LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy Knows Best

This is my first attempt at writing an abdl story. I want honest feedback. Is this something I continue with? Many Thanks. 

Mommy Knows Best

Chapter 1 

Rebecca Sullivan plugged in the vacuum cleaner and set about cleaning the master bedroom. As she pushed the vacuum to reach under the bed, she hit something she wasn’t expecting. She quickly turned off the vacuum and got down on her hands and knees to investigate. Looking under the bedframe, she discovered a box she had not seen before. She pulled out and looked inside. To her complete surprise it was a full of baby supplies. There were bottles and pacifiers, diapers and onesies. But something was odd. No baby was big enough to fit into any of the diapers. They were huge. She unfolded a baby blue onesie and held it up. She thought to herself my god this would fit a grown man. Is my husband secretly a baby? Is this why he has never wanted to have kids? What the hell? She left the set the box on the bed and returned to cleaning up the bedroom. Brian would be home soon and would have some explaining to do.

He threw his briefcase in the passenger seat and hopped in his car. He ran his hands through is hair, tired and stressed out. All he wanted to do was get home to wife and have a quiet Friday night in. Brian worked for a major marketing company. It was a great paying job, but he often worked long hours, sometimes well into the evening. The stress could just be too much at times. He turned on the radio, rolled the windows down and tried to forget about his work as he drove home. A short drive later and he was rolling into his garage. He stepped out and cast a glance at all the power tools sitting on the shelf. These were all the things that made him feel like a man. Things that made him try and ignore the child that dwelled within. He hoped that by doing all the things guys are supposed to like, he could hide the secret that he still yearned to be little, to be cared for. He loved his wife dearly and had tried so many times to tell her, but every time he tried, his nerves failed him. They had been together for ten years. They had built a life together. He had climbed the ladder in his company which afforded him all the luxuries of life he wanted Rebecca to have. In providing for them both, maybe that childish fantasy would go away. But yet, he still fantasized that one day, she would make him her baby. However that was a fantasy and this was real life. He took a deep breath and walked into the house.

As he stepped through the threshold, he noticed the pleasant aroma of dinner. Rebecca heard the door opened and turned around with a bright smile. It was the smile that had smitten him all those years ago. She embraced him in a warm hug, kissing him on the cheek. “There is my big, hardworking man. Come sit and I will get you a drink sweetheart. Dinner is just about ready.” Brian didn’t object, sitting at the table and took a big sip of the Jack and Coke she placed in front of him. “My god honey, I needed a drink. It was just meeting after meeting. I’m pretty sure my brain has turned to mush. I’m going to try and forget about work until Monday,” Brian lamented. She soon retuned with their plates and the two enjoyed their dinner. He soon finished his drink and she quicky poured him another. “After dinner sweetheart, let me take care of you. Let me help my baby boy relax and unwind, she said in a syrupy sweet tone. He was a bit taken aback by “baby boy,” but he was too tired to really care.

“Here sweetheart, have one more drink and go sit in your comfy chair while I clean up. I will come get you when I’m ready for you.” Ready for what he thought. “Um ok, honey. Thank you for making such a wonderful dinner. I am so lucky that I have you to take care of me,” he replied. She smiled and said, “Of course.” Brian walked into his den and plopped down into his favorite chair. The drinks were starting to kick and soon he was nodding off to sleep. “Is my baby boy sleepy?” she asked while caressing his hand. He opened his eyes and mumbled some apology for falling asleep. “Its ok baby boy. Come with me and we will get you all cozy.” She led him by his hand back to their bedroom. His grogginess soon turned to panic when he laid eyes on his box sitting on the bed. Oh god. I am so fucked. I have no way to get out of this now. He chest grew tight and he felt like he might be sick. For decades, he had managed to keep his secret quiet. Rebecca quickly sensed his apprehension and squeezed his hand. “It’s ok sweetheart, trust me. Everything is all ok. There is no need to scare. I know my big man needs to be taken care of,” she said with such a maternal tone. “Now lay down on the bed for me. You don’t need to say anything. I know you want this. Brian, I know you want to be a baby, I found all of your stuff. I am not mad, I promise. You know I have wanted a baby for years. And maybe that time is here.” Rebecca looked down on him, seeing his eyes dart all over the room. He was scared. She knew he was filled with guilt and embarrassment. Brian thrived on being able to take care of her. “I want to be able to do this for you, but this is the only time I will make this offer. So if you want to accept this, you don’t need to say anything. All you need to do is place your thumb in your mouth and start sucking and mommy will know that you are going to be her little baby boy.”

Brian closed his eyes, as tears rolled down his cheeks. He felt horrified and excited all at the same time. His heart was racing. What do I do? This is my only chance. This is what you have always wanted. Trust her and let go. You need this. He opened his eyes and looked at his wife’s smiling face. He took a deep breath and slowly curled his fingers into his palm. He lifted his hand to his face and placed his thumb in his mouth. There he did it. Rebecca beamed, “Oh mommy is going to take such good care of my baby.” She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and then moved onto his pants. She removed all of his clothes until he was lying completely naked on the bed. She reached into the box and produced his pacifier, “I know you want your binky honey.” Returning to the box, she pulled out one of his diapers. “Get that sweet little tushy up baby,” as she slid the diaper under his bottom. The smell of baby powder seemed to put him in a trance as he sucked harder on his pacifier. She taped up the diaper, making sure it was secure. She kissed his exposed belly and then climbed up onto her side of the bed. “Come here cutie. Let me hold my baby.” He quickly complied with her demand. He laid his head on her chest, feeling her soft bosom. He let out a sigh and melted into her. He was now her baby. A tear escaped her. She had her baby. But she wasn’t content to just pretend. If she was going to be a real mommy, he needed to be a real baby. She ran her fingers through his hair and floated off to sleep.

