LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it started for me

Babymax88

Between the ages of four and 11, I was looked after by a very strict childminder three days a week whilst my mother worked. This lady had a strict, no-nonsense approach towards any little boys or girls who had toilet accidents. she made it very clear that anybody who wet or messed their pants would receive a hard spanking from her wooden spoon and would  then be put in nappies for the rest of the day.

Halfway through my second week, I found out just how serious she was.

we were all playing in the garden when a young girl called Katie suddenly rushed off towards the house shouting back to us that she needed the toilet. Unfortunately, another little boy was currently using it and kt ended up having an accident in her pants. As soon as this became apparent, one of the childminders daughter ran off in search of her mother shouting (Katie wet her pants!) The mother responded by yelling back (will you fetch me the wooden spoon and the nappy bag) minutes later, kt was naked from the waist down and receiving a five minute spanking with a wooden spoon. By the time this was finished, kt was sobbing  just like a baby. The woman then proceeded to lay Katie on the grass and tape her into a disposable nappy right in front of us. She was not permitted any clothing below the waist so had to spend the rest of the day in just a nappy and a T-shirt. At lunchtime she was strapped into a highchair and fed like a baby before receiving a change and another light spanking.

At some point during the afternoon I remember saying very quietly to one of the other boys that I really hoped that never happened to me. Unfortunately, one of the childminders daughters was passing close by and said to me (don’t worry, you’ll get your turn soon enough). At the time, I had no idea what she meant and no wish to find out. I it was not until about a week later that I to found myself rushing for the toilet and as I approached, to my complete horror, I was jumped on by her two daughters and wrestled to the ground. One of them sat on my chest with her hand over my mouth whilst the other sat on my ankles and proceeded to tickle my bare feet. I have always been exceptionally ticklish and it was not long at all before I felt the Familia, shameful warmth spreading through my underpants and trousers. As soon as I had finished, they jumped up and ran through the house shouting to their mother that she had another wet little baby.

At this point, I panicked, ran upstairs and tried to hide under one of the beds. this did me no good at all. I was quickly found and dragged out by the arm. My protestations of innocence were completely ignored and I was told that lying would only make it worse. I was then dragged to the living room, stripped in the presence of the other children and turned over her knee. After two minutes I was crying as hard as kt and by the end of five minutes I was a blubbering wreck. A few moments later, I found myself lying on my back with my legs in the air as I was powdered and oiled. Before she taped on my nappy, she did something that at the time I did not understand, she spread my cheeks apart and pressed something up in to my bottom. Asshe did this she said (this should help you learn what happens to liars in my house. After I was Nappied, I was also given just a T-shirt and instructed to go off and play. After about five minutes, I started to get a strong urge to go number two. I rushed off to find a lady and beg her to be allowed to use the toilet but she just told me (now you will find out what happens to liars in this house)  she picked me up and carried me into the living room and told me to stand in the middle of the floor and not to move unless I wanted another spanking. By this point, I was so desperate that only lasted about 30 seconds before I had to fill my nappy.  When I was completely finished she picked me up and sat me on a high wooden stool in the corner of the room and told me not to move until lunchtime. As she left the room she instructed the other children to tease me as much as they liked. The next two hours were horrendous! I had no choice but to sit in my mess whilst I was constantly called things like (potty pants) and (big baby).

At 12 o’clock I was carried through to the kitchen and, just like kt, strapped into the highchair and fed like a baby. I assumed that, like kt, I would be changed after lunch but this was not the case.I was sent to play in the garden for a further hour before my nappy was removed and I was given a bath before receiving another spanking and being put back into a fresh nappy for the rest of the day.

Unfortunately, this became somewhat of a regular occurrence for me. Once the girls realised that their mum would believe them over me they did their best to ensure that I spent at least one day a week as the house baby. 

This treatment had a profound effect on me and I truly believe that this is the reason I enjoy receiving similar treatment today.

