LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby/Little Food

dpmarty

Hi

I'm not a fun of veggies, but my doctor continue to insist to start eat them more.

Last week I've decide to try to make a puree of potato, carrots and peas and make me some 'baby food', and try to make this torture a bit more fun. The flavor wasn't too bad but I've cheated a bit adding some spices. And for dessert some prunes puree! (but I like it)

Do you know other recipes? Or something similar?
I'm curious also if you know some 'punishment' recipes (more than this ahaha)

TY!

I don't eat actual baby food or do I puree my food, but I do like most fruits and even most vegetables. I am not a very picky eater. I am a single person living on my own and doing this age play on my own, but hoping and dreaming one day I will have a caring mommy. I do tend to purchase a lot of foods that a 3 year old would enjoy eating like pizza bagels, dino nuggets, mac & cheese and the really good thing about these things for a single guy is they are fast and easy to make. I also tend to drink only milk and apple juice or orange juice and water. Even as an adult I have never growing up been into drinking alcohol and soda has really never been my thing. I do sometimes like hot tea. 

I tend not to eat the baby food, but I eat a lot of soft type foods. For example breakfast I could have pancakes with puree fruit topping on it. For lunch unsweetened yogurt, mac & cheese, broccoli, banana cut up, and for dinner something like a spinach lasagna cut up into very small pieces.(really messy) Formula is also a part of what I eat as a 9 month old. 

8 hours ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

I tend not to eat the baby food, but I eat a lot of soft type foods. For example breakfast I could have pancakes with puree fruit topping on it. For lunch unsweetened yogurt, mac & cheese, broccoli, banana cut up, and for dinner something like a spinach lasagna cut up into very small pieces.(really messy) Formula is also a part of what I eat as a 9 month old. 

That's a impressive list of food. Are you allowed to eat a cheeseburger or a pizza????? I remember when I was a little kid we would go to Olive garden, and I would always get the pizza from the kids menu. It tasted SO good! I don't know if they still have that, but it was delicious.???❤️  You definitely eat the food of a baby/toddler, which I think is awesome.????????❤️ What does the formula taste like? I've always been curious about that.? I've heard it tastes really bad, which I really hope isn't true because as an 1 year old baby I really wanna enjoy baby formula from a baba.??????????? But then again, if I ever didn't like it I could always just go back to regular milk, or PediaSure. I hear PediaSure tastes really good.??

4 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's a impressive list of food. Are you allowed to eat a cheeseburger or a pizza????? I remember when I was a little kid we would go to Olive garden, and I would always get the pizza from the kids menu. It tasted SO good! I don't know if they still have that, but it was delicious.???❤️  You definitely eat the food of a baby/toddler, which I think is awesome.????????❤️ What does the formula taste like? I've always been curious about that.? I've heard it tastes really bad, which I really hope isn't true because as an 1 year old baby I really wanna enjoy baby formula from a baba.??????????? But then again, if I ever didn't like it I could always just go back to regular milk, or PediaSure. I hear PediaSure tastes really good.??

No, I don't eat pizza or a cheeseburger. I do eat ground meat though like shredded chicken and stuff like that. I pretty much strictly eat what a 9 month old baby would eat. I guess the best way to describe the Baby Formula taste compared to regular milk is that is have a somewhat more sour taste to it. To be honest now I don't even realize it. I just take my bottle and drink it down.  

4 hours ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

No, I don't eat pizza or a cheeseburger. I do eat ground meat though like shredded chicken and stuff like that. I pretty much strictly eat what a 9 month old baby would eat. I guess the best way to describe the Baby Formula taste compared to regular milk is that is have a somewhat more sour taste to it. To be honest now I don't even realize it. I just take my bottle and drink it down.  

Is it an acquired taste??? Something tells me I'm not gonna like it.☹️??????? But maybe it'll just take time!???☺️? Who knows?!??????❤️ If nothing else, it's worth a shot!????❤️?

5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Is it an acquired taste??? Something tells me I'm not gonna like it.☹️??????? But maybe it'll just take time!???☺️? Who knows?!??????❤️ If nothing else, it's worth a shot!????❤️?

I does take time. It is not like drinking a regular glass of milk that is for sure. It has a sour with some sweetness and bitterness to it.  It certainly is worth giving it a go.  If you don't like it than go back to regular milk. 

3 minutes ago, Baby Foo Foo said:

I does take time. It is not like drinking a regular glass of milk that is for sure. It has a sour with some sweetness and bitterness to it.  It certainly is worth giving it a go.  If you don't like it than go back to regular milk. 

Thanks for the advice buddy!??☺️❤️????