• Like 9

My kind of story. I thought when she found his hidden box that she

was really mad, turns out she wants this almost as much as he does.

I love stories like this but if she wants to be a real Mommy and have

him a real baby boy what will happen next. Will she make him quit his

job and become her real baby boy or only a part time baby when they

are home?

Chapter 2

Sunlight splashed into the bedroom and Rebecca started to stir awake. As she opened her eyes, she realized that Brian was still in the same position he was in when they fell asleep. He was still asleep and to her delight he was still suckling on his pacifier. She managed to wriggle herself free and made for the kitchen to make her coffee. The previous evening was coming into focus and she realized that she had a lot of work to do. Her home wasn’t equipped for a baby yet. She had much to prepare, so many things to get. First thing first was to make plans for a nursery. She started to daydream about all of her plans when footsteps crept up behind her. “Good morning Rebecca,” Brian said sheepishly. She whipped around, “Rebecca? Have you have forgotten last night already?” Her voice was steady and firm, but also lovingly maternal, “Can you tell me what you are wearing?” Brian turned his eyes to floor and fidgeted. So embarrassed, he could barely find his voice. “Brian, I asked you a question. What are you wearing sweetheart?” This time he managed to allow words to escape, “Im, Im wearing a……diaper.” The last word exited as a faint whisper. “What was that? I couldn’t hear that last word.” He nervously glanced up to see her face, but he couldn’t find the strength to look her in the eyes and once again focused on the floor. “I said a diaper.” “That’s so good sweetheart. I’m so proud of my baby. Now tell me whose diaper is it.” He closed his eyes, wishing he could be anywhere but here. “It’s my…my diaper.” “You are doing so great sweetie. Now can you tell me what you were suckling on when you woke up?”

Why won’t she just let me go. Overcome with his embarrassment, he snapped. “Forget this whole thing, Rebecca. Can we just pretend like last night happened? I shouldn’t be doing this. I just need to grow up and forget this stupid fantasy.” He stormed back into the bedroom. Rebecca took it all in stride. She knew her husband too well. She knew he would refuse to let go. He would fight it, even though he wanted this so badly. He was never going to give himself permission to just let go. It was going to be up to her to regress him. She entered the bedroom, just as Brian was about to un-tape his diaper. “Do not touch that diaper, young man!” “You can’t tell me what to do, Rebecca.” The look in her eyes made him realize his mistake. She marched over and pushed him down onto the bed. She smacked the back of his thigh as hard as he could. He let out a cry much to his surprise. “Get over my lap. And if you disobey me, you will absolutely regret it.” The sheepish feeling swept over him again and he complied. She pulled down his diaper. She laid smack after smack over his cheeks. At first he tried to grit his teeth through the pain, but after a few minutes tears streamed down his face. Tears turned to sobs as snot ran down his face. What a sight. Here was a grown man in a diaper over his wife’s knee getting a full spanking. Rebecca let up and with that same forceful maternal tone spoke up once again, “Let’s try again. Now what were you suckling on earlier?” Brian heaved his chest to catch his breath after the uncontrollable tears. “A pacifier.” “That’s right honey. So you have your diaper and your pacifier. Who uses those?” “Ba…babies.” “Great job. So if babies wear diapers and suck on pacifiers, what does that make you?” He tried to wipe the snot from his nose. There was no way to pretend that he didn’t look like a baby in this moment. “I’m a baby.” The sobs started up again, “I’m just a baby. I’m so sorry mommy.” Rebecca wrapped her arms around him and brought his face to her chest. “That’s right sweetheart. You are mommy’s baby. Mommy wants you to be her baby. I know you feel embarrassed Brian, but there is no reason to feel that way. I want this too. But you need to trust mommy and listen to me. Mommy knows best. Let me take control and I will make everything all better. Will you do that for me? He looked up and just nodded. She reached over to his bedside table and grabbed his pacifier. She gently placed it between his lips. “Once you have calmed down, I want to you to get dressed for me. Mommy has a lot of work to do. So today, you will get to be an adult. I want you to spend the day as a big boy. Go have some fun. But I want you back here this evening and we can discuss your return to babyhood.”

To be continued…

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

It's a nice story! If you want some advice. You could make the story go slower, maybe flesh out the characters. That gives readers more to relate to instead of mostly abdl things. And it could make the story longer! ?

• Like 2

Now I'm not so sure where this is going.

Mugi has a point. Let's get a little more information on Rebecca and Brian. It helps ME think of how they look as I read. If that's not your thing that's alright too. 

And please make paragraphs it makes it so much easier to read. 

I love the story if it is going the way I write mine. Other's might like the other way so Please continue. :-)

1 hour ago, Eagle0769 said:

Now I'm not so sure where this is going.

Mugi has a point. Let's get a little more information on Rebecca and Brian. It helps ME think of how they look as I read. If that's not your thing that's alright too. 

And please make paragraphs it makes it so much easier to read. 

