LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy Knows Best

Chapter 9

“So do you think you are done being a big boy today?” Rebecca asked. Brian nodded, still nervous, but a little more at ease. “Good. Now mommy needs you to do something for her. Do you think you can do that, little one?”

“Yes mommy,” Brian said, trying to make his voice sound smaller.

“Ok, mommy put your box of baby supplies in your closet. I’m pretty sure you had another diaper left in there. Go get one and bring it back to mommy. Don’t forget the powder too. I don’t want my baby to pee all over the house,” the maternal voice flowed from her so naturally. She lovingly swatted his naked bottom as he hopped off the bed in search of his supplies. Brian opened his closet and rummaged through his box.  He found a thick safari print diaper. He held it in his hand and remembered the first time he donned an abdl diaper. He fell in love with them the first time he put it on. The thickness and the crinkle had made him feel so babyish. Brian let himself grin from ear to ear. Then he saw the onesie with the same safari print and he grabbed it too. He returned to the bed, supplies in hand.

“Oh my goodness, baby boy, this diaper is absolutely precious. Lions and monkeys, oh look at that cute giraffe. Which one is your favorite sweetheart?” the cuteness factor had her so excited.

“Ummm, I fink I like the monkey da best.” Brian tried sounding as little as possible again. It felt weird, but he was going to try and let himself escape into babyhood.

“Oh I like him too. Ok, now lay back honey,” she said. Brian laid back and stared up at the ceiling. “Lift up that cute butt,” she added as she shifted the diaper underneath him. She opened the baby powder and lovingly spread it over his crotch and rubbed it in. The drifting smell of the powder only furthered Brian’s regression. As he stared up, he absentmindedly brought his thumb up to his mouth. Brian had played being a baby by himself on numerous occasions, but nothing quite compared to the babyish feeling that was currently overtaking him. Rebecca finished taping up his diaper. The site of Brian in a thick diaper and sucking his thumb was more than she could take.

“Mommy just wants to eat you up, yes she does,” as she tickled his belly. Brian giggled. Rebecca reached over and grabbed the onesie, “Ok sit up now, let’s finish getting you dressed. Mommy is so proud of her baby. You are going to take the thumb out real quick so we can put that onesie on.” She pulled the onesie over his head and stopped as it covered his face, “Oh where did my baby go? A second later she pulled it down, “Oh there he is. Mommy can be so silly huh?” Brian was amazed at how good she was at being a mommy. It was like she had been taking care of small children for years. She helped him put his arms through the sleeves and then fastened the snaps over his thick diaper. “Just one more thing,” and she clipped his pacifier to his onesie and popped it in his mouth.

“Mommy does not want you to be a big boy at all tonight? That means mommy will take care of everything. So if you have to use the potty, you can go right in your diaper ok?” she said patting his thickly padded crotch.

“But what about work tomorrow, mommy?” the thought of work in the morning raised his anxiety again.

She bopped him on the nose, “We will discuss that in the morning, but for now that is nothing for your to worry your little self about whatsoever.”

She got up from the bed and extended her hand for him to follow her. She guided him to the den and laid him on the couch. She fluffed up a pillow behind his head and placed headphones on again. “Remember, mommy wants you to listen to this to help you relax. It’s going to help you be the best baby you can for mommy. Don’t move I will be right back before I start the music.” She returned a few minutes later with a bottle of milk, “I want you to drink this while you listen.” With that, music started to fill his brain as she walked off into the kitchen to make dinner.

The flow of the milk into his mouth, the thick feeling of the diaper and the sound of the music carried Brian far away in his mind. Time became meaningless. But then, the music grew softer and voice spoke to him. The voice guided him further and further down into a trance. A feeling grew inside of him that he needed to obey whatever the voice told him. The voice told him to imagine picture a baby’s nursery. There was crib and a changing table and so many wonderful toys to play with. The voice repeated that it would be so fun to play in the nursery. But in order to do so, he had to take all of his big boy thoughts and skills into a special box. He even told him to put his potty training skills in the box. But he was not to worry, his mommy would make sure to keep that box safe. Now the voice told him to imagine a different box, but this one is filled with all of the things that babies did and soon as he opened it, Brian would feel more and more like a baby. Then the voice said that he was going to count to five and when he reached that number the box would open and Brian would awaken ready to be a baby.

One….two… three…four…five. Brian felt a rush of pleasure through his body. As his eyes opened, he realized that he had finished his bottle. He wanted something to suck and was about to burst into tears when he saw his pacifier clipped to his shirt. He scanned the room looking for his mommy. For a moment he couldn’t remember her name, it was just mommy. He felt frightened for a moment, but then some clarity returned and he could recall her name. Then noticed a pressure in his bladder, but as soon as it came it was gone again. Brian didn’t notice that he had started to pee. His diaper grew warm and heavy. He thoroughly soaked it, but those thick diapers could hold way more than those pullups. Just then, his mommy, walked into the room and pulled the headphones off. Brian regained more and more awareness. She helped him to his feet to which he felt slightly unsteady. Brian tried to remember what she had made him listen to, but the details felt fuzzy. What he did know was that he had never felt so relaxed and comfortable in his diaper and onesie. Why would he be dressed any other way.

