LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Imagine an ABDL Fetish Club IRL

I have long had a notion in my head that I want to share here, and I wonder if you fine folks would like to help me brainstorm the concept and contribute your ideas. I realize that what I am proposing is unlikely to be practical in the real world, but as a flight of fancy it could be quite fun:

What if there were such a thing as a brick-and-mortar ABDL club, along the lines of a gay bar or fetish club? We have a BDSM/goth themed fetish club in my home city, what would you want in an ABDL version? I will call mine “The Powdered Heinie,” and here are some of my thoughts:

A)     A private club, open to members, guests, and sometimes interested others if they dress the part and behave themselves. Catering to littles, DLs, and caregivers.

B)      A broad range of ADBL and high end medical diapers in stock, sold with changes or separately; a good place to sample those you have not tried

C)      Diaper changing rooms, with changing services available for an extra fee/tip. Rooms also available to those changing themselves, those with their own caregivers, or those wanting to change each other. Intimate relations permitted, also. Fee for time usage, extra fees for messes left behind.

D)     Conventional restrooms for bigs, and also private “family restrooms” for potty training activities.

E)      Lockers for diaper bags, changes of clothes, etc.

F)      Bathing room(s), for those who make real messes of themselves, or want to share a bathing experience. Complete with duckies and bath toys.

G)     An ABDL store with clothing, pacifiers and bottles, toys, etc.

H)     Food; a menu including baby and toddler favorites, as well as more adult fare, cut up for finger food if desired. Spoon-feeding services available for an additional fee/tip.

I)        Drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), served in oversized sippy cups or baby bottles, or more adult vessels as preferred.

J)       Adult-sized high chairs available.

K)      Super size playpens, complete with oversized stuffies.

L)       Infantile entertainments: Bouncy horse(s), rocking horse(s), johnny jump-up(s), bouncy house(s), trampoline(s), ball pits, etc.

M)   Activity tables with duplo blocks, play doh, finger paints, etc.

N)     Naptime room, with oversized cribs.

O)     Cartoons and muppets on large screen TVs.

P)      Appropriate music (?). Do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around…

Q)     An outdoor over-sized playground (this would require tall fences and/or a secluded location).

R)      A daycare center by day, a nightclub at night.

What do you think? What would you add, or subtract? Not a terribly realistic notion, I know, but wouldn’t it be lovely?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BedWetMark said:

There is this in London: http://adult-baby-club.com/Home.htm

Personally not my cup of tea, but these things do exist. 

Interesting! The British, despite a certain reputation (in the U.S.) for stodginess, are actually quite a bit less puritanical about many things than we are...

We had one in Birmingham here too, (that's Birmingham, England), until Covid came along.  It had most of Sir S's list.  They lost their premises once they had no income.  Looks like they may be planning to get going again soon, though.  There are a number of smaller set-ups in the UK as well, which seem to be starting up again now.  I'll be there.  It's a great chance to be with other littles, who know I'm a 2-year-old at heart, that I'm in nappies, and we're all in it together.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Stroller said:

We had one in Birmingham here too, (that's Birmingham, England), until Covid came along.  It had most of Sir S's list.  They lost their premises once they had no income.  Looks like they may be planning to get going again soon, though.  There are a number of smaller set-ups in the UK as well, which seem to be starting up again now.  I'll be there.  It's a great chance to be with other littles, who know I'm a 2-year-old at heart, that I'm in nappies, and we're all in it together.

Sounds awesome! I would have been quite surprised if you had said Birmingham, Alabama! Though the one is named for the other, they are pronounced very differently, and could not be more different!

As I mentioned above, you British folks are less puritanical when it comes to many things, including alternative lifestyles and fetishes. The “land of the free” can be quite restrictive and ignorant. I’m happy to hear you guys really have such things over there, also jealous that we do not!

The social factor you mention is what I crave; ABDL can be quite an isolating thing, and online socializing like here on DD, while great, is a poor substitute for sharing this passion with others likeminded, face to face and diaper to diaper...

15 hours ago, Sir Stinkypants said:

The social factor you mention is what I crave; ABDL can be quite an isolating thing, and online socializing like here on DD, while great, is a poor substitute for sharing this passion with others likeminded, face to face and diaper to diaper...

Well, exactly.  It works for me.