I love the story if it is going the way I write mine. Other's might like the other way so Please continue. ?

I wrote it in paragraph form on my word document. But I’ll keep that in mind as a copy and paste.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, diaper24/7 said:

Maybe she will use hypnosis on him to regress in way to .

Does she work or do they have enough money to pull this off. If she hypnosis him then she will force him to comply for what she wants.

Chapter 3

After drying his tears, Brian released the tapes of his diaper. He hopped into the shower. He stood as if in a trance while the water cascaded over him. What the hell happened. How could I have been so stupid. Does she secretly think I’m a freak? Snapping back to reality, he hopped out and got dressed. He often liked to dress nicely, slacks, a button down, and a sport coat. Much like the tools in his garage, he wanted his appearance to portray masculine maturity. He didn’t want anyone to know his deepest desires, but now pandora’s box was open. He slipped on his shoes, grabbed his keys. He found Rebecca before walking out, “Ok I will be back this evening Rebe….I mean mommy/” His face immediately turned bright red with embarrassment. She flashed that beautiful smile, “Brian, its ok. You will soon get used to calling me mommy. You won’t even think about it. I love you my precious baby boy.” “Love you too. See you later.”

Rebecca waited for the sound of the garage door closing before she got to work. She reached for her phone and texted her best friend, Jennifer.

Rebecca: I’m finally going to be a mommy!

Jennifer: OMG, I am so excited. When did you find out?

Rebecca: Last night.

Jennifer: How did Brian react to this news?

Rebecca: Well, that’s the thing. He is going to be my baby.

Jennifer: Excuse me? I don’t even know where to start. What does that even mean? Can we meet up.

Rebecca: Meet me for lunch at the café at noon.

She set down her phone, not realizing she was grinning from ear to ear. She opened her laptop and began her investigation of all the things she would need to purchase. She typed into the search bar Adult Baby furniture. She knew there was an adult baby fetish, but she had no idea how much stuff was available to her. Scrolling down, she found a company catering to adult babies. They had everything she would need. Very quickly her online cart was filled with things. The first things were a crib, changing table and a play pen specifically designed for bigger babies. Brian will feel so helpless when he can’t escape this play pen. She then moved onto diapers, onesies, bottles, and bibs and toys. Good thing Brian isn’t here to see how much this is going to cost. No matter. He is no longer in charge. She felt exhilarated as she confirmed her purchase.

She sat back, imagining her baby sound asleep in his crib, changing his wet diapers, or holding him in her lap as she fed him his bottle. That’s when it dawned on her. She went back to the search bar: how to induce lactation. After a few minutes of research, she placed an order for a breast pump and supplements to aid production. She couldn’t think of anything more nurturing and thrilling than feeding her baby from her breast. But the one thing she still couldn’t figure out was how was she going to get Brian to give into his baby side. His temper tantrum this morning just affirmed that he would be resistant.

Rebecca and Jennifer took their seats at the café. “Before I tell you everything, I need you to promise me that you will keep this private. Please don’t tell anybody,” Rebecca pleaded nervously.

“Of course. We have been friends for years. Now spill it.”

“Ok, ok. So the other day, I was cleaning up in the bedroom and I found this box under the bed. It was filled with all of these baby supplies, but they weren’t for a normal baby. Everything was sized for an adult. Clearly it was stuff that Brian uses. Ever since we’ve been together, I’ve known he was hiding something. But you know Brian. Its so hard to ever get him to open up.”

“Wow, I’m not sure how I would react. But are you sure this is what he wants?” asked Jennifer.

“Well I knew if I questioned him, he would find an excuse and refuse to talk about. Soo, I laid him down and showed him that I had discovered his secret. I decided to give up a one time opportunity to accept my offer to be his mommy, but if her refused that it would never happen again. He accepted. He is so stubborn though. I know he wants this so desperately. He works so hard to make sure I have everything I need and want. I want to do this for him, but how do I get him to let go and fully embrace being little.”

“Hmmm. Have you considered hypnosis? I’m sure there is a way to get him to behave exactly how you want.”

“Hypnosis? I hadn’t even thought of that. I think you are on to something. Oh baby Brian has no idea what’s instore for him.” Rebecca chuckled. “I’ve got some more research to do. I need to get back and prepare for him. I told him that he had today to be a big boy, but that tonight we would discuss his second babyhood. I’ll let him think he has some say over how I treat him, but little does he know that mommy will have total control.”

Brian pulled back into the garage and put his car into park. He took a moment to collect himself. He was still so nervous. He plucked up the courage to walk inside.

“Brian? Is that you sweetheart?” Rebecca called from the bedroom.

“Ya its me.”

“Good, come see back to the bedroom sweetheart, we need to talk.”

Brian cautiously entered the bedroom, unsure of what he would find.

“Come here silly. Everything is just fine. I poured you a glass of wine.” Rebecca beckoned him to the bed. “Did you have a good day sweetheart?”

Brian simply nodded. The nervousness creeped into his throat. He accepted the glass and took a big sip.

“Alright baby. Mommy wants to know all about your fantasy. Don’t be scared baby. So first question, have you ever fantasized about me being you mommy?”

Brian’s cheeks burned, “Yes. Since the first time we met.”

She smiled brightly, “I’m so glad you want me to be you mommy. But I am very cross that you never told me. I know this has been hard for you. But that is ok. How often do you play baby sweetheart?”