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2021 at 11:50 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

I get to enjoy formula quite often. My wife and I play "baby time" with me as the baby. I would get bottles of warm milk as well as my favorite, apple juice. One Friday the milk tasted sweeter and I just assumed it was an almond milk and didn't say anything. I then had a full weekend of babytime and quite a few bottles over that time. It was Sunday night and she was changing me before bed while I was drinking my nightime bottle. She was smiling at me and asked if I was enjoying my formula? I just played along and nodded yes. I found out the next day she wasn't kidding when the can of Similac was on the counter. She was adding a little honey and vanilla to my formula. I've since been weaned off the honey and vanilla and drink it plain. I now look forward to a warm bottle...

Formula can be expensive so if you want to give it a try I recommend a premixed single before investing in a can of powder mix. I'm lucky as my wife works for a distribution company that handles 1000's of items including baby formula (all brands). Safety regulations demand if a unit of formula is damaged in any way the whole unit must be discarded. The company cannot donate any of the compromised unit, however the employees are allowed to take them for personal use. That's what gave her the idea to tricked me, more as a joke, but when I didn't say anything she kept it going all weekend. That was a few years ago. I told her she can never quit that job now because we can't afford my formula habit...:02_EmoticonsHDcom:

1065479387_Fun(13).thumb.jpg.cccd225930a2134634c03c6c0950d808.jpg

1055742289_Fun(1).thumb.jpg.9e7efb5d64c82ddf8cecf0976dffa012.jpg

IMGP0306sm.thumb.jpg.65d1488a0b31adc031aee1419a6cc863.jpg

• Like 2
On 12/5/2021 at 9:32 PM, Little Baby Becca said:

I get to enjoy formula quite often. My wife and I play "baby time" with me as the baby. I would get bottles of warm milk as well as my favorite, apple juice. One Friday the milk tasted sweeter and I just assumed it was an almond milk and didn't say anything. I then had a full weekend of babytime and quite a few bottles over that time. It was Sunday night and she was changing me before bed while I was drinking my nightime bottle. She was smiling at me and asked if I was enjoying my formula? I just played along and nodded yes. I found out the next day she wasn't kidding when the can of Similac was on the counter. She was adding a little honey and vanilla to my formula. I've since been weaned off the honey and vanilla and drink it plain. I now look forward to a warm bottle...

Formula can be expensive so if you want to give it a try I recommend a premixed single before investing in a can of powder mix. I'm lucky as my wife works for a distribution company that handles 1000's of items including baby formula (all brands). Safety regulations demand if a unit of formula is damaged in any way the whole unit must be discarded. The company cannot donate any of the compromised unit, however the employees are allowed to take them for personal use. That's what gave her the idea to tricked me, more as a joke, but when I didn't say anything she kept it going all weekend. That was a few years ago. I told her she can never quit that job now because we can't afford my formula habit...:02_EmoticonsHDcom:

1065479387_Fun(13).thumb.jpg.cccd225930a2134634c03c6c0950d808.jpg

1055742289_Fun(1).thumb.jpg.9e7efb5d64c82ddf8cecf0976dffa012.jpg

IMGP0306sm.thumb.jpg.65d1488a0b31adc031aee1419a6cc863.jpg

Aww how nice to be stocked up on formula.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I now on formula 3 times a day plus 2 of my meals are only baby food my last meal is cut up for a toddler 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

My breakfast is toddler cereal mixed with baby fruit sauce. I also make a smoothie with toddler formula. Lunch, if I have it, is usually two baby food packs and a bottle of formula. I have a bottle of toddler formula at nap time. Dinner is big boy food but more and more it has become more baby food. I buy more baby food now than big boy food. I really like it.

C35C99AD-379D-421C-8DFB-6BD1727B7DD4.jpeg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Pampertimmy said:

My breakfast is toddler cereal mixed with baby fruit sauce. I also make a smoothie with toddler formula. Lunch, if I have it, is usually two baby food packs and a bottle of formula. I have a bottle of toddler formula a nap time. Dinner is big boy food but more and more it has become more baby food. I buy more baby food now than big boy food. I really like it.

That's really good buddy. And besides buddy you're not a big boy, you're a little baby! And a baby deserves BABY FOOD!!!!!???????♥️?

12 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I tried the powder formula years ago with my ABDL friends and it didn't taste very good.

What did it taste like buddy?!????

8 hours ago, Spiderman said:

It tasted like a tasteless and bland type of liquid.  

That really sucks buddy.???? I hear PediaSure's REALLY good though.?????♥️?? try that!???♥️?☺️?♥️??

4 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I will little buddy whenever I finally decide to go little again.

Being Little's the best!?? I LOVE it so much!!!!?♥️??????????♥️????

Now I happily only eat  baby food and formula I wish I did it sooner 

I hope to never eat adult food again why I wasted 48 years of eating adult food is beyond me I never eaten it again 

• Like 1