LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It makes me feel like a sissy

Tracy Rae

I don’t think there is anything that makes me feel more like a sissy than the humiliating task of giving a man a blow job. I love being ordered to my knees and the excitement of begging the Alfa male for the privilege of sucking there cock. Looking up at them with a mouth full of there cock really does let a sissy know they belong on there knees. I love knowing that I’m giving them great pleasure as I let that cock slide back and forth in my mouth. Then that moment when they fill your mouth with that salty reward that you worked so hard for. As a sissy I’ve been trained not to speak unless spoken to, so I remain on my knees until I’m given permission to thank them and I’m properly dismissed. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Tracy Rae said:

I don’t think there is anything that makes me feel more like a sissy than the humiliating task of giving a man a blow job. I love being ordered to my knees and the excitement of begging the Alfa male for the privilege of sucking there cock. Looking up at them with a mouth full of there cock really does let a sissy know they belong on there knees. I love knowing that I’m giving them great pleasure as I let that cock slide back and forth in my mouth. Then that moment when they fill your mouth with that salty reward that you worked so hard for. As a sissy I’ve been trained not to speak unless spoken to, so I remain on my knees until I’m given permission to thank them and I’m properly dismissed. 

So I’m curious does it enhance the feeling if your dressed and diapered? Or would you rather just be in a dress and panties 

4 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

So I’m curious does it enhance the feeling if your dressed and diapered? Or would you rather just be in a dress and panties 

I think it does enhance the experience because of the whole humiliation aspect involved with having to wear diapers. I’m usually being degraded when servicing a cock by being called things like slut, whore, sissy, ext. wearing a diaper is one more thing they can use to degrade me. For me, the degradation is part of the experience. 

I'm bisexual and so enjoy the men and womenbut I have to agree there is something about sucking a dick that is just so... humiliating. I don't wish to say it is for all men because obviously it's not the case but, to me, it's like submitting to them and it makes me feel like that's all my mouth is good for... And I love it!

Then swallowing when he's finished with you... Wonderful ?

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Elfy said:

I'm bisexual and so enjoy the men and womenbut I have to agree there is something about sucking a dick that is just so... humiliating. I don't wish to say it is for all men because obviously it's not the case but, to me, it's like submitting to them and it makes me feel like that's all my mouth is good for... And I love it!

Then swallowing when he's finished with you... Wonderful ?

Definitely have to swallow. Just adds to the humiliation. 

• 2 weeks later...

Being submissive I do love when a guy orders me to my knees and to service his cock. The feel and taste as he pumps my eager mouth makes me feel like I'm his sissy to do whatever he pleases. The most amazing feeling is when he grabs my head as he fills my mouth with his warm creamy cum.