“Only a few times. It took me years to work up the courage to buy any supplies. When you went on that girl’s trip a few weeks ago, I spent a whole day as a baby.” Brian still had trouble looking at her as he spoke.

“Ok this is really important baby. Brian, I need you to look at mommy. Have you ever used your diaper?” she grabbed his chin and pulled his gaze up to her eyes.

His blush told her all she needed to know. “Have you ever gone poopy in your diaper baby?”

He cringed at being spoken to like a toddler, but again his embarrassment betrayed his secret.

“Very good baby. I want my baby to completely comfortable using your diaper anytime you need to go. Mommy will never be mad. Afterall, babies have no potty training.” She reached for his pacifier again and placed it in his mouth. She grabbed his hand and led him to the den. She sat him down in his favorite chair. She produced a pair of headphones and placed them on his head. “Now mommy has to make dinner. But I want my baby to relax. I found this special music to help baby unwind. I’ll come get you when dinner is ready, but your butt better not leave that chair until then. You don’t want another spanking like you got this morning, do you?” Brian immediately knew, she wasn’t playing around. Within a few minutes, Brian drifted away, completely unaware that Mommy was training him to be a real baby.

Chapter 4

Sunday dawned and Rebecca stirred. She looked over at her baby and smiled, “Good morning cutie pie.” She tickled his belly. “How did my baby sleep?”

“I swept otay,” Brian lisped around the pacifier in his mouth. He was getting a little more comfortable with her seeing him acting a little more childish. But in the back of his mind, he was still waiting for this to all bite him in the ass. Was she really serious about me using my diapers? What if his friends or family found out, or worse his coworkers? He spit out his pacifier and sat and jumped out of bed.

“Where are you going Brian?” Rebecca asked.

“I have to go take a piss, sweetheart….” he quickly realized his mistake. “Mommy, I’m sorry mommy. Please don’t spank me.”

“I’ll let it slide this time mister. But call for me when you are done going pee-pee and mommy will help you get dressed for the day.”

This was going to take a lot of getting used to, “Ok.” He flushed and made his way back into the bedroom.

“I didn’t hear you wash your hands. You aren’t a total baby yet. Turn around and wash your hands now,” Rebecca said in a tone suggesting he had better do as she said.

“Sorry mommy.” He washed up and returned, but this time he came back to her holding up a pull up. He stopped dead in his tracks. He didn’t see anyway in getting out of this.

“I know we talked about diapers last night, but I’m still working on getting all the things my baby needs. So for now, I want you to wear this pull up. It’s very important that if you need to go potty you tell me and mommy will take you, ok?” Rebecca knew all too well that his embarrassment and frankly, his stubbornness, would make it difficult for him to ask. Would he be so childish and wet his pull up just so he didn’t have to ask? The thought of him losing control and helplessly wetting like a baby sent a chill down her body. “Ok, step in and then we will get you dressed.”

Brian complied, stepping into the pull and she quickly pulled them up to his waist. She selected a pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt and got him dressed for the day. He felt so small having her do this for him. As embarrassing as it was, it felt so good too. After putting on his socks and shoes, she clipped his pacifier to his shirt. “You better not remove this. Now move that butt to the living room. Mommy will let you watch tv while I get myself dressed. And then after that we will be going out. Mommy wants to go shopping.”

Brian plopped himself down on the couch, “Can I watch the news?”

“Absolutely not. That is not for babies,” she flipped through the channels. “Oh look, Bubble Guppies. Let’s watch that. And Brian, you need to sit on the floor. I would hate for my baby to fall off the couch and get hurt.”

This felt absolutely ridiculous. For a moment, he considered protesting, but remembered the spanking he had the day before. He slid down from the couch onto the floor. He could feel the padding of the pull up. Although he had always wanted to be a baby, it had always been so hard to shut off his adult thoughts. He loved the idea of watching these childish shows, but his adult brain prevented him from really enjoying. He heard his wife doing something in the kitchen. She returned a moment later with a sippy cup in hand.

She extended the cup to her husband, “Now I want baby to drink his apple juice. It better be all gone by the time I finish getting dressed. I think you know what will happen if you don’t.” Brian accepted the sip with both hands and brought it to his mouth. He started sucking and soon he tasted the sweet juice. He turned his attention back to the television. Maybe it was the bright colors or the rhythmic sucking on the sippy cup, but Brian felt a wave a childish pleasure sweep over him. He found himself enthralled with the show and lost all track of time.

Rebecca finished getting ready and walked out to check on Brian. She paused when she saw him in his trance, so sweetly watching tv. She walked over and placed her hand on his shoulder. Her touch startled him and he broke out of his trance. “I’m so proud of my baby,” she cooed. “Is my baby ready to go?” She took the sippy cup from him and put his pacifier in. The pleasurable feeling coursed through him again and he let her guide him out the door and into the car. He started to open the door to the front seat. “Silly baby, you are far too little to sit up in the front seat.” She ushered him into the back seat and buckled him in. She made a mental note to research car seats. She produced another sippy cup and instructed him to finish this one. What Brian failed to notice was the diaper bag Rebecca placed in the passenger seat. She adjusted her mirror, “Is my baby hungry?”