If any of your readers are interested in hearing about the time I spent a whole week as a baby when my mum was away on a business trip then please do let me know.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hi and welcome to DD. Interesting story, that certainly was not a good child minder. I hope someone put an end to the goings on there? It would be no wonder, that it would have an effect on you. Come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Babymax88 said:

Between the ages of four and 11, I was looked after by a very strict childminder three days a week whilst my mother worked. This lady had a strict, no-nonsense approach towards any little boys or girls who had toilet accidents. she made it very clear that anybody who wet or messed their pants would receive a hard spanking from her wooden spoon and would  then be put in nappies for the rest of the day.

Halfway through my second week, I found out just how serious she was.

we were all playing in the garden when a young girl called Katie suddenly rushed off towards the house shouting back to us that she needed the toilet. Unfortunately, another little boy was currently using it and kt ended up having an accident in her pants. As soon as this became apparent, one of the childminders daughter ran off in search of her mother shouting (Katie wet her pants!) The mother responded by yelling back (will you fetch me the wooden spoon and the nappy bag) minutes later, kt was naked from the waist down and receiving a five minute spanking with a wooden spoon. By the time this was finished, kt was sobbing  just like a baby. The woman then proceeded to lay Katie on the grass and tape her into a disposable nappy right in front of us. She was not permitted any clothing below the waist so had to spend the rest of the day in just a nappy and a T-shirt. At lunchtime she was strapped into a highchair and fed like a baby before receiving a change and another light spanking.

At some point during the afternoon I remember saying very quietly to one of the other boys that I really hoped that never happened to me. Unfortunately, one of the childminders daughters was passing close by and said to me (don’t worry, you’ll get your turn soon enough). At the time, I had no idea what she meant and no wish to find out. I it was not until about a week later that I to found myself rushing for the toilet and as I approached, to my complete horror, I was jumped on by her two daughters and wrestled to the ground. One of them sat on my chest with her hand over my mouth whilst the other sat on my ankles and proceeded to tickle my bare feet. I have always been exceptionally ticklish and it was not long at all before I felt the Familia, shameful warmth spreading through my underpants and trousers. As soon as I had finished, they jumped up and ran through the house shouting to their mother that she had another wet little baby.

At this point, I panicked, ran upstairs and tried to hide under one of the beds. this did me no good at all. I was quickly found and dragged out by the arm. My protestations of innocence were completely ignored and I was told that lying would only make it worse. I was then dragged to the living room, stripped in the presence of the other children and turned over her knee. After two minutes I was crying as hard as kt and by the end of five minutes I was a blubbering wreck. A few moments later, I found myself lying on my back with my legs in the air as I was powdered and oiled. Before she taped on my nappy, she did something that at the time I did not understand, she spread my cheeks apart and pressed something up in to my bottom. Asshe did this she said (this should help you learn what happens to liars in my house. After I was Nappied, I was also given just a T-shirt and instructed to go off and play. After about five minutes, I started to get a strong urge to go number two. I rushed off to find a lady and beg her to be allowed to use the toilet but she just told me (now you will find out what happens to liars in this house)  she picked me up and carried me into the living room and told me to stand in the middle of the floor and not to move unless I wanted another spanking. By this point, I was so desperate that only lasted about 30 seconds before I had to fill my nappy.  When I was completely finished she picked me up and sat me on a high wooden stool in the corner of the room and told me not to move until lunchtime. As she left the room she instructed the other children to tease me as much as they liked. The next two hours were horrendous! I had no choice but to sit in my mess whilst I was constantly called things like (potty pants) and (big baby).

At 12 o’clock I was carried through to the kitchen and, just like kt, strapped into the highchair and fed like a baby. I assumed that, like kt, I would be changed after lunch but this was not the case.I was sent to play in the garden for a further hour before my nappy was removed and I was given a bath before receiving another spanking and being put back into a fresh nappy for the rest of the day.

Unfortunately, this became somewhat of a regular occurrence for me. Once the girls realised that their mum would believe them over me they did their best to ensure that I spent at least one day a week as the house baby. 

This treatment had a profound effect on me and I truly believe that this is the reason I enjoy receiving similar treatment today.

If any of your readers are interested in hearing about the time I spent a whole week as a baby when my mum was away on a business trip then please do let me know.

