it took on new meaning for him. When he was wet, he had to trust that his mommy would change him. When he felt scared, he had to trust that she would keep him safe. He thought about the night that this all started. By him agreeing to be her baby, he was entrusting her with his greatest vulnerability. Obviously, babies aren’t able to articulate what they are feeling, but who would know better as to what a baby was feeling: mothers. He still had a long way to go, but this exercise was getting the wheels turning.

Brian was so consumed with his work, he didn’t realize that half the morning had elapsed. He was so happy that he had been able to regain that focus. It gave him a glimmer of comfort that maybe he still in control of some things. Maybe he could be both a big boy and a baby. But then a rumble in his belly snatched his attention. He hadn’t had a bowel movement since Saturday. Perhaps his anxiety and nerves had bound him up. When he had played in diapers before this all began, he had never messed himself. It was one thing to wet, but he wasn’t willing to do that. He felt nervous about having to ask Samantha to go potty. He could just use his diaper, but having her change a messy diaper might be even more embarrassing. He looked back at the board. Trust. He had to put it to the test and trust that Samantha meant everything she said to him.

He peaked his head out the door, “Umm, can I see you for a moment?”

“Of course,” she smiled.

Inside the office, Brian started to have second thoughts about asking, but then another rumble in his belly made him find the courage to ask. “Ummm, I need to use the potty… I mean the restroom.”“Oh! Ok. Let me help you,” she was actually surprised that he came and asked. Brian started to unbutton his shirt. She playfully slapped his hand, “Uh uh uh baby, let me do that,” she chided him. After removing his shirt and pants, she pulled his onesie over his head, “Lay on the couch for me.” She undid the tapes of his diaper and set it aside. Fortunately, these diapers were refastenable. She then went through the trouble of redressing him. “Alright, I think you look acceptable to walk through the office. You don’t have any big boy undies, but I think you will be ok for a few minutes. When you get back, I will get you back in your diaper,” she said.

“Thank you,” Brian said timidly.

“Thank you what,” she said with one eye-brow raised.

“Umm… thank you Auntie Samantha,” he said like a child that had just be scolded.

She patted his bottom, “Off you go.”

After a few minutes he returned. Although he still struggled with his embarrassment, Samantha was helping him feel more at ease. Back in the office, she had Brian undressed once again. The haze of regression swept over him again as he stood before her in nothing but his birthday suit. His thumb made it to his mouth. “Lay down baby,” she cooed. She pulled out some wipes and proceeded to clean his bottom.

“But Aunfie Samanfa, I wiped myself after I went potty,” he said with his thumb still ensconced in his mouth.

“I know sweetie, but I just wanted to make sure that you are all clean,” she responded.

She rediapered him and got him dressed again. When he was finished, he started to “grow up.” He pulled his thumb from his mouth and blushed.

She placed her hand on his arm, “Brian what did I tell you. There is no need to feel embarrassed. Do you think if I was judging you that I would be standing here? I want you to feel comfortable to act as little as you want around me. Ok?”

“I know, its just hard. And if it makes you feel any better, I still get really nervous with mommy too,” he said not even realizing that he said mommy instead of Rebecca. “Its hard and scary, but I want you to know that I am really thankful that you are here to help me. It really helps to know I am not alone. To be honest, I felt really scared yesterday, especially when I had my accident.”

“I have to imagine that must have felt really scary and lonely. You aren’t alone Brian. You can count on me anytime,” she said. Brian felt a tear run down his check. He felt like he had cried so much over the past few days. “Oh sweetheart, there isn’t any reason to cry,” she said as she pulled him in for a hug. “You are such sweet boy and you are just too cute in your diaper. I could just eat you up,” she snickered and started tickling him. Brian’s tears turned to giggles. “Now I don’t want to hear anymore about feeling embarrassed, whether its around me or even around your mommy. We both want you to be a happy baby. Now let’s try to get a little more work done before I take you out to lunch, my treat,” she smiled.