As he stood up, Rebecca noticed that the diaper hung lower on his waist. It was a good thing that he had on a onesie. She smiled, “My baby boy wet his diaper. I am so proud of you. Isn’t it so much better than using that icky potty?” She reached her hand down and pushed the diaper into his groin, “Being a wet baby is so nice and mommy will always be so happy to change you.” She knew that after listening to the hypnosis file, he would be more susceptible to suggestion. It was going to take some time to keep conditioning him, but this was a great start. “I think your diaper is ok for a little while longer. I got dinner ready,” and with that she led her waddling baby off to the kitchen.

• Like 7

I'm so happy I continued to read this story. It is turning out the opposite then what I thought it was going. ☺️red face.

I wish with all my heart that I am as lucky as Brian to find a loving women to take care of me but time is running out I'm not a young man any more even if it was just for a weekend.

Wonderful story and great writing it is a pleasure to read.. :-) 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

I'm so happy I continued to read this story. It is turning out the opposite then what I thought it was going. ☺️red face.

I wish with all my heart that I am as lucky as Brian to find a loving women to take care of me but time is running out I'm not a young man any more even if it was just for a weekend.

Wonderful story and great writing it is a pleasure to read.. ?

That’s very kind

• Like 1

Chapter 10

The Monday morning alarm sounded, waking the couple. Brian rubbed his as he slowly grew more alert. He was amazed that his binky remained between his lips. He felt the bulk of his diaper. He remembered being changed into a dry diaper right before they went to bed. To his relief, the diaper was dry, but somewhere back in the back of his mind, he felt disappointed that he hadn’t wet during the night. He loved the affection he received from Rebecca when he caved to his more babyish impulses. He was about to step out of bed when Rebecca touched the small of his back. He turned around to her face her and removed his pacifier. “Good morning Rebe….mommy,” Brian said sheepishly.

“How did my baby sleep,” she said has her hand migrated to the front of his diaper. “Hmmm looks like my baby was holding his pee-pee all night. Do you have to go now sweetheart?” she inquired.

“Ya I was about to go to the bathroom.” Brian responded.

With her hand still on his diapered crotch, she chided him, “Ummmm I don’t think so baby. We wouldn’t want to waste a perfectly good diaper. Look at me Brian, do you remember how good it felt last night when you wet yourself. You felt like such a baby didn’t you? You want to make mommy happy and you can do that by just letting go.” She slipped down her nightgown, revealing her breast. “Come here, why don’t you snuggle with mommy before we get you ready for work.”

Brian sat stunned. How was he feeling regressed so quickly. The sight of her breast clouded his mind and snuggled up into her embrace. She moved her breast to his mouth which he accepted eagerly. All he could think was that he felt happy with his mommy. His diaper began to grow warm as Brian surrendered to her. “Mmmmm, that’s a very good baby. You made mommy so happy. She placed her lips to his forwarded and ran her fingers through his hair. Brian wanted this moment to last forever. “Ok sweetheart, I think we need to get you ready. I promise mommy will let you nurse some more tonight. Would you like that baby?”

Brian nodded his head and replaced her breast with his thumb. She laid him on his back and removed the swollen diaper. “Ok go get a shower and I then I will get you dressed ok,” Rebecca said. Brian accepted her directions without fuss. He washed himself up and returned to the bedroom. “There’s my boy. Come lay down.”

Brian walked across the room, but what he saw laid out on the bed turned his stomach into knots. Rebecca smiled and beckoned him over. Brian hesitated, “Um, I can’t wear that to work.” His breath quickened and pulse raced. “She grabbed his hand and led him over. “Do you think mommy would do anything to hurt you?” she questioned.

“But, but why do you have my onesie out and a pullup,” he stammered.

“Sweetie, I know you think you are a big boy today, but we just need to make sure you are protected just in case. But I promise no one will notice what you are wearing. I will put your big boy clothes over your onesie. But I don’t want you to forget while you were at work that you are mommy’s baby,” she said rubbing his back.

He nervously laid back and let her go about getting him ready. She rubbed him down with baby lotion and applied a liberal amount of powder to his crotch. She gestured for him to stand up and step into a pull up. She pulled the onesie down and snapped it in place. The pullup felt so much thinner after wearing a thick diaper earlier. He let his mind wander for a moment and grew nervous that it wouldn’t be sufficient protection. Rebecca grabbed a pair of dress pants and helped him put them on. She picked a nice shirt and tenderly buttoned it up. She bent down and attended to his socks and shoes. “There, lets get you something to eat before you leave,” she said as she pecked his cheek with a kiss.