Hi buddy! I'm definitely interested in hearing the time you spent as a baby for a week! Although something tells me that it wasn't fun.?? Man, that nanny you had as a kid was one could hearted BITCH! I'm so sorry that happened to you man! Her daughters were also a BUNCH OF BITCHES! How did that experience affect you growing up and also, did you harbor any ill-will towards her and them for what happened to you? Did you ever see them again after you were a kid?? *BIG HUGS!* Friend!?❤️???❤️ I hope you like it here! Welcome to our family!? And don't worry, we have no bitches here!??☺️❤️? Also, thanks for the story, I liked it a lot. Can't wait to hear the rest of it! Have a good night bud!??

• Like 3
On 11/6/2021 at 8:37 PM, Babymax88 said:

hoped that never happened to me. Unfortunately, one of the childminders daughters was passing close by and said to me (don’t worry, you’ll get your turn soon enough). At the time, I had no idea what she meant and no wish to find out. I it was not until about a week later that I to found myself rushing for the toilet and as I approached, to my complete horror, I was jumped on by her two daughters and wrestled to the ground. One of them sat on my chest with her hand over my mouth whilst the other sat on my ankles and proceeded to tickle my bare feet. I have always been exceptionally ticklish and it was not long at all before I felt the Familia, shameful warmth spreading through my underpants and trousers. As soon as I had finished, they jumped up and ran through the house shouting to

@Babymax88

welcome to DD. As you we’ll see, there are very many of us here, and all of us have our reasons and our stories to tell about how we started or how we got here. I am very sorry to hear of this unfortunate incident that happened when you were between four and 11. I can understand if you had an accident because it was your fault, but even if you had an accident, what I read in the above postings does not seem to warrant the punishment you received. Additionally, it doesn’t sound fair to me that you would tell one of your “buddies“ that you hope it doesn’t happen to you, and then one of those Daughters hears about this, and tells you that it’s going to be your “turn”. soon enough -  what you were describing to me is tickle torture, and of course you’re going to pee and/or mess yourself if you are held down and sat on while you are being tickled when they know that you’re very ticklish, the same thing would happen to me if somebody did that to me and I don’t think that is fair either.

As @AbabeBill says I hope that someone “taught a lesson” to these “childminders”.  No one deserves to be humiliated to the point where they’re just wetting themselves all over the floor because they’re being tickled tortured and then, to add insult to injury, one of those childminders decides to go tell their mother on you, when they decide to go after you, you resist, and   they diaper you  and put a suppository up your butt? That is bizarre…..  The fact that you were releasing so quickly indicates that obviously that’s exactly what they wanted you to do. I can understand why you feel the way you do, and why it had an effect on you, and why are you enjoy it today. If someone tried to pull that today, they would be in so much trouble that they would be dealing with problems, because I believe they would consider this type of punishment abuse.

Being that I am disabled, I am glad that I have had a lot of good “ babysitters/sitters/friends” They took care of me.  This is humiliation to the extreme, and I am glad that even if I had an accident, they were loving, understanding, and they would not be condescending. When I was younger, the only thing that I was admonished for was when I knew I had to go to the bathroom and I just held it and then I couldn’t get there fast enough. Being disabled means in some cases that you may not be able to have control of either your bladder or your bowels, or that if you overdo it you may not be able to hold it.  I don’t think I would want to have a “child minder“ that would take care of me that way – it is part of life that you have accidents, and it is also part of life that they deal with it in an appropriate manner. I have dealt with several individuals that are more disabled than I am, and they are friends of mine. Some of them may be nonverbal, but I can tell that they smile at me or they know of my presence when I walk by them. My brother Richard was that way: nonverbal but we could tell by his “noise“ whether he was happy, sad, Upset, sick, or just wasn’t himself. When my brother Richard was happy he would be laughing all over the place, and when he was sad or hurt, he would cry and let us know that it bothered him.  