• Like 8
50 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

This hypnotic tape is really doing a job on Brian. I wonder if its a tape to help him be a baby and

an adult?

Nah he was alreday both. The tapes will turn him a penguin, mark my word :)

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Nah he was alreday both. The tapes will turn him a penguin, mark my word :)

I wondered how the hypnosis tape would even work when Brian is so conflicted about embracing his inner child.  It's my understanding that hypnosis has little chance of success unless the subject really wants what the program is offering.  Would administering a drug of some sort increase the odds of success? 

• Like 1

Chapter 17

Friday dawned bright and clear. Rebecca was so excited that she could barely sleep. Today was the big reveal. Brian’s training over the week was better than she could have ever anticipated, but she couldn’t have done it without Samantha’s help. She kept regressed just enough throughout the day that Brian was growing more and more comfortable when he was little. He grew more accustomed to freely wetting his diaper both at home and at work. But Rebecca was most curious to see how powerful the hypnotic training had been. Time would tell.

Brian snuggled over to her expecting to nurse. This had become part of their morning routine. As he nursed, she tried to imagine how well he would transition to sleeping in his crib. All week she had debated whether or not he would sleep in his nursery permanently or just on occasion, but as the week progressed, she started seeing him differently. She saw him less and less as her husband, but as her baby. Although, he nursed from her daily, her sexual desire for him diminished. This was not to say that she loved him any less, but the relationship was transforming.

After a few minutes, she got him off into the shower. While he cleaned up, she prepared him a bottle. He seemed so peaceful and content while he drank his bottle and she got him diapered and dressed. As it neared the time for him to leave, she broke the news, “When you get home sweetie, mommy has a big surprise for you.” Like the inpatient toddler he was becoming, he pleaded with her to tell him what it was, but she refused to budge. “Alright off you go, you will know the surprise soon enough. Know be good for Samantha.” She kissed his cheek, “Mommy loves you. “

As Brian drove to work, he noticed that he felt different this morning. The apprehension and anxiety that plagued him every morning seemed to have dissipate. For the first time, he felt truly comfortable wearing his diapers while not regressed. Although it was scary how easily he could be regressed, he was starting to be at peace with it. He knew that he would be taken care of.

He arrived at his building and casually strolled to his office. He sat down and reveled in the thickness of his diaper. Maybe more people would understand if they just gave it a try. Very soon, Samantha made her presence known came in. “Good morning baby,” she said in a chipper mood.

“Hi auntie,” he replied with an equally cheerful tone.

“Well, aren’t you in a good mood this morning?” she enquired.

Brian eagerly nodded, “Mmmmmhmmm, mommy told me she has a big surprise for me tonight.”

Samantha feigned surprise. She and Rebecca had daily check ins, so she knew what was in store. “Is that so, that sounds super exciting. Now I looked at your schedule and you don’t have any meetings today. A lot of people took a long weekend, so the office is pretty quiet today. So I was thinking that since you will be in here all day, that it would be easier if you were just in your onesie and diaper. That way I can see if you need changing.”

Brian started to object, but then decided against it. He popped his thumb into his mouth and relaxed his bladder. Samantha could see that he was peeing right in front of her and just smiled, “Are you going potty in your diaper silly boy?” Brian just nodded. She reached into his work bag which Rebecca had transformed into his daily diaper bag. She pulled out his sippy cup and got him some juice. She handed it to him as she called him over to stand in front of her. She took off his clothes, leaving him with only his onesie and saggy diaper. She unsnapped it to inspect the state of his diaper. She was content that he could go a little while longer before she changed him. She reached into his bag again and pulled out his pacifier which she clipped to his onesie.

The hours seemed to tick by so slowly. He was so excited for his surprise that he could hardly focus. By lunchtime, he had wet two more times and his diaper was about to burst. Samantha came into to check on him. “Come show me your diaper, sweetie.” He walked from around the desk and stood in front of her. His diaper was so full that if he hadn’t been wearing his onesie, it might have fallen right off of him. “Oh baby, you are absolutely soaked.” She laid him on the couch and got him changed. As he sat up, she told him to stay there and that she would be right back.

