LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I might be wired

barnburner

Got maybe less than an hour of sleep this morning.

I might have gotten a little excited to go out of town today that I couldnt get any real sleep last night into this morning, There was at least 15 minutes of heavy eyelidedness this morning before I had to get out of bed at 5:30am in order to catch a bus because covid messed up the bus scheduling for this particular bus line and eliminated the 9am and 10:30am departures... If I had taken the next departure at noon, Id have only like 2 hours to spend at my destination before Id need to leave to catch the bus back home.

Was on the bus heading home around 5pm today and felt like I was gonna crash but I knew it wasnt coming because I can never sleep in a moving vehicle even though it was a Greyhound type bus with soft seats and slight seat recline. Got home around 6 and was looking forward to an early bed time, some stuff happened, drank some caffeinated beverages and its now 10:30pm and Im wired with no feeling of wanting to sleep. 

This happens often, I get too excited to go somewhere that I cant sleep, also happens when expecting fun packages sometimes.

I have to take sleeping pills when I have to get up in the morning.
When I don't have to get up, I don't take sleeping pills, and still get same amount of sleep.

I just can't fall asleep when I have plans early in the morning, no matter how tired I am, so anything not work related I try to get at 12 or later.

22 minutes ago, Dubious said:

I have to take sleeping pills when I have to get up in the morning.
When I don't have to get up, I don't take sleeping pills, and still get same amount of sleep.

I just can't fall asleep when I have plans early in the morning, no matter how tired I am, so anything not work related I try to get at 12 or later.

I'm the same way, having something to do in the morning is a sleep-killer for sure.

17 hours ago, olympus said:

One thing that may be affecting you is excessive fatigue. it is actually possible to be too tired to sleep.

THIS!

Ive been having this off and on for a hot minute. At least now, I can get some time off. 

Edited by astrodiaper
Other thoughts.