LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Untraining Walking

• 1 month later...

I remember waking up from a 21 day coma, and another month in a hospital bed after that. I had to learn to walk all over again. I think it's true. But I wish often I was small enough to sit in a stroller, or be carried by mommy. "sighs" Such is life.

• 1 month later...

I can remember how that was also. I was in a coma for 5 weeks and when I came out there was alot of work to relearn how to walk. A week of hard work and then 2 months of therapy so that I could get back to walking right. Yes I would love to be a kid agian, or just to be small. I miss my mommy........

I can remember how that was also. I was in a coma for 5 weeks and when I came out there was alot of work to relearn how to walk. A week of hard work and then 2 months of therapy so that I could get back to walking right. Yes I would love to be a kid agian, or just to be small. I miss my mommy........

awww *HUGS da army baby cause him misses his mommy*

its ok sweetie! ull be back wif her soon im sure.. *HUGS tight*

hugggles and kissies and lots of love,

Curious

• 2 months later...

I dont know about the walking thing, but i highly doubt you can lose the ability to talk. You will always remember the words because you often think in your main language. I suppose you might forget how to put the words to the right sounds, but I imagine it would take years of absolute silence, and you'd probably get it back really quick.

I dont know about the walking thing, but i highly doubt you can lose the ability to talk. You will always remember the words because you often think in your main language. I suppose you might forget how to put the words to the right sounds, but I imagine it would take years of absolute silence, and you'd probably get it back really quick.

Yeah, probably. IDK, I was just wondering. Anyway, does any1 know exactly how long it would take to reduce your ability to walk to the point that you'd pretty much can't unless you go through physical therapy?

• 2 weeks later...

if it's what you want go for it, just have your daddy push you around everywhere you go or just use your arms to get around, it might take a while but it might eventually work.

if you do decide to seriously get you or your daddy to massage the back of your calves at least twice a day so you dont get blood clots from being immobile. regression is never a good enough reason to put your health in danger.

have fun :thumbsup:

if it's what you want go for it, just have your daddy push you around everywhere you go or just use your arms to get around, it might take a while but it might eventually work.

if you do decide to seriously get you or your daddy to massage the back of your calves at least twice a day so you dont get blood clots from being immobile. regression is never a good enough reason to put your health in danger.

have fun :thumbsup:

This is a very serious issue. Before my stroke I was already fairly immobile - difficulty walking all my life. The stroke put me flat on my back for a while and just as I was starting to get back some mobility - bam - I had two pulmornary emboli - blood clots in my lungs. While I was recovering from that, and on blood thinners that I have to take for life now and that has its own problems, I had a clot go to my right eye and blind it.

This stuff can take you down quick.

lil kitty

I was in the hospital for 6 months, after an accident, my leg was mangeled, and spent alot of time in bed, after they got my leg back together, after a bunch of long operations, and they were satifyed with the results, they got me out of bed, and I went to the floor, unable to support myself with my legs.

It took quite along time to get the strenght back to support myself with my legs.

Responding to Stork's comment: you CAN lose the ability to talk! Ever hear of a medical condition called aphasia? It's caused by an injury to the part of the brain that processes language: Broca's area. You understand what other people are saying, but you can't reply in coherent words. There's also a similar condition called agraphia, in which you LOSE the ability to read and write: the part of your brain that processes marks on a page (or on a screen) as words and concepts suddenly develops a malfunction ... so that if you see randomly-shaped marks that look like these...

C A T

...you can't make the conceptual link to a four-legged animal.

i fantasise about being subjected to FORCED infancy regression. In my fantasies, a cruel mommy induces aphasia and agraphia by physically injuring my brain, so i can no longer speak, read or write. It's scientifically possible, but i sure as hell wouldn't want to experience it in REAL life ... and i hope you wouldn't, either!

I can't believe what I'm reading. Say what you want about me and my intolerance, but getting a few kicks with your partner is not worth permanently mutilating yourself.

in this thread are strange fantasies and terrible realities. on a somewhat heavier scale than the similar yearning for incontinence contra living with it, unasked, for real - addressed at length in other threads. Walking, like language, is for me just too useful to unlearn.

For me, this don't go beyond adding to the list of commonly seen adult-sized baby furniture items - I'd love to see - and try - a baby walker* in my size.

The quickest way to lose your ability to talk and walk is to have your daddy punish you for walking and talking. That way your brain thinks its bad to do those things so you lose the habit of doing those things.

guys - stop for a moment, take a step back and THINK.

sorry if I might loose a lot of "smypathy points" here - I try to be tollerant too - but this is taking things TOO FAR.

as someone else mentioned, untraining walking or actually causing brain demage to loose the ability to talk, hell that's taking things on a really "off" level.