She returned holding a bottle of milk. “Why do you have a bottle, I have my sippy cup,’ Brian asked looking confused.

“Oh now you think you are big boy?” she chuckled. “I see a little baby who didn’t ask his auntie to use the potty. Sooo I think that makes you just a little baby, huh?” she teased. She patted her lap, inviting him to lay his dead while she gave him his bottle. Brian capitulated without much fuss and laid down on her lap.

Brian looked at Samantha’s smiling face as he nursed the bottle. Her fingers ran through his hair and she started to softly hum. He felt so little, so vulnerable, but so peaceful too. He felt a trickle of milk run down the side of his mouth. With his belly full of milk, he became drowsy, and his eyes grew heavy. He felt the familiar twinge in his bladder and let go without a moment’s hesitation. When he had finished his bottle, Samantha told him to lay on the couch so that he could take a short nap. He was out soon as his head touched the cushion. Samantha grabbed his pacifier and brushed his lips with it. His eyes fluttered open for a second as he opened his mouth. Samantha stood over him for a moment and smiled. She turned off the light and quietly closed the door. As she went back to her desk, a coworker asked why she had exited Brian’s office so gingerly. “Oh, Mr. Sullivan has a bit of migraine and I suggested that he lay down for a bit,” she said, hoping they bought it. Satisfied with the answer, he walked on about is business.

Forty-five minutes later, Samantha gently rubbed his back and woke him up. “Lets check that diaper before we get back to work. Oh my goodness, you are wet,” she remarked. Brian remembered being fed the bottle, but couldn’t recall wetting himself, “I, I don’t even remember peeing,” he said with panic creeping back into his voice.

“Hey, its not big deal. That’s why you have your diapers. There is nothing for you to worry about. Enjoy the fact that you don’t even have to think about the potty,” she replied. “Now lets get a little more work done and then it will be time for you to go see your big surprise,” she said cheerfully. The mention of his surprise perked him up and his worry instantly subsided.

Chapter 18

Brian almost sprinted to his car, he was so excited. He raced home and ran into the house. He was like the kid jumping out of his skin to see what Santa brought on Christmas morning. “Mommy, I’m home!” he shouted. Rebecca hurried to meet him before he went any further into the house.

“Are you ready for your surprise, little one?” she asked.

“YES! I can’t wait any longer,” he said excitedly.

“I know baby, but we have to do one thing first,” she explained as she grabbed his hand. Brian let out an exasperated sigh and stomped his foot in indignance. Her smile changed to a motherly glare in an instance, “You better change that attitude right now or you will have a sore bottom. Do you understand me?” Brian nodded. “Alright,” she said as the warmth returned to her voice. She grabbed his hand and took him to the bedroom. She stripped him out of his work clothes and checked his diaper. “All dry,” she proclaimed.  She fastened a pacifier to his onesie. “Alright its time. Are you ready?”

“Yes!” he answered.

“Are you sure you are sure?” she teased him. “Ok, I need you to close your eyes real tight,” she instructed. She grabbed his hand and exited the bedroom.

“Where are we going mommy?” he asked impatiently.

“I can’t tell you that,” she snickered. She opened the door to the nursery and guided him to the center of the room. “Ok, you can open your eyes now!”

Brian opened his eyes. He was totally flabbergasted at the sight that beheld him. He couldn’t speak he was in such shock. He had never anticipated something like this. The nursery was painted in a soft blue. He saw his name stenciled on the wall, over the adult sized crib. Samantha showed him his changing table and his playpen filled with toys. There was a loveseat in the corner where she could nurse him. She took him to the closet filled with outfits and all of his diapers. Brian still couldn’t process it all. He was excited, but scared simultaneously.

She led him back over to the crib to show him the stuffed polar bear. “I hope you liked this,” she said as she handed it to him.  Brian accepted it and squeezed it tight. Tears started to form in his eyes. He was so overcome with emotions that he didn’t know how to respond.

