LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Expense

To curtail costs has anyone looked at the wholesale websites before? Like most I would love to be diapered 24/7 but for several reason, one of the main is cost, another being my other half does not want me to, but then also wants me to wears as much as I like...confusing ?..

She has looked into wholesale websites for items regarding her own business, and she has looked into diaper wholesale for me to try and deduce cost. Price wise it all looks good, but in most cases you need space to store them. Now, we have jokingly talked about getting a storage unit in the past for stuff like this.

The questions are, is it worth it? Will they be good quality? Has anyone bought for wholesale sites?

• Like 1

In my experience your better off getting higher quality diapers then just bulk cheap diapers. 

I normally wear about 3 diapers a day and basically never use the potty anymore. It’s normaly megamax to work, i’l change into something after work then change before bed also. It’s normally less then $4 a day in diapers 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, SunOfSheep said:

In my experience your better off getting higher quality diapers then just bulk cheap diapers. 

I normally wear about 3 diapers a day and basically never use the potty anymore. It’s normaly megamax to work, i’l change into something after work then change before bed also. It’s normally less then $4 a day in diapers 

That's very cheap buddy! That's very smart. I'm glad you don't have to use the potty anymore and you can make all the pee-pees and poo-poos in your diaper you want, like a true baby!?☺️?❤️????

• Like 1

The problem with wholesale is no quality control if you get 4000 diapers with defective tapes or pin hole leaks ,not enough padding into any part tapes that tear off when opening diaper etc etc your over a barrel with nothing but wishful thinking as recourse , you can’t be guaranteeed quality even by most distributors ( though most will try and lookout for you if you get a bad case ) if your buying in bulk , your probably not getting what you paid for and there will be a lot of unusable diapers in every shipment .I mean after all if you could sell flawed productions and 2 nds and 3 rd quality products to cover the materials cost to a stranger in another country that you never have to see or get a bad review from , you are talking ahh what’s the word “Capitalism” yeah that’s it .

• Like 1