LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back to the Future Trivia

Firefly 35

Back to the Future Trivia  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What device did Doc acquire when travelling to the future that can power the time machine and eliminate the need for plutonium?

• A 10 gigawatt car battery.
    • A "Mr. Fusion home fusion reactor" which runs off of trash.
    • A containment unit holding a rod of Unobtainium-119, which is hundreds of times more powerful than plutonium.
    • A working perpetual motion machine.
  2. 2. When Doc and Marty travel from 1985 to 2015 in the 2nd movie, what does Marty decide to purchase at a local antique store?

• A portable computer that he thinks can do all of his homework for him.
    • "Gang-b-gone" devices that alert him when Biff is approaching.
    • A box of candy that hadn't been invented yet in 1985.
    • A sports almanac with future sports info that he thinks will allow him to win a few bets upon returning to 1985.
  3. 3. At the end of the 2nd movie, after the time machine gets struck by lightning causing it and Doc to vanish, Marty is surprised but happy when what happens?

• A Western Union delivery guy arrives and delivers a letter that Doc wrote.
    • The time machine reappears, Doc having been ok the whole time.
    • Marty learns that Doc comes from a long line of brilliant scientists who have been making a lot of inventions since at least 1885.
    • He, Doc, and the time machine spontaneously arrive in 1885, allowing Marty to experience that era for real.

This poll is closed to new votes

I would think the winners are those of us that got all 3 right... Would also make us the losers for being nerdy enough to get all 3 right. :Crylol: :glowing-lol:

BTW: To the one person that answered Unobtanium... That was the movie Avatar, Not Back to the Future.  :P

2 hours ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

I would think the winners are those of us that got all 3 right... Would also make us the losers for being nerdy enough to get all 3 right. :Crylol: :glowing-lol:

Well that's okay buddy! Because everybody's an nerd now!??? Especially me!? An wrestling nerd, an diaper nerd, and an BABY nerd! ALL THINGS NERD!!!!!!!!??????☺️??????❤️??☺️?????❤️??❤️?

12 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

But only true Back to the Future trivia buffs will know the answer to this question.

What is the name of the Ravine near Hill Valley at the start of movie 1? In 1885? And at the end of movie 3?

I like nerds!!!! 

R.f4c78d2e7689e808c08d2c49b70b0d9f?rik=V

Oh, and that ravine name bttf 1 = Shonash ravine:  bttf 2 =Clayton ravine: bttf 3= Eastwood ravine.... 

Or something like that, depending on the timeline, clayton and shonash get switched.....kinda...

(I had to look it up on a wiki fandom page....... Sorry ?? ???

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 5:52 AM, square_duck said:

Well, it is now November 8, who won??? If, there is a winner that is....??? 

Whoops, I forgot to post the answers.  1.  B - The Mr. Fusion Home Reactor.  2.  D- Sports Almanac  3. A

Everyone wins!  (If you got the answers right)

On 11/11/2021 at 6:31 AM, square_duck said:

Oh, and that ravine name bttf 1 = Shonash ravine:  bttf 2 =Clayton ravine: bttf 3= Eastwood ravine.... 

Those were actually all in the 3rd movie but that's in the right order. 

• 3 weeks later...

Man that ain't fair I could have won.  I know all the answers lol!

On 11/10/2021 at 12:40 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

But only true Back to the Future trivia buffs will know the answer to this question.

What is the name of the Ravine near Hill Valley at the start of movie 1? In 1885? And at the end of movie 3?

@ValentinesStuff  Clayton Ravine