He sat down at the kitchen table as she fixed him breakfast. She prepared him a bowl of oatmeal and sat it front of him, “Oh I forgot your bottle.” She returned to the table with a bottle ok milk, “I don’t want my baby to get his clothes dirty.” She grabbed a napkin and stuffed it in the collar of his shirt. After finishing his breakfast, she helped him with his coat and handed him his work bag. She pulled him into a warm hug and whispered in his ear, “Remember mommy loves you so much. I am so proud of you Brian, you have made so much progress these past two days. You have made me such a happy mommy.”

Chapter 11

Brian walked into the building of the marketing firm. Although Brian was never the center of attention, he was fairly sociable at work. He was pretty well liked and respected by his colleagues. His hard work and leadership had elevated him to senior project planner. The promotion had not only greatly enhanced his salary, but it came with a private office and a personal secretary.

Brian felt so nervous as he walked through the front doors. He was certain that everyone would notice his attire. I just need to make it to my office and everything will be just fine. He prayed that no one would stop him for Monday morning chit chat. A few people nodded good morning, but he made it to office without delay. He closed the door behind and let out a sigh of relief. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to hide all day, but he would try to as much as he could.

He turned on his computer and attempted to focus his attention on his work. He reached into his bag to grab his glasses, but as his hand searched the bag he felt something he didn’t expect. Inside were two additional pull-ups and his pacifier. Taped to one of the pullups was a note from Rebecca:

Mommy wanted to make sure you were prepared. Remember its ok if you have an accident. Mommy loves you.

Brian quickly zipped up the bag and tried to refocus, but just the mere sight of the pull-up clouded his thinking. He stared blankly at his screen when a knock at the door, “Mr. Sullivan, may I come in?” It was his secretary, Samantha Carson. She was a very shapely woman with long blonde hair in her mid-twenties. She was the type that caused heads to turn as she passed by. She could have men under her spell without uttering a single word. Although it was impossible to not be captivated by her beauty, Brian always displayed the greatest kindness and respect. She noticed that he was different from so many other men. Most men were just dogs wanting to get her into bed. But Brian treated her as a professional and never as an inferior. She wasn’t just a secretary. He valued her opinion and input on projects. She admired how fiercely devoted he was to his wife and wished that she could find a partner like him.

“Yes, Ms. Carson, please come in,” Brian said. Samantha walked in. As he looked up from his computer, his eyes focused on her bosom. For a moment, all he wanted was to be nursed. He quickly caught himself and turned his attention to her face, hoping she didn’t notice his stare. “How was you weekend?” he asked.

“Oh it was fine, never long enough,” revealing her radiant smile.

Brian chuckled, “I know the feeling.”

“Your 12pm meeting was rescheduled for Friday. Oh and Mr. Gates scheduled a meeting at 2 this afternoon. Something about a new project for Babies R Us.”

Brian felt like his cheeks started burning when he heard the word babies. Oh my god. Do they know? He has to know. Why else would he put me on this project? He glanced back up at her. She can tell I am wearing a pull-up can’t she? His palms felt sweaty and he curtly responded, “Ok that’s fine.” A small spurt of pee escaped into his pull-up.

“Mr. Sullivan, are you ok?,” she was genuinely concerned. The look of worry on his face made her want to comfort him. Brian noticed that her face did not convey even the slightest sense of judgement.

“I am just a little tired and out of sorts this morning. I will be ok,” Brian responded.

“Ok, but if there is anything I can get you. Anything at all, just let me know.”

Brian thanked her as she exited his office. He tried to calm himself down and slow his breathing. He glanced at his bag sitting next to his desk. Maybe just for a minute. He reached into and retrieved his pacifier. He placed it between his lips and he immediately felt calmer. After a few minutes, he felt he had regained his composure. As he went to return the pacifier to his big, a knock came at his door again, drawing his attention to the door. He let the pacifier slip from his hand, thinking it landed in his bag. “Come in.”

• Like 7

"Lift up that cute butt" (chapter 9) ... "she gestured for him to stand up and step into a pull up" (chapter 10).  And here we have arrived at the crux of the problem.  Rebecca has a deep-seated maternal instinct, but Brian's body weight makes it impossible for her to carry out the most elementary tasks of early child rearing without his cooperation.  In a word, this is role playing.  In real life, how old would a child typically be when it gained sufficient control of muscle groups to cooperate in this fashion?  18 months?  2 years?  Older still?  What nature is denying Rebecca is the possibility of regressing Brian to the first year of life ...true babyhood.  Would a woman hamstrung in this fashion be content to take what nature permits, or will  the inability to satisfy her deepest desires culminate first in frustration, and later in resentment and anger?

I have often wondered if this is why so many stories become darker and darker as the chapters unfold.

