LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life Goals

DailyDi

Allready doing that now. Its amazing how having money allows you to do things you couldn't do or have when you were a kid. For me it was: Have a nice place to live with a shower or bath tub, full fridge all the time, 3 meals a day, transportation that didnt break down all the time, eat out when you want, get what you need, go out on outings to things like the movies or go to the playground once in a while. All of these are examples of what I missed out on when I was younger which I'm making up for now.

Weird how aging can make or break you.

25 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

Allready doing that now. Its amazing how having money allows you to do things you couldn't do or have when you were a kid. For me it was: Have a nice place to live with a shower or bath tub, full fridge all the time, 3 meals a day, transportation that didnt break down all the time, eat out when you want, get what you need, go out on outings to things like the movies or go to the playground once in a while. All of these are examples of what I missed out on when I was younger which I'm making up for now.

Weird how aging can make or break you.

You didn't get to do any of that stuff when you were a kid?? Really?!?

• Like 1

Never lacked anything as a kid holidays every year in different places most of the time I got what I wanted toys,plenty of love and a very close family wise.Today I do all the things that give me pleasure and that I enjoy.Thats the same I gave to my kids.

Oh, yeah.  It's nice to have enough money to do things you didn't as a kid.  I would love to go back today and do things I either did rarely as a kid or things I wanted to do as a kid but couldn't.  Maybe part of it is reminiscing back 55 years ago.  One big problem is many of the places I wanted to go or that I remember are long gone.  They call it progress, I call it destroying history.   I have gotten many things I either never had as a kid or had and ruined or destroyed via EBAY.  I own fishing boats where as my dad would rent a rowboat once or twice a year to take my brother and me fishing, and I have no problem driving wherever I want to buy what I want that my mom often said "No".

Life goals?  My goal has been to work hard and make a decent salary which I have done all my life.  I have friends with grown kids and lots of "toys" (motor bikes, snow mobiles, second home) and that is fine for them.  I work hard but I have never been one to work 2 jobs in order to buy a new car every other year (I have purchased brand new cars in the past) a second home or take yearly trips internationally.  Along the way I have enjoyed life and doing all kinds of things I wanted to do within reason.  Would it be nice to spend thousands and thousands on a round the world cruise or trip, or own a Farrai or Lambrogini?  Maybe but that's not me.  I have money to have fun and enjoy life with lots of "toys" but I have seen people work themselves to death for money and then have no time to enjoy it all!  When they retire they are too old to do a lot of things they could have done when they were younger.  They die and leave all the money from their life long hard work to their children or a charity.

A few years ago we took the kids to the Harry Potter film studio at Leavesden.  It was great, but I was a full-time dad then.  Now I want Mummy to take me back, this time for me.  She'll get round to it eventually.  The same applies to the zoo.  Taking the kids there is one thing, but being taken there by Mummy would be a totally nother experience.  We'll get there!