LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommies scents

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323280308127?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D1110006%26algo%3DHOMESPLICE.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D234024%26meid%3Dfd5c17ec25114892975756e822f50af8%26pid%3D100892%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D323280308939%26itm%3D323280308127%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2332490%26algv%3DDefaultOrganicWeb&_trksid=p2332490.c100892.m5207

I’ve seen these around for years and I’m wondering if anyone has ever tried them. What I’m looking for in particular is the smell that used to be on baby diapers back in the 90s-early 2000s. I went and baught diapers yesterday and was disappointed to find that wonderful smell completely missing. 

So, if anyone has tried these personally, I was wondering if you could tell me if they match this old diaper smell, and if they do which of these is the right one. Thank you. 

On 11/3/2021 at 11:21 AM, Luvschild said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323280308127?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D1110006%26algo%3DHOMESPLICE.SIM%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D234024%26meid%3Dfd5c17ec25114892975756e822f50af8%26pid%3D100892%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D323280308939%26itm%3D323280308127%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2332490%26algv%3DDefaultOrganicWeb&_trksid=p2332490.c100892.m5207

I’ve seen these around for years and I’m wondering if anyone has ever tried them. What I’m looking for in particular is the smell that used to be on baby diapers back in the 90s-early 2000s. I went and baught diapers yesterday and was disappointed to find that wonderful smell completely missing. 

So, if anyone has tried these personally, I was wondering if you could tell me if they match this old diaper smell, and if they do which of these is the right one. Thank you. 

@Luvschild

I have not tested these or had any experience with these, but what you just linked to was exactly what I found on the Internet and it is exact. Just for giggles, I had a package of Pampers size fives around here, and so I opened them last night and smelled them. These smell like “cupcakes“ or “sour cream frosting”. I Remember @~ashley~ saying one night in chat, that pampers sevens smelled like “cupcakes, and every time she went to get a diaper out of that bag or box, it smelled like it, so she always ended up wanting cupcakes for some reason. I guess they don’t remove all of the perfume, but they removed about 99% of it, in favor of a more clean fresh scent. In the old days, diapers used to have this heavy heavy perfume, and parents used to buy it for their kids, and I think what I heard in an advertising class was. That the perfume smell was put in there so that the parents were inticed To buy it. We all know, that there was a certain smell the pampers had, and you knew the minute you walked into a room that had a box of pampers in there or did smell like, and you knew when you had a dirty diaper within the same room, because it smell differently, Of stale urine.

as I stated, those things are expensive: about $39 per four bottles maybe? If I were to buy more and more of these things they would be less and less in cost, but I can’t see spending that type of money unless of course I am confident that I would like that smell. I understand also that these smells are made from aromatherapy, so they may not be exact, but they are pretty darn close. You also should realize that you have to be careful as has been stated, because those things may burn or cause irritation To your skin. They say that each one of those containers can treat up to 600 diapers. I would be careful, if you order these from eBay, because you may end up mistakingly ordering the ones that smell like farts smell, and you may not want that.

of course things change over the years and the reason why they do is because of the way people think today. People are and sometimes were allergic to perfumes and other things that they deal with, and it might cause irritation or problems for individuals and that is why most of this has been removed. However, you cannot remove the feelings or the experiences of having a clean diaper that smells like pampers of the 70s, and what it felt like to have it taken off or put on or what it smelled like after you were bathed and cleaned up and put into one: that will never go away, but. You will always have memories of Ways things used to be done, or what our parents used to do say, or believe: I guess that is the reason why people say we have memories, so that we can remember things that are pleasant and always have something positive to look back on. I don’t think I would relive my life if I had a chance because this is the only life I have and the only one I know but, I will never forget being a kid back then because you were able to enjoy the sensations and smells of being a kid and having good food and having your family take care of you, those will never leave you.

One of these days I may order some of that stuff, but it won’t be for a while: I will monitor this thread to find out if anyone else hasn’t taken the plunge and can tell me if they smell as they remember. I would be interested to find out if they actually do smell like the pampers of old.

Brian

So I like the powder scent but the diaper and fresh scents do nothing for me sadly. I was born in 92 so baby diapers may have had a different smell by the time I started going through diaper isles. Dang that  bums me out, but at-least the powder smell is good I suppose.