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 5

They pulled into a McDonalds and Rebecca opened Brian’s door. He had successfully finished his second juice of the morning. She smiled as she unbuckled him. She unclipped his pacifier and stuffed it into her purse. “I will give you a break since we are out in public,” Rebecca whispered. “But remember, if you have to go potty, you tell mommy.” She grabbed his hand and led him inside. At the counter, Brian started to make his order, but Rebecca stopped him before he could get two words out. She shot him a look that let him know mommy was in charge. “Good morning. He will have a sausage biscuit and an apple juice. I’ll have a bacon, egg and cheese with a large black coffee. Thank you,” Rebecca said confidently, knowing that the cashier was giving the couple strange looks.

Rebecca grabbed their tray and they made their way to a table. Brian started to complain, “Why can’t I have a coffee?”

Without missing a beat, Rebecca answered, “Coffee isn’t for babies.” Disappointed, Brian went to grab his breakfast, but she slapped his hand, “Let mommy do that.” She opened the rapper and began cutting the sandwich into bite size pieces. She opened his juice, but reminded him to be super careful since she left his sippy cup in the car. “Now eat up sweetheart.”

Brian kept his head down, certain that every person in the restaurant was staring at him, but the truth was every went about their own business. The two ate in relative quiet. He finished his juice. “My baby must have liked his food, you finished it so fast. Mommy is almost done.” Brian cringed and his eyes scanned the restaurant, praying that no one could hear her. “Alright sweetie. Before we leave, do you need to go potty?”

Brian was mortified, “NO. Can we just go please?”

“Relax cutie,” Rebecca was thoroughly enjoying his discomfort.

They walked to the car and once again she buckled him in. She pulled his pacifier back out, “Be good for me and suck on your binky. We will be at the store in just a few minutes.”

They arrived at a department store, “Mommy wants to buy some clothes. If baby is on his best behavior, maybe you will get a treat.” As they walked inside, Brian realized that he still had is pacifier in his mouth and quickly shoved it into his pocket. Rebecca pretended to not notice, but it just reinforced that Brian was never going to let himself be little on his own. The two walked inside and found the women’s clothing section. Brian had always been a patient husband and bought whatever her heart desired. He had endured countless shopping trips, but this was different. With every step he took, he could feel the material of his pullup. He felt paranoid that everyone in the store knew his secret. He just stood behind his mommy as she perused the racks. She made sure to take her precious time.

She picked item after item to try on. Brian squirmed knowing that this was going to take awhile. Every minute felt like an eternity. He just stood outside the stall as she tried on different outfits. He was unsettled and bored all at the same time. He just wanted to get out of there. But then he noticed an ache in his bladder. No way in hell was he going to ask her to take him to the bathroom. He would just wait till they got home where he would hopefully be able to slip away and use the bathroom on his own. With every passing moment, his need for the bathroom grew more and more intense. Rebecca opened up the stall to model a new outfit, “What do you think sweetheart?” She immediately recognized the look on his face. “Brian, baby, do you need to go pee-pee. Mommy can take you. All you need to do is tell me.”

“No, Im fine,” Brian responded hoping that she believed him.

“Ok baby. I’ve got a few more things to try on,” as she walked back into the stall. Brian took a deep breath, desperately trying to will away his need to pee. He crossed his legs hoping to relieve some pressure.

“Are you almost done,” Brian asked in a whiney tone.

“Not quite sweetheart, be patient for mommy just a little bit longer,” Rebecca said from behind the stall door.

Brian tried to take his mind off of his predicament. He tried looking through the racks, but his mind kept racing back to the fact that his wife of nearly ten years was turning him into a baby. He had always fantasized about it, but it was always just that: a dream. This was real life and it terrified him. How could he give up control? He needed to be the provider so that his wife didn’t have to be. She had always been so sweet and supportive of him. The least he could do was work hard so she didn’t have to. He could still remember the day he saw her. He was absolutely smitten. He saw her in a coffee shop on his way to work. Her wavy brown hair flowed over her shoulders. Although she sported a hoodie and jeans, he could tell she was curvaceous. Something about her drew him in like a moth to a flame. Brian was never one to openly flirt with women. He was always a bit shy and reserved. But with her, he had to try. He plucked up his courage and walked up to her table, “Hi, I’m sorry to bother you. My name is Brian and I couldn’t help but notice you. I don’t normally do this, but would you grab coffee with sometime.”

Rebecca looked up at the dapper man standing before her. She flashed him a smile. She could sense the shyness of him which conveyed a genuineness about him. He was tall and fairly fit. Why not, he seems harmless.

“I would love to. How about tomorrow at noon?”, she asked. He was thrilled, over the moon happy. That moment of bliss Brian daydreamed about was soon shattered by a sound that jerked him back. It sounded as if someone was peeing. He was confused, until the warmth spread across his crotch. The daydream had broken his concentration and he was flooding his pullup.

“Ok, I am all done baby boy…Brian are you ok?” Rebecca asked as she exited the stall. She saw the look of total panic on his face and a growing wet patch on his pants. His pullup couldn’t handle it and pee dribbled down his legs. Brian burst into tears. In that moment all he wanted was mommy. Rebecca flung into mommy mode. She set aside her clothing and went to comfort her baby boy. “Why didn’t you tell mommy you needed to pee-pee? I guess you aren’t ready for pull ups? Where is your paci baby?” she asked.

