LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tried swim nappies for the first time

I've wanted to try swim nappies for a while and I finally ordered a splash about nappy from Amazon. It was reasonably priced at £20. I ordered the medium size and it fitted well under my normal swimming shorts, it wasn't obvious I was wearing it.

I wanted to try it out for real so I took it with me the last time I went to the swimming pool. I got changed in the disabled changing rooms as these are more private and I didn't want anyone to see me putting it on. I made sure that I needed a poo by waiting for most of the day.

I swam a few lengths then stopped in the middle of the pool where the water was about shoulder height and then relaxed my bowels allowing my poo to slide out into the nappy. I could tell that it was big but the nappy did its job and none got out. I got out of the pool as quickly as I could to make sure no one would see me and went back into the changing rooms to clean up.

Yea dude, not cool.

What are you going to do next? Park your vehicle on a disabled parking spot to find out if, I don't know, it doesn't crack the pavement on it?

Guess what: unless you drive a six ton truck, it probably won't. There's no need for you to test it.

• Like 2

I agree with the above responses.  Not only is it wrong in the first place, think.  This was the very first time using this product.  What if it hadn't lived up to what it's for?  You would have leaked your mess into the public pool.  That's just as bad as taking a $hit in the bathroom sink at school or on the floor in public restrooms.  Not a responsible way to get your jollies by any means and not cool.

• Like 2

@Jackk

I agree with everyone posting. You should never PURPOSELY  poop in the pool. A swim diaper is supposed to hold the solids from a release. It is not designed to be bulletproof so that there is no possible way that you can’t contaminate the water that someone else may be swimming in.   I don’t care how good a swim diaper is, there is always a possibility that what you release can be released in the water, contaminate the entire area and require the pool to be closed while it is cleaned.  Let’s analyze this for a second:   If we’re talking about a public swimming pool, everyone uses that pool. I have Used swimming pools for pretty close To 40 years. There is a reason that there are signs all over public pools, that tell you that you should not Pee or defecate in a pool.  The signs are there for a reason sir: they are there to let people know that they should not do it: and that is to protect everyone so that no one gets sick because someone defecates  in a pool. The last time that this happened and I was at my swim club, they had to ask everyone to leave the pool, then they had to shock the pool to “clean and sterilize it“, and then I believe they had to test it several times before people could get back in. As Rusty said “think“. Your actions could result in everyone not being able to use the pool for several hours because it Has to be cleaned and sterilized and returned to service. It is one thing for a young kid to do that in a swim diaper, but it is not a good idea for an adult to do that purposely in a swim diaper.

Additionally, , this is the reason why most pools are coordinated very highly. In some cases the Chlorine is bearable, while other times the chlorine is so bad, that it burns your eyes. Public pools need to be safe for people to swim in, and the reason why they are chlorinated very high is to Avoid any problems because someone either pees or poops in the pool.  I have been in pools in both situations.  One where the chlorine was bearable, one where the chlorine was so bad that it burned my eyes and I could smell it as I was on the pool deck.  Little kids sometimes have accidents in the pool, this is to be expected – but when we’re talking about adults, they have accidents too, but you should not intentionally poop in a pool or in a swim diaper to “test it”  

Not a good choice sir!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
General Edits
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Jackk said:

Sorry to read the replies above. Clearly I was wrong. Won't do it again

@Jackk

in my opinion sir, you were wrong. The people above me that posted are clearly agreeing with me as well. It is not a very good idea to test a swim diaper like that in a public pool.

Brian

• 5 months later...

Whilst I now have some disposable and a reusable swimming diaper that I now need for a bath I have a big problem with using one in a pool that’s because I can’t swim 

• Like 1