LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wear diapers but still use urinal

Like some of you, I rarely use the toilet. 

Recently, I had a soaked diaper that could not take another void without leaking and I was had pretty bad urgency so I could not wait to change. The stalls were all occupied (some were closed) so I was forced to use the urinal. To make this happen, I untapped one size of the diaper to use the urinal. I tried to be as discreet as possible but its not easy. Does anyone else use the urinal with a diaper and do you have tips on being discreet? 

thanks,

6 hours ago, scaifester said:

Like some of you, I rarely use the toilet. 

Recently, I had a soaked diaper that could not take another void without leaking and I was had pretty bad urgency so I could not wait to change. The stalls were all occupied (some were closed) so I was forced to use the urinal. To make this happen, I untapped one size of the diaper to use the urinal. I tried to be as discreet as possible but its not easy. Does anyone else use the urinal with a diaper and do you have tips on being discreet? 

thanks,

since I am not full time I do use the urinal what I do is walk up to it.  Then open up my belt then unzip and unbutton.  Then over the top to let Mr Peter out to release.  Then I refasten everything.  Then back to business.

@scaifesterand@DiaperboyEddie12, reading your accounts of using a urinal while diapered rekindled one of my twisted sense of humor fantasies.  I’m chicken, but I’d like to –

Wearing a diaper desperate to pee I fantasize walking up to urinal in a crowded bathroom.  In front of the urinal I open and lower my pants revealing a couple inches of diaper to anyone that cared to look.  With hands at my sides I pee long and hard in the diaper.  Finished, I pull up my pants, wash my hands and walk out with the rest of the guys.

What do you think … would anybody notice or say anything?

• 2 months later...

Well I'm female so a little different point of view. I don't mess my diaper hardly at all unless I'm at home and can change right away. I've learned I can slowly carefully pull down the diaper still taped up to go #2 at the toilet as I do when out in public or at work. I continue using it as regular for pee. In case of an accident or tearing which has happened once before I always have a change on hand, usually a pull-up because it's easier on/off. I don't get super-full wet during the day so I don't worry about leaks. Only if I push my 8hour diaper to 10-12 does it feel soaked. 

• Like 1

I still use the urinal if I can make on time most of the time (I don't risk it with diapers that aren't as retape-able)