LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The flood.

So I've never really had flooding before, as I've always made sure to rent on a hill, or not in a flood plane, etc. Our house, while close to water, it's high enough above the water that it would never overflow our house. However, that being said, the rain was so intense and soaked the ground so much that it seeped into the basement in the old part of the house, where the sump pump failed, and we ended up with over a foot of water. We lost a lot of things, some sentimental, but one was at least comical. 

I came across a cardboard box of old clock radioes that had an extra surprise in it. It was 3 silhouette pull ups that I never used, and a tranquility swimmate pull up. The silhouettes were completely swollen, but the swimmate was flat as ever. It sucks losing things to a flood, but that gave me a good chuckle. (For those worried about my vast diaper collection, that's in plastic bins inside the house, so they're fine).

where we lived before the asshole ran us out, the basement would get flooded a few times, we lived on a cliff(well back from it but enough that i could look out the back and see the lake, which was maybe 20 feet down), there was a hill on the other side, water would sometimes come in through the garage(basement was above ground), and one time it flooded i was fixing to go to sleep, was fortunate that my phone had some alert come through (dont remember what) and looked down, saw the floor not looking right, it was covered in a few inches of water and i had a surge protector there! with a tv, dvd/vcr combo thing, dish cable box and my light plugged into it, surprisingly no shocks