LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost not enough protection

Took Mom to the doctor's today (routine, she's fine) and there was a longer than usual wait, and another wait at the pharmacy. By the time we got home my pull-up was just starting to fail with wet spots on my pants. Should have been a diaper day I guess!

• Like 2

Yeah, looks like baby Mikey isn't ready for big boy pull-ups yet, since he can't keep his pull-up dry. So it's back to diapers we go!? I bet mommy really likes that!? Looks like baby Mikey's gonna need some pretty thick diapers to keep all the soggyness inside!??❤️????❤️

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Froggyfun said:

I’m sure you have said it lots of times, but what pull-ups do you prefer?

The only pull-ups that work for me are Abri-Flex Level 3 pull-ups: https://amzn.to/3zt3i3A

They are comfortable, wider in the crotch than most unisex options and very absorbent for a pull-up.

I try to get by without a full-on diaper during the day to keep costs down, but as I get older it seems I won't be able to get away with that forever!

If you don't want to give up your big-boy pullups just yet (or are in denial :whistling:), might be a good idea to keep a diaper (or pullup, but if one leaks could you really trust another one? Just sayin'...) and a change of clothes in the car. And some wipes. Maybe some powder or rash cream, just in case? And maybe keep it all in a cute bag..... (Totes not suggesting a diaper bag here cuz you're a big boy in pullups ?)