LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper tester.

Brajan32

They test capacity by dipping them in vats of water. Then there are after market special focus groups, as with any product. Now suppliers find test subjects on YouTube & other sicial media platforms. Free product is given to influencers, in exchange for reviews.

• Like 1

ABDL companies have plenty of testers, much of which get released on Youtube or other sites.

Medical diapers get tested by nurses, when they put them on patients and get feedback from the patients. 

3 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

HDIS tests diapers all the time by wearing.

Perhaps in the past, but I doubt so very much these days.   Since DOMTAR acquired them, they have been in the cesspool.   You're lucky to find any diapers at all.   Their catalog is full of sleezy non diaper stuff and they push their awful "reassure" brand more than anything else (which is odd because you'd think that they'd push Attends which DOMTAR is also in the active business of ruining).

I used to do testing for Tena. I had samples of the flex about 18 months before they came out. You get a certain number of them and then fill out a survey about how they are.

• Like 1

The store I bought my incontinence supplies from let me know that the Tena rep was looking for participants for product trials and asked me if I was interested. I let them know I would be interested and a few weeks later a box arrived with the samples and instructions. I did 5 different rounds of trials in total.