I mean, common, if you have fun playin' baby and wetting/messing your diapers that's one thing - if you plan to cause you some serious injury (muscle athropy - the reason why most people after accidents and long hospital stays can't walk from the first day on IS VERY SERIOUS).

now just for a second put all fantasies aside, and please think about real issues - you're a grown up person, the ability to walk is an important thing.

EVERY DISABLED PERSON Would tell you so, belive me - I haven't met one guy/girl in a wheelchair who wouldn't want to be able to walk again - they learn to adapt, to manage, but walking would be the ultimate.

Think of every little moment, where the inability to walk would be such a hinderance in life - I mean take it out of your bed-room-thinking for a moment and just imagine yourself having to do day-by-day things. YOU Will be dependant on someone else - and hell if that person at one point "has enough of it"... or in an emergency situation... or simply takin' the car and meet friends - go to a restaurant...

I believe if you have come to a point where your fetish-lifestyle if taking over THAT much of you that you constantly want to be "there" and actually think of physically hurting yourself (seriously btw.) it's really time to seek professional help!

sorry if that hurts someone here - not my intention.

honestly I don't mind if your sexual desires are odd or if you love to fuck a bicycle for what it's worth... but taking things to a level where you actually ponder causing serious and maybe permanent injury to achieve some sort of satisfaction is simply taking things too far. You need help.

Ditto to Eric D. Self-harm turns a kink into a serious psychological disorder.

Talk about throwing your life, potential and gifts away. Talk about rendering yourself totally useless to anyone. What happens when your partner loses interest in the role play? You're screwed, unless you find someone who can take pity on a person who deliberately made himself a burden to others. People who are involuntarily handicapped usually try to make the most of whatever abilities they have; it would be disgraceful for an able-bodied person to make the LEAST of what he or she can do.

Do not turn yourself into dead weight for the sake of a fetish, or you give us all a bad name.

Can I play Devil's Advocate, since I do it so well?

What's the difference between this and un-potty training yourself? It's not necessarily hurting you, but you're reversing the progress of a developed set/system of muscles, much as if you were to untrain walking. Why is the untraining walking for fetish/kicks any worse than un-potty training for the same purpose?

Tris and Eric you both bring up excellent points. On the one hand this person who wants to lose their ability to walk and talk, which could mean one of two things to me. One way of losing their "ability to walk" would be trained to not walk when the "parent is around" to crawell around instead of walking. Which I think is a safe way to do things without a life long physical problem. I don't believe pouting one's self through perminant physical disablement is a good idea weather it be bladder and bowel control or walking and speaking. To do that to one's self is the most retarded thing anyone could think of.

Which brings me to Tris point. In my mind wanting to lose your continents and wanting to lose your ability to walk and talk is just are all F***ed up ideas. I've seen people with Syribral Polsey suffer from the fact that they can neither walk or talk or go to the bathroom. I've seen others with more severe conditions that strip people of a normal life. I myself suffer from being near sighted (can't see things far away) and for you people who say "I want to lose my continents" or "I want to not be physically able to walk or talk" can go to HELL! Take a sit back and think about what you're doing. You're throwing away a lot of things by doing these kinds of stupid actions to yourselves.

So bottom line. If you're looking to act completely like a baby only in role play moments thats all good. However if you're looking into perpusly losing control of your muscles to enjoy a life style than you're a F***ing A** who should go to hell for not cherishing your luck of being in control of your own body.

I hope you guys are well

Chris.

P.S. To learn why loss of mobility and continent control is bad read Botox's stories!

Can I play Devil's Advocate, since I do it so well?

What's the difference between this and un-potty training yourself? It's not necessarily hurting you, but you're reversing the progress of a developed set/system of muscles, much as if you were to untrain walking. Why is the untraining walking for fetish/kicks any worse than un-potty training for the same purpose?

sure you may ;)

but let me play devil's advocate myself too -

there are a few but important differences between un-potty-training and untraining walking...

first I don't think un-training your ability to hold your pee is any good at all - for me it goes into a similliar category - you take the "play" out of roleplay.

butat least, if no one else is willing to help you, you will have no problems taking care of your beloved incontinence on your own.

I still think it's bad - I like to ACTIVLY PEE my diapers... and I LOVE my continence.

but - yes but - untraining walking in a way similliar to people who are disabled is just not the same - as you will have to push yourself onto others for help afterwards it's no roleplay anymore - it's serious. you can't "stop" it voluntary afterwards.

even if it's not "irreversible" it still takes time and puts a lot of strain on you, your surroundings and has a large possibility that you end up even more demaged than you intendet.