Brian could only point to his pocket. She reached into his pocket and then nestled it between his lips. “Come on baby, lets get you home.” Rebecca grabbed his hand and led him out into the parking lot. Every patron in the store just witnessed a grown man with a pacifier and wet pants, be led like an overgrown toddler out of the store. But Brian was too upset to notice. They reached the car. “Brian before you get in, we need to take those pants off,” Rebecca said.

Brian fearfully scanned the parking lot to see if other people were watching, “But but people might see me.”

“Brian I can’t put you in the car with soaking wet pants,” she said forcefully. She unbuttoned his pants and starting pulling his pants down to his ankles. “I need you to step out baby. Mommy packed another pullup, but she didn’t bring any pants.” She ripped open the sides of the pullup, leaving his bare bottom exposed. He closed his eyes and just prayed no one could see him. He felt the cold touch of baby wipes around his crotch. “Ok baby step into this pullup. There, nice and dry. Hop in the car for me sweetheart.” She leaned in and buckled him up. She then kissed the top of his head, “Everything is ok sweetheart. You were so brave while mommy changed you. I promise, mommy will never get upset at you for having accidents. Lets get you home.”

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Chapter 6

Brian closed his eyes. He could not believe he had done something so infantile. He suckled on the pacifier and tried to calm down. He soon started to dose off in the car and the next thing he knew, his mommy was opening his door. “Did my baby fall asleep?” she cooed. “You have had a tough morning.” She grabbed his hand and led back into the house. Brian was still in a fog after the morning’s events. She took him to the bedroom and told him to lay down, “Come here sweetheart. I think you need some mommy snuggles.”

Brian laid his head on her chest, still clutching the pacifier in his mouth. He let the sound of her heartbeat lull him to sleep again. Rebecca felt so much like a mommy she thought her heart was going to burst. She was so happy that he had wet himself. Episodes like this would only strengthen his dependence on her. They had a long way to go before he was completely her baby, but today was a good start. She held her baby and hummed a tune. Her hand found its way to his padded bottom. In this moment, he was so innocent and so sweet. That feeling of excitement starting building within again and an idea popped into her head. She pulled up her shirt and managed to unclip her bra. She pulled the pacifier from his mouth which caused him to stir, “Ssshhh, it’s ok sweetie, mommy has something else she wants you to suck on. She guided her breast to his mouth. Brian opened his eyes to see his wife’s breast. For a split second he thought this is too far, but then something in the back of his brain said this is right. And in this moment, he really saw her as mommy and not his wife. He closed his eyes again and latched on to her breast and began to suckle. He was in absolute bliss. The feeling of safety and affection was unlike anything he had experienced before. Rebecca felt that same bliss. She was a mommy with her baby. She grew even more excited when she imagined the day she would be truly able to feed him.

After about ten minutes, Rebecca shifted him to her other breast. She kissed the top of his head. She loved everything about him nursing from her. She began to feel so worked up. Was it wrong to be so turned on by this? Her joy turned to confliction. She moved her hand down her body and towards her pants. This felt wrong, but his suckling felt so amazing. She let him continue for a few moments and then she wanted to see if her baby could suckle something else? He pulled her breast from his mouth, “Brian, do you want to suck on your binkie again?” He nodded and opened his mouth expecting his pacifier. “No baby, I need you to put you head between my legs. She pulled off her pants and slid her panties down. She couldn’t believe how wet they had become. He seemed confused, but he wanted to make his mommy happy. She guided his head down between her legs and he began to suck and lick her labia. It was pure ecstasy for her as she arched her back. All Brian could think was that he was being a good boy for mommy. He was so attentive to all of the spots that elicited the greatest response from her. Her moans grew louder and louder until she came. It was one of the most satisfying orgasms she ever had. Brian had always been a very giving lover, but this was a whole new level of pleasure. Brian beamed with pride.

“Let me make my baby happy,” Rebecca said with a devious grin. In that moment, Brian seemed to awaken from his infantile demeaner. He started to pull down his pullup so that he could make love to his wife. “No baby, leave that on,” she said. “Mommy will make you feel good. Just lay back.” He wanted to object, but she had already pushed back onto his back. She could feel his erection growing in his pullup. “Mmmm, my baby likes this doesn’t he? You like being mommy’s baby?” She stroked his erection through the pull up. The feeling grew more intense. She reached back for his pacifier again and shoved it in his mouth, “When you cum baby, I want you to do it in your pullup, ok?” she cooed in his hear. “Let it all out into your pullup for mommy. Just like you let out all your pee-pee this morning. You love your pullup, don’t you. And soon mommy is going to have you in nice thick diapers and baby will never ever have to worry about going to the potty anymore. That’s it baby.”

Brian was consumed with pleasure. He had gone from feeling like a man back to a baby in an instance. He didn’t even care that she was talking about putting back into thick diapers. All he knew was that he wanted to cum in his pullup. He sucked his pacifier more aggressively as came. He was cumming in his pullup, just like mommy wanted him too. “You are mommy’s good boy,” she whispered. He was feeling so babyish that he peed his pull-up. Rebecca placed her hand on his crotch and felt it warm with his pee. “You are such good little one, don’t worry mommy will have those thick diapers soon. Now come rest your head on my lap sweetie.” The two embraced as they both drifted off for an afternoon nap.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

This is very well written.  The pacing is good, and you have given Rebecca enough depth for her actions to be believable.  Brian, however, still remains something of a mystery.  Since Rebecca is convinced that he will never willingly submit to infantilization, logically she should be trying to get him to explain the source of his feelings, on the theory that the more she understands him, the easier it will be to regress him.  In sum, both Rebecca and your readers would benefit if you give Brian more of a back story.