Chapter 12

Rebecca was expecting many of her purchases to start arriving today. She walked into the spare bedroom and started to envision what the nursery would look like. But first she would have to clear the room to make room for the new furniture. She went right to work. After a few hours, she had cleared all of the walls of décor, packed up all of the knick-knacks and cleared out the closet. All the was left was a few pieces of furniture that she would need help moving into the basement. She was about to text Brian to see how he was doing when the doorbell rang. A tingle of excitement coursed through her. On her front stoop was several packages. She wasted no time in tearing into them. There were cases of thick abdl, style diapers. In another box, were a number of cute outfits for her boy. She held up a light blue onesie that read Mommy’s Little Stinker. There were pacifiers, bottles and bibs while other boxes were filled with toys geared for 12 month olds. In another box, she pulled out a large plush polar bear. She pulled it close to her and reveled in its softness. She couldn’t even begin to imagine how adorable Brian would be holding his stuffie while fast asleep in his crib. There was one more box left to open. It was a breast pump and supplements.

With it in hand, she walked into their bedroom and sat down on the bed. She slipped off her bra and placed the shield over her breast. She turned it on and the suction began. She closed her eyes and rested her on the headboard. The suction of the pump set shivers down her back. Her mind wandered to visions of her breasts being so full and sweet Brian eagerly awaiting to be fed. The daydream was so thrilling. After a few minutes she switched breasts. Her excitement slowly turned to a sincere longing for her baby. She wanted him close, he needed her and she needed to take care of his every need. She wondered if that’s how new mothers felt. She reached for her phone and sent him a text:

Hi baby boy. Mommy is just checking in. I can’t wait for you to get home sweetheart. Mommy loves you.

A few minutes later, her phone buzzed:

I’m ok mommy. I wish I didn’t have to work today. I feel like I am in a fog and its been hard to concentrate. Will you snuggle with me tonight?

Her heart melted when she read the last sentence. It was the first time he had really expressed needing that maternal affection. She quickly sent back a reply:

Of course baby. You never have to ask for mommy snuggles. When you get home, you can let go of all of those yucky big boy feelings and mommy will help you feel little again. Mommy will see you soon.

Rebecca finished pumping and retuned to the spare bedroom. She looked at the plain white walls. It seemed like a good afternoon to do some painting. She pulled out her phone and texted Jennifer:

Want to help me redecorate? I can pay you in wine!

Chapter 13

Brian had managed to pull it together enough to get some work done. But as it neared lunchtime, he took notice of his aching bladder. He had tried to ignore the dampness of his pull-up from his earlier episode. It wasn’t by any means soaked, but he would feel better when he changed. He reached into his bag and pulled out a pull-up. He panicked when he realized he would have to sneak it out of his office. It might look odd carrying his work bag into the bathroom. He looked back at the pull-up and thought it was thin enough to wedge it between his waist band and his back and put on his jacket to conceal it. He called Samantha into office.

“Yes, Mr. Sullivan?, she asked.

“Um yes, I need you to hold my calls for a few minutes.” He shuffled papers on his desk, trying not to reveal his nervousness. “I think a walk will do me some good, maybe clear my head before the meeting this afternoon.”

“Absolutely. I think that is a great idea. Is there anything else I can do?” she asked with a genuine smile.

“You know what, there is. I want you in that meeting with me this afternoon. I want your eyes on this new project.”

She beamed. Although he often asked for her input, he had never brought her to one of these big project meetings. “Yes...yes I will absolutely be there.”

“Excellent. Ok I will be back in a bit,” he said as walked out the door. She watched him as he departed. He jacket was bunched in the back. She could something protruding from the waist of his pants. She couldn’t see it long as he disappeared from the doorway. She thought it crazy, but thought that it looked like a diaper. She was about to make her exit when she dropped her pen. It rolled down by his bag and she bent down to retrieve it. That’s when she noticed a ribbon connected to clip underneath his bag. That was curious. She pulled it free and discovered what was at the other end of the clip: a pacifier. A moment ago, she swore she a diaper sticking out of his pants and now she was holding a pacifier. She was nearly certain that he didn’t have any children. Why would this be here? Then she noticed that it was abnormally large. It looked far too big for any child. Was this his? She clutched it into her hand and walked out to her desk where she shoved it in a drawer.

Brian nervously shuffled through the office. Brian had always had bathroom anxiety. He hated going into a bathroom with several stalls already occupied. He never understood how people could go so easily with others in earshot. If it looked like a bathroom was quite full, he had no turning around and waiting for another time. He would even walk clear across the building to one of the more secluded bathrooms to have some privacy. That’s where he planned on going now. Although it would take longer to get there, it might be an easier place to change. As it was the lunch hour, much of the office was vacant. Brian breathed a sigh of relief as he reached the bathroom and found all the stalls empty.