Rebecca had anticipated that this would overwhelm him. She took his hand and squeezed it tight, “Brian, a week ago you agreed to be my baby. You have done such an amazing job this week. I know its been scary. But I know even when you are feeling more babyish, it can still be hard to quiet those big boy thoughts. I want you to be able to truly let go and to feel and act just like a little baby.” She saw the confusion in Brian’s face and paused. “Mommy thinks that you will use your diaper just like a baby, even when you need to go poopy.”

“Ok, I know that I have gotten used to wetting, but I have never once messed myself. This is going to far.” But then he felt a rumble in his belly. Brian’s mind raced, trying to figure out what to do. He felt like he was supposed to do something when he felt the urge to go, but all that popped into his mind was his diaper. He wore his diapers because he wet and messed them like a little baby. That was perfectly natural. He lurched forward and his thumb found his mouth as he filled his diaper. His bladder cut loose causing his diaper to sag in his onesie.

“What was that baby, you have never messed yourself?” she laughed, pleased at what she had just witnessed. “Mommy will get you changed soon.”

Brian started to whine, “Please, can you change me now?”

“Oh baby, you better get used to being in a full diaper. You will get changed when mommy thinks it is time.” Rebecca walked over to the love seat and sat down. “Why don’t you come here and you can have mommy’s booby. Would you like that?”

Although Brian was upset, he couldn’t pass up being at her breast. He started to walk over, when Rebecca spoke again, “Mommy thinks you aren’t old enough to walk yet sweetie.”

Brian stopped in his tracks. His legs felt wobbly. He tried to take one step forward, but he plopped down onto his butt, spreading the mess around his diaper. “Can you try crawling over to mommy?” she asked. Brian found that much easier as he scooted over to love seat. He put his hands on the couch to steady himself as she helped him get up. Brian watched with great eagerness as she removed her shirt and opened her nursing bra. Brian closed his eyes and started to suckle. “It won’t be long before mommy is able to make real milk for you sweetheart.”

Brian felt safe and secure at her breast. Rebecca whispered into his ear, “Brian, mommy has one more surprise for you.” Brian broke his latch and looked up at her. “Mommy thinks you are just a baby and all of your big boy thoughts and feelings will go bye-bye for awhile.”

It felt as if a drain was being unplugged in his brain. All of the things he learned were all leaving him. He was losing all of his words. Numbers were becoming meaningless. He stared up at Rebecca. He tried to say her name, “Webe, Weee-bek.”

“Oh sweetheart, I am your mommy. Can you say that?” Brian tried, but all that came out was ma-ma. “That was so good baby,” giving him a big smile.

Although his adult mind was draining from him, he was gaining other feelings. He felt the squishiness of his diaper. He saw the colors of the room and the toys in his playpen.

“Ma-ma,” he chortled. Rebecca pulled him back to her breast, as her baby once again nursed. After a few minutes, she lifted him up. Brian immediately started to wail, just like an infant. She put his pacifier in his mouth. She summoned all of her strength to pick him up and carried him the few steps to the changing table. She undid his onesie and surveyed the messy diaper. “My, my you are a stinky baby, but mommy doesn’t mind.” She cleaned him up and rediapered him. She knew carrying him all over the place was unrealistic and so she whispered to him, “Mommy thinks you can walk if you hold her hand.”

She helped him down from the table and led him over to the playpen. She opened up the gate to it and ushered him, closing it behind him. He plopped down and started to crawl around. He started to explore all of the toys, even putting some in his mouth. Rebecca smiled, “Ok, mommy will be right back with your dinner.”

