LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanting to try different diapers

• Confused39 changed the title to Wanting to try different diapers

A lot of sites now sell samples, or you could always try the wearing clouds website, they sell samples of many different diapers. Everyone's body is different, so a diaper that fits great and doesn't leak for one person could be a horrible diaper for another person. One of my favorites are Northshore Megamax or Supreme diapers- with the megamax, I've never had a problem with the tapes, they're super sticky and they're a plastic backed diaper but they're not that noisy and they hold a lot. And they're budget-friendly (honestly, they're comparable with Rearz and ABU quality wise but are less expensive and they come in fun colors). 

• Like 1

Of all the non AB design premium diapers, I prefer Betterdry, then Abena L4.  I've used Confidry 24/7 and really didn't care much for them.  I've only used one Mega Max and just a couple Northshore Supremes so I haven't formulated much of an opinion of the latter two, but for the money I say Betterdry and Abena.  They fit well, are comfortable and hold a lot!

@rusty pins

I’ve use the rearz rebels, Molicare Super.Plus, (Pink plastic backed)  Abena M 4’s, Rearz safaris, NORTHSHORE supreme and NORTHSHORE mega max. So far, the ones that are like the most are the mega Maxes.  This is because they are built and designed for someone who is severely incontinent Both ways. If you have no control at all, or very little control of what you release and when you release, you want the best product available, not something that the state decides is acceptable. Most of the problem is, that the states that authorize the stuff don’t have to use what they authorize and therefore don’t deal with incontinence in the way that we do and we know what works for us. Maybe a cross back diaper works for some people, but when you are severely and con and you are used to having the ability to absorb and deal with it, you want the best.

I have always said the cheaper they make it the worse it is. I am glad that some manufacturers know how to make plastic bag diapers as it is kind of embarrassing when you have full incontinence both ways and you have to tell them what a diaper is, and whether a diaper is a diaper if it is not plastic backed.  

As I say maybe we ought to take these people that authorized junk and make them wear junk and refuse to take care of them and make them sit in dirty diapers for hours.  Then they will learn that the best way to keep your skin dry and keep what you release away from your skin is to have plastic backed.  Maybe if they weren’t change for 4 to 5 to 6 hours they would understand that.

Brian

Brian, that is precisely the problem with our politicians in general, who enact all kinds of stupid laws with ill effects on the general public knowing that they themselves are insulated from those ill effects.

• 3 weeks later...