LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Eat. Sleep. Cartoon.

Crinklz Kat

I recognize very little on that sign. I see something for Adventure Time, the Teen Titans Go reboot, and Powerpuff Girls reboot, but don't understand many of the other things on it. I miss Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy, and the original Teen Titans shows, as well as Chowder and Regular Show.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I was on my way home when I spotted this... had to take a picture.  This is on Rt 30E in Lancaster PA. 

cartoon-network-hotel.jpgcartoon-network-hotel2.jpg

EAT, SLEEP, CARTOON, REPEAT!!!!!!!☺️??❤️?❤️???????❤️

6 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

I recognize very little on that sign. I see something for Adventure Time, the Teen Titans Go reboot, and Powerpuff Girls reboot, but don't understand many of the other things on it. I miss Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy, and the original Teen Titans shows, as well as Chowder and Regular Show.

Dude, those were My favorite shows back in the day!!!!!!??☺️??❤️?❤️???❤️??❤️?❤️☺️??????☺️?❤️☺️ They just don't make em like they used to!??????

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Looks like fun. Rooms are colorful.

I just looked up the web site.  Very odd of sorts.  Rooms are outfitted more for adults than kids.   I couldn't see any rates posted but given what I know about hotel rates in the area, it's going to be near $200 / night. (possibly more because of it being a theme hotel and right "on the strip". 

24 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I just looked up the web site.  Very odd of sorts.  Rooms are outfitted more for adults than kids.   I couldn't see any rates posted but given what I know about hotel rates in the area, it's going to be near $200 / night. (possibly more because of it being a theme hotel and right "on the strip". 

Rooms were $119 when I checked. Some rooms are Queen and a Bunk Bed for familes.

14 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

EAT, SLEEP, CARTOON, REPEAT!!!!!!!☺️??❤️?❤️???????❤️

Dude, those were My favorite shows back in the day!!!!!!??☺️??❤️?❤️???❤️??❤️?❤️☺️??????☺️?❤️☺️ They just don't make em like they used to!??????

I actually got Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy on dvd, but the quality is questionable to me. The discs themselves look well made, and have a nicely done label on them, but the show itself is a little different. You can you all of the "Coming up next" ads at the bottom like it was recorded off tv and burned to a disc.

5 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

I actually got Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy on dvd, but the quality is questionable to me. The discs themselves look well made, and have a nicely done label on them, but the show itself is a little different. You can you all of the "Coming up next" ads at the bottom like it was recorded off tv and burned to a disc.

That's kinda nice!?? Gives it a very Vintage feel!!!! Like cartoon cartoon Fridays!!!!???❤️?????❤️

Awesome find in rural PA.  Reminds me of the Nickelodeon Studios Hotel that was in Orlando some years back.  It was a holiday inn that was Nick Themed.  I was down on business and usually brought the family when possible.  We got a standard Corp rate for holiday Inn so was $90 a night or so, should have been $250 a night then if memory serves.  My daughter loved it.  We had a suite, kids had their own area with bunk beds, parents had their own room. Water park in the middle of the hotel.   I think we did Sea World or Universal that time.   

We’ve stayed at Universal Portofino hotel, nice but not kid-centric.   Also stayed at some of the nicer places affiliated with Sea World, again not as kid-centric.

Nothing beats a Disney brand world hotel / resort.  You pay, but it’s worth it for the experience.   I got stuck at Bonnet Creek when I was down on my last business trip, a very nice hotel with great pools and lazy river... still, Disney wins.   

Joey