She returned with two bottles of formula. She released the side rail of the crib and positioned a pillow to lean back on. She brought Brian over and got him into the crib. She laid a pillow over her lap and brought him over to feed him. Brian mewled as he drank the formula. After he finished the second bottle. She laid him down with his pacifier. She went to the closet to pick out a footed sleeper. She got him dressed for bed and laid him back down. She kissed him on his forehead and raised the railing back into place. “You have had a long day and my baby needs his sleep.” She cranked the mobile over his crib and turned on the baby monitor. She crept towards the door, turning on nightlight as she closed the door. Brian suckled on his pacifier and stared at the mobile overhead. The sun was just going down, but Brian let out a big yawn and closed his eyes.

Rebecca went to the kitchen and poured a glass of wine. She pulled out her phone and texted Samantha:

Well I made him a complete baby tonight. I just laid him down in his crib.

Samantha: Oh he must look adorable in it.

Rebecca: Oh he really did. Hey, would you like to come over tomorrow?

Samantha: I would love to.

Rebecca sipped her wine. She couldn’t believe how well the hypnosis training had worked. She knew she would have to continue making him listen to it, but he was completely under her control.

• Like 5

Chapter 19

Rebecca poured them each a glass of wine. “You are really a pro at this Samantha,” Rebecca said.

“Well I did a lot of babysitting in high school and college. I almost pursued early education as a career, but clearly didn’t work out that way,” Samantha responded. There was something about Samantha that put Rebecca at ease. Although they had never spent much time together and never just the two of them, she felt as if she had known her for years.

“Can I be candid with you Samantha?” Rebecca asked.

“Of course,” she replied.

“I love Brian to pieces. He is my world. I am so happy that I am able to be is mommy. But…” Rebecca froze.

“But what?” Samantha implored.

“Well this last week has been a whirlwind. A week ago, I knew my husband as a strong, confident man and now I am changing his diapers. I’m not sure I can ever see him the same again. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t want things to go back to the way they were, but I’m not sure if I will ever see him as my husband anymore. Does that make any sense? Am I being selfish?” Rebecca asked looking for guidance.

“You are not being selfish at all. You have needs too. I think what you have done for Brian is amazing. I admire the sacrifice you have made to give him this, but don’t bury your own needs. Brian chose to be a baby, but he will need to realize that he is no longer your husband. You are his mommy from here on out and he will need to accept that. It may be hard on him, but I have seen how quickly he has transformed into a baby. You never know, one day you might want another partner to help look after him,” Samantha said with a smile.

“Another partner?” Rebecca asked. “I hadn’t even thought of that.

Samantha gave a devious grin and twirled her finger around a strand of hair, “I don’t know. Maybe he needs two mommies?”

Rebecca was stunned. Was Samantha suggesting what she thought she was? She had always been attracted to other women, but never given any thought to the idea of dating a woman. “I, I don’t know,” she mumbled. Samantha leaned over top of her and kissed her lips. Rebecca sat frozen for a moment, but she capitulated to Samantha’s advance and returned the kiss.

Samantha gave her a wry smile, “Well we could discuss the idea more in the bedroom if you like?’

Rebecca’s heart pounded. She had butterflies in her stomach. She didn’t know if she should be doing this. What about Brian? He might be crushed, but then again, she Samantha was right. She had needs too. Rebecca got up and ran into the bedroom. Samantha stood before her completely naked and all of her hesitation vanished. The two collapsed into the bed.

Rebecca, flushed with excitement, whispered into Samantha’s ear, “I need you at my breasts.”

“With pleasure!” Samantha replied. Samantha aggressively sucked at her breasts and started to taste something sweet. She smiled and looked up at Rebecca, “I think your milk is starting to come in.” She went back to sucking her nipples. Rebecca arched her back with pleasure. Samantha kissed Rebecca’s stomach and then down to her pelvis. She soon had Rebecca in ecstasy. “I want you to be his second mommy,” she exclaimed as she came.

“I was hoping you would say that,” Samantha said. The two kissed and held each other while Brian slept, completely unaware of what was happening in the room over.

