LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying some new diapers

Spanky

Just made an order to get some  samples to try.  I've always been a DL. Started out with Attends and Depends back in the 80s.  A few other brands.  Then some First Quality  overnight diapers.  A medical supply place close had them by the case, pretty cheap.

Then with the internet,  Started ordering on line. Got some Tena and a few others. I  kinda liked the Tena Supers. 

Then I  found XPMedical.  Tried the 24/7s and XPs diapers (not the 5000) and really liked those. Then XP stopped making their diapers. 

Found Northshore and really like their Supreme.   Then I tried Crinklz and fell in love with the Astronaut diaper.  Then MegaMax came out and I fell in love with that.

This whole time, I admired some of the other printed diapers,  but never could justify the cost.

Finally,  I  gave in and  ordered some  samples to try. Rearz Safari,  Barnyard,  Alpaca,  Monsters  and some Bamboo  Cloudee,  Shooldoodle and Karnevalee.  Can't wait for them to get here to try.

Still need to get some ABU diapers I like, but this is a start.

• Like 1

Hi Spanky, I'm sure you're going to love them!  I really like the Rearz Alpaca and Princess Pink. Super comfortable, soft padding and well made.

The ABU are nice, very comfortable and well-made. I think they also have the best tapes as I've never had one pop off. I use their SimpleXL as my day-to-day diapers to wear. They come in white, which is handy when I have a doctor appointment or somehow my diaper shows while at work. I'd rather not be looked at funny while I'm wearing a printed diaper. Also it doesn't make much sense to me to wear a printed diaper under my work clothes because they are more expensive and I don't get to see the print while I'm dressed!

It's been a couple years since I tried to Crinklz, but my experience was that they were very stiff. Again, it's been a while so maybe they've improved? But since then I found and I'm quite happy with Rearz and ABU.

Trying new products is always fun.... And kinda necessary in a way. You dont know what else is out there until you try something new! I have been don this road myself, until I found brands that I truly enjoy, BetterDrys and Seni products!! Now does that mean I stop trying other things???? Nooooooo..., Like spanky, I kind of have an unknown desire to try some other brands Ihad not considered before. For some damn reason I have been considering "little for big" diapers!!! Now, I'm a D/L.... And they do have an all white diaper ??.....buuuuuut they also have a blue one thats....eeerrrrmmmm...'of interest' don't know WHY! . I guess it's my being a D/L and possibly some residue of a binge/purge cycle driving this...., But I am considering getting samples..U*G*H!!! This stuff drives me nuts sometimes!!! I have what I really like and makes me happy.....WTF do I keep shopping around looking at other brands and/or 'new' stuff....????!!???

*Sigh* I guess it goes with the territory..... But it is still aggrivating!!!!! ?

Sometimes I feel that me being a D/L sucks....but then I also think things could be worse, I could have ended up a junkie.....There!!!! Diapers aren't so bad after all!!!!??

Yup, sure is! But the binge/purge thing still drives me nuts!!! I have what I like, so why the F*ck keep shopping or looking??!!?? UGH!!! 

Anywzys, hope you enjoy your new diapers!!! Anything is better than Depends! I used to get those back in the '90's, at walmart, since that was all (I thought) was available. 

The ones from ABU, and Tykables are really wonderful..But, have fun first and foremost!!! ??

17 hours ago, Spanky said:

@square_duckyeah, I'm kinda in the binge part of the cycle right now.  Weird how that works. 

Being addicted to diapers sure is better than addicted to drugs, that's for sure. 

Definitely! I'd rather do this than anything else.? Hahahaha!??❤️

I have what I like ... but I also like trying new ones.  Kinda an obsession really.  I see something new and it's the new "shiny-gotta-have-it-thing"!    At least there's ways to buy only 1 or 2 at a time (Wearing Clouds, Changing Times, ebay, etc).  Yeah, it can be almost as much as buying a pack, but if you end up hating it, then you don't have the rest of a whole pack to deal with.