LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gobble

DailyDi

33 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I really wish I could!??? I don't know yet, but probably not. I'll let you know how it goes though!???☺️❤️????❤️?❤️

spider-man-norman-osborn.gif

I hope you get to.  I will keep my fingers and my toesies crossed. :)

• Thanks 1

No plans as of yet, My sister will likely attempt to drag me to her place for dinner before I have to go to work, but she hasn't called/texted me yet with any plans. Otherwise I will likely try to find a Drumstick and some thighs,  some Cranberry Sauce, Some instant Mashed Potatoes, Stove Top Stuffing.. and some Green Beans and call it good and just relax until I have to leave for work, sadly I don't have any of the holidays off again until like 2023 (Set work schedule).

17 minutes ago, WetDad said:

Turkey with sage dressing, mashed potatoes, yams, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, lots of friends.

Oh yeah, Pumpkin pie, got to get one of those and some ready whip.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WetDad said:

I love the ones they have at Costco- huge and delicious.

Might have to venture out to get one, usually get a Publix one, which is good, but on the smaller side.

• Like 1

I will be spending Thanksgiving Day with my 86 year old mother. I have two Turkey breasts that I will be cooking as I really have no clue on how to cook a full Turkey and as it will just be us two and she will most likely eat two bites of the turkey breast and be done  I a full Turkey would be way two much. I am also thinking of simple mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, and cranberry sauce and buy an apple pie. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, I Love Warm Hugs said:

I will be spending Thanksgiving Day with my 86 year old mother. I have two Turkey breasts that I will be cooking as I really have no clue on how to cook a full Turkey and as it will just be us two and she will most likely eat two bites of the turkey breast and be done  I a full Turkey would be way two much. I am also thinking of simple mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, and cranberry sauce and buy an apple pie. 

Yeah, we just do a breast too. Much easier to work with.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Yeah, we just do a breast too. Much easier to work with.

It is and it doesn't take nearly as long. With only two people and only is elderly, I want to make this as easy as possibly on both myself who is not a whiz around the kitchen and mom is getting up there in age to be bending and all of that to be helping too much. 

• Like 1

I'm supposed to do three different dinners that day, because nobody in my family gets along. I get along with everyone, but they can't get along with each other. I have dinner at my sister's at 1pm, then my brother's at 4pm, then my ex-wife at 7pm. It's going to be a long day.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DprDJeff said:

I'm supposed to do three different dinners that day, because nobody in my family gets along. I get along with everyone, but they can't get along with each other. I have dinner at my sister's at 1pm, then my brother's at 4pm, then my ex-wife at 7pm. It's going to be a long day.

It isn't that my older brother and I don't get along(we are civil) it is like we are just distanced from one another and don't really want anything to do with each others lives. I also can't stand how he ignores our elderly mom and does pretty much nothing for her. He will be spending Thanksgiving as he does with every holiday with his wife and their family. I am so use to it now. My sole purpose is to make each holiday as enjoyable for my mom as it can be.  

I do hope you enjoy all of your Thanksgivings even though that is going to be quite a bit of food. 

• Like 1

when i still cared about holidays i use to do one of those jennio turkey roasts, comes in one of those foil rectangles, then the standard fixings(mashed taters, cresent rolls, stuffing, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie)now id just assume ignore it

On 11/13/2021 at 2:10 PM, DailyDi said:

That's awesome!

Yeah, I miss the big family thanksgivings of years past too. Same thing, it dies with my grandparents, and since then we've all spread out across the country so it's not likely anyone would attend if we did attempt it.

On 11/12/2021 at 7:33 PM, spoonchicken said:

McDonalds 

That used to be my plan A. Ever since my cousin’s family moved down here, his old lady made it clear, “Family Holidays are no longer optional.”  So plan might be more like get off work, get to sleep quickly, go to dinner around 3. Be back by 9, so I can get ready for work. (Time and a half)

It's going to be crazy at my brother's house. Thanksgiving is also my dad's 80th birthday, so some family members are flying in to surprise him. I've been instructed to bring butternut squash for 20 people. And my mom is making her rolls that everyone can't get enough of.

For me it will just be a Mommy and Baby Thanksgiving. I really don't have anyone else in my life. Don't have any friends and my parents have both passed away and I have no siblings. So I will probably make a mess and/or be fed some shredded up turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing, and cranberry sauce along with a bottle of Formula. 

30 minutes ago, Spanky the Unicorn said:

I suppose so. I don’t have any diapers with turkey prints on them, though. :P

I guess that is a bit of a bummer, but at least you still can keep you bottom covered and safe from any accidents. 

• Like 1