He closed the door behind him and removed his jacket. He stood there for a moment trying to figure out how to do this. If his mommy were here, she would know exactly what to do. After a moment, he realized he had no choice but to completely undress. He slipped out of his shoes and proceeded to strip down. Here he was standing in an office bathroom in nothing but his socks, a onesie and a damp pull up. He never could have imagined this when he left work on Friday. He unfastened the snaps of the onesie and tore off the onesie. He pulled up his onesie while he used the bathroom. His bladder was super full and he felt instant relief. When he finished, he slipped on the new pullup and proceeded to redress himself. This was going to be a big problem if he was going to have to completely undress every time he needed to use the bathroom. He walked out of the stall and placed the used pull-up in the trashcan. He wadded up several paper towels and threw them over top of the discarded pull-up in hopes that no one would see it. He washed his hands and looked himself over in the mirror. He felt confident that his onesie was properly concealed, and he started to make his way back to his office.

As he passed Samantha’s desk, he flashed a nervous smile and quickly shuffled into his office. He had just settled back into his chair, when she knocked at his door. “May I come in?” she asked through the door.

Brian exhaled, “Sure.”

“That was a pretty fast walk sir. Is there anything you need before the big meeting this afternoon?” she asked in a sweet tone.

He looked up at her with an almost quizzical gaze. She was always a diligent employee, but today she seemed to be extra attentive, almost doting. He couldn’t put his finger on it. “A coffee would be wonderful. I could use a pick me up.”

“Glady,” and she was off. Brian tried to focus his mind on the upcoming meeting. Today was the first that he had of the Babies R Us project. He didn’t even know they were a client. But why did they want him on the project? He was feeling pensive again and he reached into his bag, fishing for his pacifier. Nothing. His chest grew tight and his stomach was in knots again. He frantically threw the bag on his desk to search the bag more thoroughly. As he searched, Samantha came back in with his coffee.

“Is everything alright Mr. Sullivan?" she asked with concern. She saw the frantic expression on his face. He tried to make up an excuse that he had momentarily lost his wedding ring.

He placed the bag back on the ground, “All good. Thank you for the coffee.” She knew that he had to have been looking for the pacifier she found earlier. It probably explained why he was acting so weird. She felt a sudden pang of guilt for taking it, but she had so many questions She guessed her own curiosity possessed her to grab it. For a split second she thought about retrieving it from her desk and returning it. However, with the meeting approaching, it seemed like a bad time. She would wait until it was time to head home.

The hour of the meeting arrived and the two walked into the conference room. Mr. Gates was already seated as well as several of his other colleagues. “Ah Mr. Sullivan, just the man I have been waiting to see. Please take your seat and we will get started in just a moment.”

Brian sat down at opened his notebook. Samantha went to take a seat at a chair on the perimeter of the room, but he beckoned for her to sit next to him. “I hope you don’t mind Mr. Gates, I have invited Ms. Carson to sit in on this meeting. I think she might some fresh perspective.”

“Of course not Mr. Sullivan. Your work for this company has been impeccable. You have been invaluable to this company. Now as you may know, Babies R Us as hired us to help them market a new product line. If we knock this out of the park, they may work with us exclusively. Mr. Johnson here is going to brief us a bit more on the details. The floor is yours sir.”

Mark Johnson passed around a packet of information to everyone in attendance, “Thank you Mr. Gates. As he said Babies R Us wants us to market this new line of products. As you can see here it is called Mommy Knows Best. It includes everything from diapers and clothing to strollers and furniture. Brian stared down at the line of products listed in the packet. He kept his head down. He prayed he wasn’t blushing too bad. He was sitting in a conference room listening to a presentation on a line of baby products while underneath his professional attire, he was clad in a pull-up and onesie. Samantha noticed his discomfort but recognized there was little that she could do in the moment. Brian struggled to focus and was only partially paying attention. As Mark spoke, he noticed a twinge in his bladder. He shouldn’t have had that coffee.

Mark continued on, “As you can guess with a name like Mommy Knows Best, we want to drive home that idea that no one knows what’s best for their baby than a mother. We want them to associate this line of product as the best possible decision for all of their baby’s needs.” Brian began to quietly fidget in his seat. He absent mindedly bounced his leg. Samantha had never seen Brian act this way. He was usually so calm and collected. Brian tried to focus, but his full bladder interrupted his concentration. He decided to try and pee a little bit with the hope of reducing the pressure. He took a breath and relaxed his muscles, but instead of just letting out a small spurt, the damn burst. There was nothing he could do to stop it as his pull was being put to its limit. Samantha looked over convinced she heard a hissing sound. Brian tried to look nonchalant, but he was on the verge of panic attack.

Mark finished his presentation. Mr. Gates stood up and looked directly at Brian, “Mr. Sullivan can we rely on you to handle this project.”

Brian stammered, “Uh yes…yes of course of Mr. Gates.”

“Very well then. Thank you everyone,” Mr. Gates said and exited the conference room. Brian stood up without a word. He could feel the weight of his pullup. He was too scared to see if he leaked into his pants. He raced out of the room without waiting for Samantha to accompany him. She had no clue as how to help.