Chapter 7

Brian awoke before Rebecca. He gingerly got up from the bed so as not to disturb her. He walked into their bathroom and just stared into the mirror. The state of euphoria he had experienced earlier was replaced with shame and disgust at himself. He felt the heaviness of his pullup. The last 48 hours had been a mental whirlwind. His emotions were all over the place and he lacked any clarity of what was happening. Control seemed to be slipping away from him. He ripped the pullup and threw it in the trash can. He needed a shower to feel clean and maybe he could recenter himself.

Water and soap couldn’t scrub away his embarrassment, but the warm water at least felt good. Why this? Why do I want to be an adult baby? It isn’t normal. Brian first noticed his babyish desires when he was about 13. His father ran off with another woman when he was little, leaving his wife to raise two young boys. She eventually remarried a few years later, but the departure of his father impressed upon the Brian the need to be responsible and mature. He saw himself as the male of the house. He rejected anything he deemed childish. He seldom played with toys. When he was toddler, his mother had decorated his room with Sesame Street characters. It had been his favorite, but after his father left, he ripped down all the décor, telling his mother that was for babies.

He focused on his studies and presenting himself as a sophisticated. He yearned for every adult he spoke with to see him as an articulate and intelligent young man. Brian never caused any problems and was a model student. He seemed more at ease talking to adults about history rather than spending time with his own peer group. Brian had always been a bit shy and reserved, but teachers recognized that he possessed the character of a true leader. Anyone that knew Brian always commented that he was an old soul.

Then came the day that his mother announced that they were expecting another baby. Little did he know that it would awaken deep seated feelings. Brian never let his mother cuddle him, but as he watched his mother’s belly get bigger, he found himself wanting that maternal affection. He tried to resist those feelings, but they only grew more intense. On a few occasions, he caved to his feelings and snuggled up next to his mother. His mother treasured those moments as he so seldomly expressed needing her. She held her boy to her chest as she did when he was little. He remembered a day not long before his sister was born, his mother invited him to lay his head on her belly. He could feel the baby moving inside. He felt ashamed of himself in that moment for needing his mother. Babies need their mother, not him.

His sister was born a few days after his 13th birthday. He was now a teenager, but because his mother was due any day, his birthday came with little fanfare. When mother and baby returned home, Brian’s confusion only grew more intense. He was her big brother. But then one evening, Brian sat transfixed upon his mother as she was breastfeeding. In that moment, all he wanted to do was switch places. It was the first time he truly yearned to be a baby. Those feelings took him completely off guard. It was one thing to want to snuggle with his mother, but to want to be a baby suckling at his mother. The fantasy both excited him and disgusted him. He started to question his own sanity. Am I crazy? I am surely the only person in the world who has these feelings. Over the next few weeks, Brian experienced dreams where he was a baby. In one of those dreams, he remembered that he was in a diaper and he felt his bladder let go. He woke up just as he was starting to pee. Fortunately, he was able to stop himself before he soaked his bed. He couldn’t believe that happened. He managed to do his laundry without attracting the attention of his mother, but that dream only strengthened his curiosity about wearing diapers.

One day while his mother was out running errands, Brian snuck into the nursery. He plucked a pacifier from a stash of them. Surely his mother wouldn’t notice that one was missing, but then he went a step further. He snatched a diaper. He knew he couldn’t possibly fit into it, but with some tape he could fasten it around himself. He went back into his room, locked the door. His hands were trembling. Maybe this was a bad idea, but he closed his eyes and placed the pacifier in his mouth. The feeling of bliss was immediate and it felt so natural to be sucking on it. He stripped down and taped the diaper around his waist. He told himself over and over again to just let go. He recalled the feeling of the dream when he almost wet his bed. It was only natural for a baby to wet their diaper. He started to relax and he began to urinate. It start as a few spurts, but then he completely soaked the diaper. Pee ran down his legs. It was the greatest thing he had ever experienced. Brian realized in that moment that he was truly a baby deep down. He was never going to be the same again.

• Like 5

Chapter 8

Rebecca stirred as Brian was in the shower. It was now late afternoon. She instinctively knew that he was going to pull back again. He was going to try and reassert control. He was so damn stubborn. Throughout their marriage, anytime she tried to coddle when he was sick or feeling down, he tried to act the tough guy. But in bed, he seemed to melt anytime she held him close or ran her fingers through his hair. It was like he let out a long exhale and allowed himself to be truly loved by her. She had always had her suspicions about his secret. She had spent years trying to get him to open up, but he always demurred. Rebecca had always felt a very maternal instinct and in her heart knew that Brian needed permission to be himself, but that required him to be honest with himself.

Over the years that maternal instinct kicked in while they were intimate. She had started presenting her breast to him and asked him to suckle. He did so very eagerly. She could sense how much he enjoyed it when he let his guard down. Once she even called herself mommy while he suckled, asking him if liked mommy’s milk. His cheeks turned bright red, but he didn’t stop sucking. She tried talking about it later with him to see if he enjoyed it, but again he pulled away. She knew he struggled with feeling masculine in bed as he was not the most well endowed man she had ever seen. It had been a source of tension at times in their marriage. There had been numerous nights where his frustration resulted in tears. He said that he wished he could better satisfy her in bed, but that his size must make him unappealing to her. She didn’t need a big, strong man in the bedroom. She just wanted him to be happy.

