LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm a switch.  Right now I'm looking for online relationships.   I'm incontinent & wear pull ups.

The little girl - I have no specific age. I guess it depends on my mood.  I like to be old enough for a good bare bottom spanking but young enough for snuggles & stuffies. I need a daddy who will take care of me.  I can be a handful b/c I'm often naughty, mischievous, & have tantrums, even though I know it'll get me put over daddy's knee.    

The mommy - I'm also looking for a little boy who needs a mommy. I'll take care of you & love you to pieces.  Be forewarned, if you're naughty you're in BIG trouble!  I'll put you over my knee & spank your bare bottom!  I will not stop until the lesson is learned, no matter how much you cry. You will then be put in corner time with your bare bottom on display. When it's all said & done you'll get snuggles.

• Like 3

Hi and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. It all sounds like fun, till someone gets a spanking! ?Then it’s even more fun! ?

I’m sure you’ll like it here, lots of good likeminded people. I hope you can find what you’re looking for. Till then, be good to have you hang out here with us. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!