I don't see anything wrong with just PLAYING - I mean if someone feels like only crawling if his or hers daddy is in da house, well that's their business - but the same person can stand up anytime when it's necessary.

if you untrain walking - you will not be able to do that - and you will depend on help - which imho is quite unfair to caregivers and even worse towards the disabled.

I just wanted to saya few things one being that i support the choice of giving up whatever function that it is that you may want to give up. I also want to remind everyone that this IS NOT A FETISH FOR EVERYONE. If it were possible I wouldnt mind giving up the ability to walk id even be more than happy to give it to someone who couldn't if it were possible. Same goes for continence if it were medically possible I would gladly give mine to a incontinent person.

Same goes for continence if it were medically possible I would gladly give mine to a incontinent person.

Ditto

What's with the bashing? Its not your life, make your observations and suggestions and butt out. I don't go suggesting that you take my point of view and start incontinence training do I?

Anyway. I wouldn't ever make the choice to untrain walking or talking, but it would be amazing to feel, just for a time, the loss of those faculties. To be unable to understand what those 'random shapes' on the television or printed page are, or knowing that they have meaning, but being unable to decipher. DPF's 'Magic Tape' was suggested to cause this kind of fantasy roleplay, but of course, no audio tape or file can live up to that promise, even a skilled hypnotherapist (or hypnofetishist) would be hard-pressed to that task.

So, fantasy is okay.

Stroke survivors often have speech problems when recovering. A therapy used in Europe includes the use of an adult sized Nuk pacifier (Nuk 5s), to get the oral muscles working again. I'm not so sure I would want to go through this experience. I have enough problems with my incontinence. Communication is vital. And, I suppose, with a loving and understanding caregiver, it would be possible to lose the ability to talk in normal language and still live a normal "baby" life. But, finding that special someone, with whom you could communicate merely with "goo-goo gaa-gaa", is like finding the ultimate in the AB world. Not bloody likely.

Walking? That's a whole nuther thang. If you have a strong enough caregiver to carry you around, or willing to push you in public in your big baby-sized stroller, great! But, it's still a stretch. Strollers such as these are available on the internet. They are termed "Speciial Needs" strollers. I have a model made by "Dreamer Design" out of Seattle WA. called the Axiom 4. It is huge. And a problem to break down and carry around to places like the zoo, parks, fairs or other outdoor venues. But, well worth the effort. An SUV would be the recommended way to travel to these places. Plenty of room. And don't forget, you'll have to have someone to push you. ;)

Cuddles,

--heidilynn

We expect people to behave ethically toward each other, but we're not supposed to care how they treat themselves?

If you believe in respecting all human life, you shouldn't get away with abusing yourself. Forbidding a healthy person to walk and use the toilet until he or she is handicapped is abuse no matter how you look at it. But it's only abuse if the person doesn't enjoy it, right? Think of it this way: you may believe mutilating your body is sexy now, but one day you'll be sitting there in pain, with permanent damage and health problems galore, unable to do the things you want to do, watching your time slip away while you go through your personal care routines, probably long since broken up with your partner and having to PAY for a caretaker (if you can even afford one, with all your medical expenses and limited career options), and doing nothing but regretting and paying hell for the past. That's the way it goes--fetish jollies don't last forever; NOW you have a suffering victim. Would you injure an elderly person? What if that elderly person is your future self? You do not deserve to be treated like a sex toy, which is essentially what your body becomes when you mangle it for "pleasure."

Seeing people giving each other advice on how to handicap themselves is sad. Self-harm is not what AB/DL is about.

^ Well put aleia...

but what can I say which I have not said before...

I mean afterall it's someone else's damn own life - I have voiced my concernes - but I truly don't believe my words will stop someone.

however I may ask of "you" (all) that if someone walks in here and asks for advice on basically mutilating him/herself please think twice before recommending actual procedures.

in most cases a sucidial persons associates (family, friends,...) try to get HELP ... if a teenager starts cutting herself/himself - if the familiy situation is "healthy" help will be provided - reasons will try to be found as well as solutions.

now as an adult you might live with a partner - and your lifestyle might as well involve S&M Sex scenes and what not - perfectly fine - as long as you can enjoy the moment and not have to be carried off on a stretcher afterwards.

again I stand firm on what I believe - that if you feel the need to take it that far (untraining walking - hurting yourself or even putting your health at great risks) - please seek professional help.