LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just wondering the Pro's & Con's wearing diapers full time

Only time I wear a belt is if I have pants on over my diaper. 

I never wear a belt in my house.

Pro.

When you need to go, you just go in your diapers and deal with it later.

Con.

Over wetting causes leaks, and messing you diaper in public seems to be a big no no.

If your wearing a diaper just use it.

• Like 1
On 8/29/2021 at 12:23 AM, sparklezBear said:

I think the pros are pretty obvious. No finding a restroom, and always having the comfort and security of a nappy.

Certainly to maintain 24/7, it's expensive and changes are required, although I wouldn't exactly call those cons.

Leaks on the other hand, they are annoying and can be embarrassing. You can minimise them to a point, but they remain. If you accept that you're incontinent, then they're just par for the course. :)  

Pro: A diaper is your only underwear 24/7.

Con: None -- stop/minimize leaks with rubber panties over your disposables!

• Like 1

Can I just say that I LOVE how the consensus of this group is that the cons are surmountable and the pros greatly outweigh the cons?  While for 99.99% of adults on this planet, the big downside of wearing diapers full time is… WEARING DIAPERS full time!!!  

(Please don’t be offended. I’m being a bit tongue in cheek and laughing with the group, not at us.) ❤️❤️??

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

Can I just say that I LOVE how the consensus of this group is that the cons are surmountable and the pros greatly outweigh the cons?  While for 99.99% of adults on this planet, the big downside of wearing diapers full time is… WEARING DIAPERS full time!!!  

(Please don’t be offended. I’m being a bit tongue in cheek and laughing with the group, not at us.) ❤️❤️??

Yeah, I agree with you buddy that is pretty funny! I think if more people DID wear diapers they would understand why people like us love them so much. And I think the proof is in the pudding so to speak, we're seeing a uprising within the ABDL community. And it's definitely become a lot more common now than it was say, 10 years ago. Which means more and more people are waking up to the fact of how soft and comfortable diapies are and how enjoyable it is to be a baby!☺️?????❤️ Which I think is wonderful. It's nice to have more and more babies to play with in our community! As long as we remember to play nice with others. LOL!????☺️❤️?????????❤️?❤️☺️??❤️?

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Being kept in diapers all the time, I don't have to worry about being potty trained ever gain. I can go anytime I want and I don't have to worry about trying to find the potty.

At the risk of being redundant, I'd be the only one to say that I have never upped the pants size to hide the diaper. I like the jeans tight against the diaper to minimize or suppress the crinkle noise. I don't know if anyone notices and am past the point of caring. If you know or figured out I'm diapered, more power to you.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Adam Foster said:

I wish they were more people like this!

People who are willing to admit that they love being in nappies 24/7 and don't use the toilet at all!

Being in diapers all the time, I’m so use to them and it’s so normal for me. I know that I’m not bothered if anyone notices me being diapered or I wet and mess myself. It’s why being an adult baby helps me deal with being kept in diapers and knowing that I’m never gonna be potty trained anymore. On top of being able to go in my diapers and never have to worry about finding a potty.