LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going 24/7 has proved such a relief (pun intended)

I did a last minute flight change to come home yesterday, so I got stuck in a window seat. So glad to be padded- I made it home with no issues and changed out of a rather wet diaper at my convenience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2022 at 1:11 PM, Little Belle said:

Currently sitting in my jimjams with a lovely comfy pink Northshore on and it feels fabulous. They are pricey but have to be THE comfiest nappy ever ?

In my opinion, the Rearz Inspire+ Mega is comfier and better than the Megamax. Especially when dealing with incontinence.

• Like 1
On 11/6/2021 at 8:29 AM, Stroller said:

Advice?  Just go with it, embrace it, and don't look back.  As for useful tips, there's a lot on this forum, as you already know.  Good luck, and enjoy your new more carefree life.  It's worked for me, and plenty of others on here.

Works for me too.

• 2 weeks later...

I know many times, being kept in diapers have been a huge blessing for me. Even though I am medically incontinent, I am so grateful that I am kept in diapers because I have been in situations where being in a diaper is a lifesaver for me. Many times where my bowel and bladder likes to pick a fight with me and my diaper has always been their to protect me when those things happen to my body. Even when I'm having a bad bowel and bladder episode, often times in places I am not able to do a quick diaper change. I know my diapers are keeping them at bay for me and keeping me safe, secure and padded. It's why I am so grateful for going back into diapers and staying diaper dependent, permanently. Never have to worry about being potty trained and I can forget being potty trained and stay diapered forever.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Inconjr said:

When I decided to go 24/7, It was probably the best decision I could have made. Being  medically incontinent it proved to be a wise decision.

I'm the same way too. Being medically Incontinent, I went back into diapers and never looked back. It was the best decision and it proved that diapers are way better.

• Like 1
On 11/5/2021 at 1:19 PM, Little Belle said:

Just wanted to celebrate with you lovely lot that, after a month in 24/7, I feel so happy and relieved to have made the choice!

I've been battling with incontinence for some time but over the last couple of years it's got quite bad with fairly regular accidents and LOTS of stress.

After lots of soul searching (and time on DD doing some 'research') I decided that the only way I was going to destress my life was to own my need for nappies.

And I have! I've fessed up to my partner that I now need to wear 'proper nappies' (as oppose to little stupid pads) and he was surprisingly supportive (and really not that shocked as he knows how often I go to the loo!) 

I've also been to see the continence nurse again and this time been really honest with her. I told her exactly how bad things have got and said I'd had a bit of an epiphany about wanting to just accept the situation and learn how to manage it, rather than pretending it might suddenly improve if I just do some kegels.

So I'm now on a steep learning curve, trying out products and learning to adapt my life but you know - this just FEELS RIGHT??! And as if to confirm all this, I was on a site visit today with work and without any warning the floodgates completely opened amd I thought THANK GOD FOR MY NAPPY! 

I'd be extremely grateful to have any nuggets of advice from those of you who have already travelled down this path.....

I am right there with u. I was dealing with a similar problem and nowadays I feel so much more stress free.

• 4 weeks later...

Going 24/7 was the best choice for me. Struggling to stay dry through the day, planning trips around toilet locations, worrying about not making it and having visibly wet pants in public. It was making me miserable. One day my wife said "For God's sake accept you are incontinent and wear adult nappies and get on with your life" I was shocked at first but she assured me it wouldn't bother her. I was already wearing them at night as I was wetting most if not every night. 

At first I was very conscious of wearing them during the day but soon it became 2nd nature. Now 10 years on I couldn't imagine not being in nappies. I am pretty much completely urinary incontinent. My bladder just releases without warning. I just feel the warmth spreading through my nappy. Occasionally I still get the feeling of needing to pee but just let it flow. 

For me being in nappies just feels right.