Chapter 20

Brian awoke with a sopping wet diaper. He started to cry wanting out of the crib. He soon heard the door open as both women walked in. He immediately noticed that both of them were wearing nightgowns. Why would Samantha be wearing one of mommy’s nightgowns? But he was more concerned about his soggy diaper. “Oh mommy is here,” Rebecca cooed. “Let’s get you changed out of that icky diaper.”

He laid on the changing table sucking his thumb while she cleaned him up. She decided to leave him in just his diaper for the afternoon. “Me no nakey,” he exclaimed indignantly.

“Babies don’t mind at all. Besides, that way mommy can tell when you need changing. Now let’s go snuggle. Mommy and Auntie need to talk to you about something.”

The three walked out into the living room. They sat down on the couch and Rebecca sat him on her lap. “Mommy thinks you can be a big boy for a few minutes.” Brian felt his grown-up mind in control again. “First off, I want you to know that mommy loves you with all of her heart. I am so happy to be your mommy. Mommy would never leave you. Mommy knows that you love being a baby. But,” she paused. Brian felt apprehensive.

“But mommy knows that its hard for you to be a big boy now. I need you to know that you cannot be both my baby and my husband. That isn’t fair to mommy.”

Brian grew upset and tears began to flow. He got off of her lap and cried out, “I’m not a baby, I’m not a baby. I can go back to being your husband. We can forget all of this and go back to how it was. Please!”

“Brian, please don’t be like this. I’m not mad or angry at you, but I think you know deep down that you don’t want to go back to being a big boy. You are happier as mommy’s baby. Brian this isn’t up to you anymore.

Brian sobbed, “Please let me try being a big boy.” He dropped to his knees begging for her to hear his plea. He felt his bladder release and he peed his diaper.

“Brian, look at me. What did you just do in your diaper? Big boys don’t pee themselves. You aren’t a big boy. I want you to repeat after me. I am just a baby.” she instructed. He looked down at his swollen diaper. She was absolutely right and he was always going to be her baby. “I’m a baby,” he repeated over and over again.

Something clicked in his brain and he knew exactly who and what he was. He was a baby and she was his mommy. He stuck his thumb in his mouth and decided to show her just how much of a baby he was. With a grunt, he filled the back of his diaper, “Me went poopy mommy.”

“Mommy is so proud of you,” Rebecca said. “There is one more thing you need to know. Auntie Samantha is going to move in with us and help take care of you. I want you to also start calling her mommy.”

Brian was shocked, but knew his old life was over. This was his new world. His only response was that he wanted to nurse. Rebecca placed him laid him on her lap and he started to suckle. He tasted a few drops of milk. As he quietly nursed, Rebecca knew that he would never again object to being a baby again. Maybe it was the effects of the file she had played or maybe his deep-seated desires had completely taken over. Whatever the case, his transformation was complete.

The End

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

Great story from start to finish.

I would have been very upset if she decided to have a male partner.

Thanks for making this story my kind of story. ?

Thank you sir.

5 hours ago, Hawkx1 said:

I'm kinda curious how they are going to live since he will no longer be bringing in a paycheck anymore and i don't think a secretary's salary will be enough.

I will leave that up to the reader to draw whatever conclusion you like

1 hour ago, Sweet Baby Katie said:

Thank you for a creative, well written and realistic story.  I enjoyed it very much and I want to echo Eagle’s comments.

Thank you!

5 hours ago, wetdiaper55 said:

This is a great story. I wish it was not done......maybe a PS

Thank you

Congratulations on a strong first effort.  The strengths of this story lie in its character development, and the natural flow of the dialogue.  The weakest element is the plot, which is stereotypical, and becomes visibly so once Samantha gets involved.  What you have shown here is just how difficult it is to script a different narrative inside a genre that has seen hundreds if not thousands of stories published or posted over a span of time that reaches back into the last century.  In future efforts, you might have a conscious go at this problem.  One angle of attack would be to lull us with the same old, same old ... and then yank the narrative into a flow at odds with what the reader is expecting.  Suspense and mystery writers routinely employ this sort of tactic to keep the reader guessing.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future. 

• Like 1