LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rejuvenate

I've spent 43 years learning what I know, experiencing what I've experienced and becoming who I am. Giving up that knowledge would mean giving up who I am as a person and honestly, I like who I am, flaws and all.

So that's a 1000% response of would NOT give up who I am to be little again. Besides, I'm already an adult little with an amazing Wife and Daddy. Why would I want to give that up??

• Like 1

I won't lie.  I've often thought what it would be like to go back in time to a different age (not baby or toddler but more high school age) and retain the knowledge and life memory I have now.  Plus the money!  It would be so nice having my 60 years of knowledge and savings and be able to not be so shy about asking out some of the girls I had a big crush on and having the money to really spoil them and treat then to movies and fancy dinners.  Having the experience over the years I'd be so much more sure of myself including making good conversation and not being that "Awkward" 16 year old teenager.  Just think what a breeze 5th grade would be if I went back there retaining all the knowledge I have now!

• 3 months later...

It has long been a dream of mine to rewind the clock decades back, but get to keep not only all the things I've learned so far, but also take all my possessions with me back to the past. Including those that shouldn't yet exist back then. 

Sucks that it can't be done.

id want to keep my knowledge so i would know what to look for, and look out for, know to report the old geezer for abuse, get inventions going very early, and not miss opportunities that i should have seen before, and i would want to try to get diapers for my bedwetting, waking up cold and wet sucked.