Brian reached the safety of his office and locked the door behind him. He pulled down his pants to inspect. He could feel that his onesie was damp, but his pants remained dry. He hoped he could make it till the end of the day. He unlocked his door and went back to his desk. As he sat down, he felt the squish of his pull-up. He just wanted to cry. He needed his mommy. He sat staring at his computer screen in a total fog. Finally a knock at the door jolted him from his daze. “Mr. Sullivan is there anything else I can do before I head home?” He looked down at phone and realized the time. “No Ms. Carson. Thank you for all you hard work today,” he said through the door.

Brian gathered his things and walked briskly out of his office. He reached his car and set his bag inside. He was just about to hop in when he heard his name called. He swung around to see Samantha running towards him.

“Ms. Carson, is everything ok?” he called to her.

“I need to apologize to you,” she said while opening her hand to reveal something sitting on her palm. “I found this on the floor of your office. I am so so sorry Mr. Sullivan. I don’t know what I was thinking. I just grabbed it and I shouldn’t have. I have no idea what’s going on. I know you were under a lot of stress today. I want you to know that I am here if there is anything I can do, not only as a coworker, but as a friend. You have always been so kind and respectful to me.”

Brian’s face could not hide his shock as he took the pacifier from her. He was completely flabbergasted. He tried to speak, but no words escaped his mouth. She reached up and in a comforting manner, placed her hand on his arm. “There is no judgement from me. You are a good man, Brian. Oh and, you might want to get some thicker protection,” and with that she walked away. Brian quickly patted his backside and realized that several wet spots had formed. He hopped down in the car and tried to process what had just happened. He looked down at the pacifier still in his hand. After a moment, he surrendered to his needs and popped it into his mouth and proceeded to drive home.

• Like 7

Chapter 14

Brian walked into the house and immediately burst into tears. He crumpled to floor and cried for his mommy. “Oh baby, my goodness what’s wrong?” she asked as she sat down on the floor next to him. He nuzzled his face into her chest. She held him tight, “Shhhhh, everything is ok. Mommy is here. Do you think you can calm down enough to tell me what happened?”

Between sobs, Brian tried to tell her about his day, “I I, wet my pull-up twice today and then I lost my paci, but Samantha found and gave it back to me. And then she told me I should wear thicker protection.” His speech sounded like that of an excited toddler, as his short sentences rolled one into the next, “And, and, and then I had to go to a meeting about a new client and it was Babies R Us. I got so nervous in the meeting that I tried to pee just a little bit, but but but…”. Brian wailed like a helpless child. He was so upset that he didn’t even notice that he was uncontrollably wetting his pants again. Rebecca noticed the growing wet spot on the front of his pants. She continued to act like a concerned mother, but inside she was elated. He was becoming a baby before her very eyes, “But what honey? Tell mommy what happened.”

“I, I, I…soaked my pull-up. I am so ashamed mommy, I’m becoming a baby. I don’t know how I am going to make it through work tomorrow,” he buried his head into her chest again.

“That was very of brave of you to tell me what happened. And you know what? You are just a baby. You are mommy’s special little boy. Babies have accidents. That why I put you in pull-ups this morning. But it sounds like Samantha might be right. We might need to send you in something a little thicker tomorrow. Although you are just a baby, just imagine that when you are at work, you are pretending to be a big boy and doing all the things big boys do. But when you get home, you won’t have to pretend anymore. Mommy knows its hard being a big boy. Now, I see a very wet little boy who is desperate need of a change,” she said lifting up off the floor.

Brian let her guide him back to the bedroom. He descended into a haze again, but he knew that mommy would make everything better. She laid out a changing mat on the bed and beckoned him over. She unbuckled his belt and undid his pants, “Ok step out these for me.” Brian stuck his thumb in his mouth and followed her directions. After taking off his pants, she pulled off his soaking wet onesie. “Lay down on the changing bad for me. Oh my goodness you are soaked. You really went pee-pee,” she said as she tickled his belly. Brian giggled behind his thumb. She tore off the pull-up and wiped him down with some wipes. You know what, I think we should get you into a bath. Won’t that be nice?” she cooed at him.

She led him off into the bathroom and set his naked butt on the toilet seat, his thumb never leaving his mouth. “Now you sit here like a good boy, while I start your bath.” Brian just nodded, content to let her do everything for him. She drew he bath and added some bubbles. “Ok, hop in.” Brian sat down, the water barely coming up over his crotch, but he didn’t mind. The bubbles smelled nice and it was fun to splash. “Brian, I got you something for bath time,” she said excitedly and produced a big rubber ducky. His eyes lit up. In the past, his adult brain prevented him from truly enjoying his toys, but this felt different. He was genuinely excited about the rubber ducky. “Can you tell me what sound a duck makes?” Rebecca asked as she kneeled down next to the tub.

“Qwack,” Brian chirped.