People that know me on DD, Know that I am a strong supporter of those who are disabled or less fortunate than I am.   If people want to wear diapers for whatever reason, why not?   A diaper is nothing more than a special type of underwear, and using a diaper is a“ underwear choice“.  When you Are A kid, there may be situations that are Trumatic for you and that you wish never happened to you, and hurt you, so you use being “little as a way to deal with the problem“. I support this,  This also means, that I am also a supporter of those who may have issues with their “bathroom habits“. If a kid needs to use a diaper for longer than maybe two or three years old, then it should be allowed, and there should not be any question about this. Some kids take longer than others to train, while some take very quickly to training, because they understand that they “may not want to be wet or messy”. Other people may take longer to get there, but they will get there in their own way in their own time. This is why in the 1990s, diaper companies started making larger toddler size diapers mainly size sixes and sevens, because some kids don’t potty train at the same rate as others, or may take longer to train. My brother never made it out of diapers, because he was totally disabled, nonverbal, and that was the way it was. If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s the idea that someone Who takes care of kids, and knows they have accidents, and they end up punishing them is if wetting a diaper or messing a diaper is like blowing up 1000 year old vase or something - kids are kids, and they are going to be kids for at least 17 years. Let them be kids: it is one thing if someone deliberately does this, and knows that that is what the punishment is, but if a kid cannot help it, or knows no different, then it is not wrong to use your diaper that is what it’s for, or no one would put it on you. Kids should be allowed to be kids, and when they are ready, and they are sick of being wet or messy, they will come around and realize that maybe it is time to train.

“Forcing kids to train“ is what I believe is about 75% of the problem Dash people who are forced to train are going to end up eventually probably liking diapers and the associated “equipment“ because they want to relive a part of their lives when they do not have any stress or worry. Sometimes forcing kids to train is going to cost them irreparable harm, because they will be scared that they will make mistakes. When you are being taken care of by a ”childminder”, Their job is to make sure that they are safe, that they are following the rules, and they are respecting everyone around them and learning as they grow. Going to a babysitter as we call it, should not be something that is traumatic to the point where they are afraid that they will get whipped if they use their diapers – that’s what they are FOR.  Those girls that you alluded to should’ve been treated to the same exact punishment that you just had in your story where they’re just tickled to death they pee themselves and then they are treated the same way, maybe then they would understand and hopefully they do what they did was wrong and and inexcusable.  I hope someday that these “girls” Hopefully have realize that what they have done is wrong and that should never happen. The kids should be allowed to be a kid whether they wear diapers or not, whether they have accidents or not, or whether they may be having trouble when they are training.

I’m truly sorry this happened to you! But I am glad that you have come to us at DD! You will find that there are many of us as I said, who  have stories that they can tell you and experiences they will share with you regarding what happened in their lives.  There are some of us who have dealt with Trumatic situations, and they turned to being a “little “to deal with that problem or problems.  Some of us may be in our current situation because of the way we were treated as kids. I am truly lucky that I did not have the type of person take care of me who did the types of things you described, because if they did my mother would be immediately notified and that person would be dealt with harshly. My mother was the type of person who is a no Nonsense type of girl, but she knew that I was disabled and expected that eventually I may have a few accidents, so there wasn’t a big deal, and nobody did that to me: my mother means a lot to me, and she knew there were limits.

Again welcome, and don’t be bashful about looking around and asking questions. There are a lot of us here and each of us has a unique story or a situation that they may share with you about their experiences. There are a lot of different ones and I have learned a lot because of being here. I’ve been here since August 2019, and here it is almost 2022, and every day I learn new things as a post and read responses from many of our members.

