LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yep, its fall

DailyDi

Had to go to urgent care with an ear ache from my usual fall allergies. A shot in the bum and some horse-size pills to take.

Doc said my ear was "cloudy" I don't know what that means lol.

• Sad 1

I've been suffering from sinusitis pretty much this whole month.  10 days on antibiotics only put a dent in it but didn't clear it up.  It's not seasonal allergies though as I'm not really bothered by any of the common things - pollen, dust, etc.  I don't think it's even my cat - as my symptoms don't fade when I'm away from the house (sometimes got worse!).  Early on even my ears were itching on the inside... the kind of itch you can't ever get to.  That was highly annoying!

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I think the doctor looked way to deep down into your ear and saw these:  White Cloud Premium Baby Diapers (Choose Size and Count) - Walmart.com

White Cloud used to be a brand of toilet paper... now I'm wondering what ever happened to it!   But... diapers are a form of toilet.. and made of paper...  ?

10 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Had to go to urgent care with an ear ache from my usual fall allergies. A shot in the bum and some horse-size pills to take.

Doc said my ear was "cloudy" I don't know what that means lol.

I've looked at life from both sides now but I really don't about clouds at allllll!

9 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Ugh I feel like crap today. Ear ache down to the back of my throat. Hurts to swallow. Headache. I'm a wreck

Sounds like it's an infection.   Do you do sinus rinses at all?  I've had to step that back up due to my sinusitis and I think it's helping.  Not only getting back into a once/twice per day routine, but I also increased the concentration (instructions state 2 packets is just fine).  Figure the higher saline content will be that much more hostile to whatever bacteria may be in there. 

I think this is related to the tooth issue he discussed earlier....spreading to his ear....might need to get that looked at sooner than later....??