“That’s right!”she cheered. “Now you play with that while mommy cleans you up.” Brian moved his ducky through the water and splashed about, making all kinds of silly little sounds. Rebecca smiled and laughed at her silly little boy, “Mommy is so very happy to see you playing and enjoying yourself. Isn’t that so much better than worrying about all those scary big boy things?”

Brian fervently nodded his head and went back to playing. Rebecca grapped a wash cloth and started washing him all over. He bristled a little when she washed his face and behind his ears. “Can you stand up, mommy needs to wash that pee-pee and your cute little butt.” Brian did as he was told. She rubbed the washcloth over his crotch and his bottom. Brian’s thumb returned to his mouth and she washed him up. Two days ok, if she had done this, he would have been overcome with shame and embarrassment, but in this moment it felt right. He had not a care in the world. “Ok its time to hop out now.”

“But mommy, I don’t wanna. I was having fun with ducky,” he whined.

“I know sweetheart and I’m so glad that you are having fun, but mommy still has to make dinner. And I know a big baby that needs to get his diaper on. We don’t want you peeing all over the floor,” she guided him out of the tub and dried him off. Hand in hand, the two returned to the bedroom where she diapered him and dressed him in another onesie. She clipped on a different pacifier than he was used to and he made a face at Rebecca. “Mommy has already started getting my baby lots of stuff.” Brian didn’t respond, but simply popped the pacifier in his mouth. In just a matter of two days, Brian was growing more and more dependent on his pacifier. It soothed him. He recalled his mother saying that he had a hard time letting go of it when he was a toddler.

After he was diapered and dressed, she led back to the den and laid him down on the couch like she had done the previous evening. She went to the kitchen and retuned with a bottle of milk and then placed the headphones over his ears. “Remember, this music helps you relax and be the best baby you can for mommy,” she whispered and then kissed his forehead. Brian began to nurse the bottle and in a few moments his eyes closed. When she was certain that he was content, she went to the kitchen to make dinner. But before she started cooking, she pulled out her phone. She scrolled through her contacts. She and Brian had gone out for drinks with Samantha on a few occasions. Although she didn’t know her well, they got along well. There was something about her she knew she could trust. She found her number and sent her a message: We need to talk.

• Like 6

Getting better. There are a few little mistakes. But it doesn't take away

from your story. I hope you are proof ready a few days after you write your

chapter that's what I do when I write.

Keep going I love this story. (so far). ?

1 hour ago, Eagle0769 said:

Getting better. There are a few little mistakes. But it doesn't take away

from your story. I hope you are proof ready a few days after you write your

chapter that's what I do when I write.

Keep going I love this story. (so far). ?

Sorry about the errors. I’m a terrible proof reader. 

Chapter 15

The morning alarm signaled the beginning of a new day. Brian nestled into his wife’s chest. Without uttering a word, she lifted her nightgown and guided him to her breast. When he was at her breast, he was at peace. There was no fear or anxiety, just the loving affection of his mommy. In those moments he truly saw himself as a baby. Without a second thought, he released his full bladder into his diaper. Rebecca felt the growing warmth emanating from his diaper and kissed his forehead, “That’s my good boy.” After a few more minutes together, the two arose to get the day started. She stripped off his soaking wet diaper and sent him to take a shower. The shower always seemed to reawaken his adult mind, but he knew Rebecca wouldn’t let that last long. He still struggled with his embarrassment and lack of control. He was amazed at how easily he wet himself. If he concentrated hard enough he felt he could hold it, but it felt that he vacillated back and forth between adult and baby. He could go from grown man to little boy in a moment’s time. It was growing harder and harder to prevent his baby persona from coming out.

After his shower, he went back into the bedroom so that his wife could get him dressed. It didn’t even cross his mind that this was something he could do himself. He just accepted that she would help him do it. As he laid down, he popped his thumb in his mouth, but then he noticed that Rebecca had pulled out a thick diaper. What about his pull-ups. Everyone at work would surely notice a thick, crinkly diaper. “Mommy, please don’t put that on me,” Brian pleaded.

“Did you forget how wet you were when you got home last night. You told me that you wet yourself twice yesterday. Mommy understands how hard it is sometimes to make it to the potty and this way you are protected. We will wear dark pants today to make it less noticeable. But I no one will even notice,” she calmy explained to him.

“But what if the bigger boys make fun of me,” Brian said without realizing what came out of his mouth. He had just referred to his colleagues as the “bigger boys.”

“Mommy knows best, doesn’t she and mommy thinks you are better off in a diaper. I will make sure to send extras with you, just in case,” Rebecca said as she finished taping him up. Brian felt defeated and said no more on the matter. She finished getting him dressed and got him his breakfast. As he was about to leave, she gave him a big hug, “Now I want you to pretend really hard that you are a big boy at work, but you will be mommy’s baby when you get home.” Brian was about to walk out when she said one more thing, “Oh and please don’t make any fuss for Ms. Carson. Be a good boy. Have a good day sweetie.” She ushered him out the door with his bag. Brian got in his car, bewildered by what she had just said.