Have a great day!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edits to correct paragraphs and fix usage
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm assuming that would have happened about 20 years ago, around 2001 or so.  It's too bad.  Had this happened in the 1960's, 70's or even 80's I could see not too much happening based on how things were in that time period, however in this day and age it is still child abuse and I would wish parents of this day and age would call the police or protective services.  We are seeing how child care services are being shut down and the owners fined and jailed for things like this, as it should be.  Pardon me if anyone doesn't agree and thinks this would be a fun thing to have happened to them.  A child is the most precious thing anyone could have.  To spank them for 5 minutes with a wooden spoon and treat them this way deserves jail time in my opinion.  Those here who think different have lost any respect I may have had for you.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I'm assuming that would have happened about 20 years ago, around 2001 or so.  It's too bad.  Had this happened in the 1960's, 70's or even 80's I could see not too much happening based on how things were in that time period, however in this day and age it is still child abuse and I would wish parents of this day and age would call the police or protective services.  We are seeing how child care services are being shut down and the owners fined and jailed for things like this, as it should be.  Pardon me if anyone doesn't agree and thinks this would be a fun thing to have happened to them.  A child is the most precious thing anyone could have.  To spank them for 5 minutes with a wooden spoon and treat them this way deserves jail time in my opinion.  Those here who think different have lost any respect I may have had for you.

I completely agree with that statement buddy!? Well said!? You know, sometimes I just lose faith in humanity when I hear stories like this.????? This world is so fucked up!!!!? And it really makes me angry. We deserve to be in a better one, a MUCH better one!????☺️?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I completely agree with that statement buddy!? Well said!? You know, sometimes I just lose faith in humanity when I hear stories like this.????? This world is so fucked up!!!!? And it really makes me angry. We deserve to be in a better one, a MUCH better one!????☺️?

@rusty pins

I also agree with @BabySpiderBoy - There is NO REASON anyone should have to endure this type of punishment, which is abuse.  To have these "daughters" do this, is REPREHENSIBLE and disgusting - ESPECIALLY because:

1.  To Have to use the facilities and be enroute there, and then to be taken "to the ground" and have THAT happen is WRRRRRRRRRRRRRONG!!!  The "daughters" should have been punished, and that is THAT!

2.  If someone had done what these "girls" did to ME: I would IMMEDIATELY inform my parents, and not ONLY that, If I was going to use the bathroom, and someone took me down, so that I could NOT use the bathroom, someones HEAD's a'gonna be RINGING, because My PARENTS would be using a PHONE, and calling the POLICE as well as making appropriate COMPLAINTS to the proper authorities - that is SHAMEFUL, and makes me so mad, I want to PUNCH my monitor screen!  If you have the responsibility to take care of, or have custody of a child, it is that person's RESPONSIBILITY to make sure they are SAFE, and able to function - @rusty pins hit a HOMER on this one, and I would make SURE that any adult that condoned this would be SEVERELY and PERMANENTLY Punished, and ----FOREVER---- BARRED from taking care of kids AGAIN!!

3.  Punishments that involve getting SPANKED:  Yes, I was spanked as a kid, and I HATED that DAMN WOODEN SPOON!!  I grew to FEAR that thing, and I, to this day, don't like a certain type of it being IN my house at ALL because my Mom used them when I was particularly mouthy:  I don't think a FEW LIGHT Swats are inappropriate, but FIVE MINUTES of CONSTANT SPANKING is ABUSIVE, and that is THAT! When I read this post this morning, I kept remembering other postings where other DD members were spanked/abused, and I mean HARD, and that is bad - NO EXCUSES, NO Justifications, and there is NOTHING that would or should entitle someone to do this :(

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

A child is the most precious thing anyone could have.  To spank them for 5 minutes with a wooden spoon and treat them this way deserves jail time in my opinion.  Those here who think different have lost any respect I may have had for you.

AGREED - 100%, and I can tell you that I don't condone that kind of behavior Children are precious and they are HUMAN beings, and they deserve RESPECT - Rusty has, and always WILL have MY respect, and that is a PROMISE - It is an HONOR to be an uncle, and one thing that Uncles and Aunts are supposed to do is PROTECT their kids, and those who are entrusted to them!

Brian

• Like 1

Wow.  So sorry that happened to you.   That is totally child abuse.   I'm all for corporal punishment,  but a five minute spanking with a wooden spoon is outrageous.  Did this continue the whole 6-7 years that you were there? Did you ever tell your Mom what was happening?

I'd also be interested in hearing about the week you were babied.

I am really sorry you had to go through such a horrible ordeal and I agree with the others that what that women did to you and the others that were supposedly under her care was child abuse. She should be locked up. Her daughters were also a part of it as well.