Brian heard his wife enter the bathroom as he showered. Rebecca let her clothing fall to the ground as she joined her husband in the shower. “Hey there sexy,” Brian said flirtatiously. She wrapped her arms around him and gave a quick kiss on the lips.

“Did my baby have a good nap?” she asked in her sweet, maternal tone. Brian had hoped that she would just let this whole thing end. She had her fun, but it was time to stop.

“It was fine babe, but can we just stop the whole baby thing now?” he said pensively, even physically pulling back from her. But she had no intention of relinquishing control now. She grabbed his crotch firmly, but just strong enough to give him a warning. “Do you remember the other evening when I asked you if I wanted you to be my baby?” she said like a stern mother. “I didn’t ask would you like to be my baby whenever it suits you, did I?” Brian’s eyes grew wide. He had never seen her like this ever in their ten years of marriage. Sure she had been mad before, but this was different. He looked down at her hand clenched around his genitalia. He honestly felt a bit scared.

“No,” he squeaked. He was even taken aback that his voice seemed slightly higher pitched. “No what,” she asked, not breaking eye contact. “No…mommy.”

“That righty my good boy,” as her grip softened a bit. “Now, I want to make this a clear and easy to understand as possible. You agreed to by my baby and a baby I shall have. I am in charge. Babies have no say. And babies that break mommy’s rules get spanked. You don’t want another one, do you?” she asked with a devious smile.

Brian felt absolutely defeated and the tears started falling. Rebecca’s stern demeanor faded to maternal care instantly. She let go and she wrapped her arms around him, pulling his head to rest on her shoulder. “It’s ok sweetheart. I know this is all confusing for my baby, its going to be ok. Mommy will never leave you and I will always take care of you. Have you washed up yet?” With his face still nestled in her shoulder, he shook his head no.

“That’s ok, let mommy help,” she said. She grabbed a wash cloth and lathered it with soap. She began to lovingly wash him, paying close attention to his crotch and his behind, “I just want to make sure my baby is clean. Can you lift your arms sweetheart?”

Brian could help the giggle that escaped his lips as she washed his armpits. “Is my baby ticklish,” she grinned and proceeded to blow a raspberry on his belly. “Ok, all done. Let’s hop out.” She grabbed a towel and dried him and instructed him to go wait on the bed for her. She finished drying herself off and got dressed. Brian sat on the bed, his brain cycling between infantile joy and total embarrassment. The emotions were just too much and curled into the fetal position and sobbed.

Rebecca laid down next to him and softly rubbed his back. “I am here to talk if you need to.” Brian tried to catch his breath.

“I’m so, so sorry. I wish this wasn’t me. I have been tormented by these feelings for so many years. I can’t explain why being a baby makes me feel so good. But then I’m overcome with shame and embarrassment and I thought that if you ever found out about it, you would instantly leave me. I wish that I could just get rid of these childish fantasies and just grow up. That way I can be a better husband to you. You must be so ashamed of me,” his sobs grew louder again. “But I can’t. I’ve had these feelings since I was a teenager. When we first met and in the first few years of our marriage those feelings dissipated a bit. I thought I could overcome this. But it came back even stronger than before. I have worn diapers off and on for the last five years. However, I always purged all of my things when that feeling of disgust took hold. And this last time, I was wrestling again on whether to thrown everything out again. I don’t know, maybe I wanted you to find it? All I know is that I can’t get rid of these feelings. And now look at me. I’ve wet myself twice in two days and I find myself missing my binky when I don’t have it. I can’t help it. I’m just a pathetic little baby who needs his mommy.” The tears continued to flow, but it did feel as if a weight was lifted off of him.

She pulled his face up so that he could look at her face to face. “Brian, you’re secret is out. I’ve know for a long time that you were hiding something from me. I can assure you with all my heart that I love you, I respect you, and I cherish you. Finding out that you want to be a baby doesn’t make me think any less of you. In fact, I think I love you even more, if that’s even possible. The vulnerability that you have shown me that last 48 hours makes my heart melt. Brian Sullivan is perfect just the way he is. You have no reason to feel shame or embarrassment. I want with all my heart and soul to baby you and I want more than anything for you to come to enjoy it rather than fight it. I know it’s hard to overcome those feelings overnight, but I promise you that if you let go and let me take care of you, that you will better than you have ever before. I know you are such a hard worker. You have given me a wonderful life and wonderful home. You did it all on your own. You have always encouraged me and supported my dreams. Its my turn now to return that. Do you trust me Brian?”

He lifted his gaze to look right into her eyes. He didn’t know why he had waited so long to tell her. “Yes mommy,” he said.

She flashed that beautiful smile, “I’m so glad. Now, wipe away those tears.”

• Like 9

Well done; indeed, for a first effort, this is astonishingly well done.  If you have more stories in you, just remember that quality fiction is driven by character, not plot, and every character to whom you assign a POV must be given sufficient depth to make their thoughts, words and actions plausible to the reader.  Highly skilled and seasoned professional novelists can get away with cramming the necessary details for 2 characters into the opening chapter, but spacing them the way that you have done here makes the narrative seem natural rather than forced.  Looking forward to more.

• Like 1