Brian arrived at work and raced to his office. He was in such shock when he left, he didn’t even to look at what was in his bag. He took a deep breath and unzipped it. If anyone didn’t know this was for an adult, they would have been convinced it was a diaper bag. There were several extra diapers, wipes and even an extra onesie. But then he noticed that she even packed a sippy cup with a sticky note attached: I didn’t want my baby to spill on his big boy clothes. Love you.

He could feel the thickness of his diaper between his legs and with every move, he heard the distinct crinkle. It sounded deafening to him and he was absolutely sure that someone was going to notice. Brian tried to regain his composure as he whispered to himself over and over, “You are a big boy, you are a big boy.” A knock at the door broke his mantra. He fumbled with the zipper of his bag as he tried to close it up and put it out of view. “Umm, yes who is it?” he called.

“It’s Samantha, may I come in?” she asked.

He cleared his throat and attempted to make his voice sound deeper, “Of course.”

“Good morning, sir. I wanted to see if we could take for a just a moment about yesterday,” she inquired.

Brian nervously looked around the room, purposefully avoiding her gaze. Rebecca’s words echoed through his head and he tried to drown it out, “No, I don’t think that will be necessary. I was a bit under the weather yesterday, but I assure you I am much better today. Is there anything else I can do for you?”

Samantha looked genuinely hurt, “Very well then, if there is nothing you need at the moment, I will head back to my desk.”

She closed the door. Brian immediately felt remorse for his tone. He got up and paced the room. How can I possibly explain what’s going on with me? She obviously knows something. Do I tell her that I am having a health issue to explain wetting my pants yesterday, but what about the pacifier? God this is so hard. Then again she did say no judgement. Whatever I say, I need to apologize.

Brian leaned his head out the door, “Samantha, can we talk for a moment.”

She entered the room and he closed it behind her. He gestured for her to take a seat on the loveseat. He leaned on the corner of his desk and took a deep breath, “I owe you an apology. I was sharp with you and you didn’t deserve that. I am going through something right now that’s really hard to explain. I’m sure finding the pacifier and seeing my wet pants prompted many questions for you. I’m way too embarrassed to get into it, but this personal matter is why I’m off and probably acting strange. I don’t want you to think less of me or think me weird for what you witnessed yesterday. Please accept my sincerest apologies.”

Samantha nodded her and stood up. Brian looked down, thinking that she was about to depart, but instead she began to speak. “Brian, as I told you yesterday, I think you are a good man and have always been so kind to me. What I wanted to tell you this morning was that I know what’s going on and you needn’t worry about it with me. In fact, I am going to help you here at work.”

Brian’s jaw dropped, “Wha…what are you talking about? What do you know?” He wanted to be anywhere but here. “I don’t understand,” he mumbled.

Samantha took his hand and smiled, “There is nothing to worry about sweetheart. I know that while you are here, you need someone to help keep an eye on you.”

The soft tone of her voice and the feeling of his hand in hers stirred his infantile thoughts. Not here, not now he had to fight it and maintain control. But it was growing harder. He let go of his bladder and soaked his diaper with Samantha right in front of him. His cheeks burned and his voice failed him.

“It’s ok baby boy. I know you didn’t have anyone to change you yesterday, but you won’t have to worry about that at all today. You just went potty in your diaper, didn’t you?” Brian couldn’t find the words, but simply hung his head in shame. Tears started flowing down his cheeks. Samantha led him over to the couch and proceeded to take off his clothing. Brian felt too regressed to disobey her.

“I don’t want you to cry all over your big boy clothes. It’s all going to be ok. I did a lot of babysitting in high school and college and I just adore little ones, even big ones like you,” she giggled. After he was stripped down to just his onesie and his diaper, Samantha grabbed his bag, “Lets see what we have in here. Oh we are going to need a new diaper. Oh and here is your pacifier.” She plopped it in his mouth and he felt the soothing comfort as he suckled.

“I know this is all coming as a big shock to you, but I promise you, I won’t let anything bad happen to you while you are here. I know it’s scary to use your diapers at work, so if you have to go potty, you come tell Auntie Samantha and I will take your diaper off for you and let you go to the bathroom. But, it’s totally ok with me if you use your diapers. I will change you, baby  And do worry, I will be there to help when you need to be a big boy. Now, I think you need some snuggles for a few minutes before I get you changed.” Brian curled up next to her on the couch and let her coddle him.

“I know you are wondering how I know all of this.” Brian looked up at her and nodded. “Well your mommy texted me last night. And when she told me how she was turning you into a little baby, I couldn’t resist helping her.” Brian closed his eyes. He had lost control of everything in his life. Now he had two women regressing him and there was nothing he could to stop it. He felt his diaper warm again and wondered what was going to be in store for him next.

• Like 6