LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 8/29/2021 at 4:55 PM, ~Brian~ said:

I LOVE this story: Keep it up :)  Can't wait to see what happens next :)

Thank you so much! ❤️

19 hours ago, Bonsai said:

This answered some questions but left open many others.

Isn't that just how life works? :P

9 hours ago, LittleFenny said:

Oooo! I'd wondered how many others were there. I hope Baby doesn't get in too much trouble.

A character named Baby is so adorably silly to me!  But she should maybe stay away from Ai if she wants to stay out of trouble.

6 hours ago, keith60 said:

why is this story  short ?

Well, it's longer than this.  There are more chapters coming, I promise!  

Still very fun to read. I do hope that Ai gets a different name, soon, because reading Baby and then Ai for different characters is kind of jarring. Still well written! Just thought I'd point it out.

On 8/18/2021 at 3:42 AM, Mia Moore said:

Oh and please tell me what you think in the comments!

~Mia~

I will do that now ... ?

My opinion ...

A very unusual story.
You play with fears without addressing them.
You leave more questions open than you answer them, which in turn makes it very exciting in a special way.

I enjoyed reading these 4 parts in one go.
Many of the things you only hinted at, were completed in my head right away.
Of course with the right words too!
Because I love it to play sadistic with friendly words and to be and remain strict at the same time.

You give a certain spice in to this story, without really spice it too.

Your personal cover picture, on the other hand, scares me.
I'm afraid that in the end, it's all about a happy baby without a owne will.
And all ends in an infinite number of diaper changes.

Oh god I hope I'm wrong, if not, I can say, you haven't reache your potential.

One guy say, I quote  ...  I hope Baby doesn't get in too much trouble. ... quote end

I hope, they all have big trouble ...
The law, have you broken many time.
So, you can go longer this way ... ?

I hope ... they all together, life in to a special BDSM kind.

Remember, they all adults with special sexual desire, explicitly, if you haven't had sex for weeks.

Why else would Nana rub and pat Ais butt, if not for a sexual impulse?

I know I always ask good questions ... ?

For me the story could be so much more than just an AB story.
Your door is wide open, you just have to go through, to make something special of your story.

With a little interest, I'm following you now!
Until I know, where you are actually going.

Your 3 and 4rd chapter gets a Cup from me, the others a like too.

Good job so far!

greetings from
bad mad snowwhite

Chapter Five

After a moment of quiet contemplation, Ai got to her feet. She looked at the room of overgrown infants and then at the open door. With weary steps, she approached the hallway, looking one way and then the other. Empty. These walls were different; they had wooden trim and high ceilings. The floor was marble. Expensive. Ai picked a direction and started to walk. If she could only find an exit...

But instead she found a big, open room with a hallway on the other side. A chandelier hung high above her, and a set of grand stairs led up to the next floor. Above the stairs, in large, fancy lettering, was an inscription: ACADEMY I

One, Ai thought. Were there others? How many could there be?

But with such a thing inscribed above the stairs... it reminded Ai of a foyer. Foyers were always near the front door. Ai hurried to the far wall - opposite the stairs - and started to examine it. No door, no doorknob. But if she looked close enough, she could see little lines between the wood panels, deeper than the others. It had to be a door, right?

"Please open, please..." Ai tried to get her fingertips in again, doing her best not to think about her nails, the chipped polish, to not think about what Baby said about missing blocks of time. Is that what was going to happen to her? Was that happening to Baby right now? Would they take something from her? How could she not remember how to take off a diaper? How could they be that powerful?

Academy I. She'd seen more than a dozen like her in this building, and Baby mentioned another class. Another dozen. How many Academies? How deep did this go? The door wouldn't open.

"Fuck.."

"Disobedience in class and swearing." Nana's voice almost caused Ai to jump out of her skin. She turned around to see her caregiver standing between her and the stairs. "Clearly your classes aren't helping. And we had such high hopes for you, Ai."

"Please," Ai whispered. "I can't stay here. I have to get back to my—" Ai paused. She felt like the words were stolen from her throat. She looked at Nana with worry. What was she saying?

"You were telling me why you had to leave the Academy," Nana reminded her.

"R-right," Ai muttered under her breath. "I have to get... I have something to do! I have to go somewhere!"

"Where?" Ai stared blankly for a moment and the realization began to dawn on her. They took it. Whatever it was she needed to get back to, wherever it was she needed to go. They took it from her! Tears filled her eyes.

"Why did I want to leave?!" Ai shouted at Nana. "Tell me what you took from me!"

"I'm not sure what you're talking about, dear. And from the sounds of it, neither are you. If you lost something, and you can't remember what it is, that's just one more space in your pretty little head to fill with lessons. To fill with obedience."

Nana stood, dispassionately, with her arms loosely crossed about her chest. She didn't look happy. She knew that Baby's Nana wasn't happy either, not with such a disappointing outcome. The report from Miss Melamine was likewise disheartening. Baby would be dealt with, but the damage she'd done, the paranoia she'd put into Ai... well, no matter.

"I'm not staying here!" Ai balled her hands at her sides and tears slid down her cheeks. "I'm not doing any lessons and I'm not listening to you and I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!"

"Ai, darling. You're working yourself up. Miss Melamine says you had anxiety problems in class as well, that you were afraid to speak up in front of the others?"

"I wasn't afraid! I wasn't... I'm not saying those stupid lines! I'm an adult! I'm twenty-five, and I... I won't let you treat me like a baby!"

"You don't need my help in acting like a baby," Nana said plainly. Ai was standing before her in a wet diaper and a party dress, stomping her feet and sobbing and screaming so loudly that anyone in the halls could hear her.

"That's... that's not..."

"You’re wearing baby clothes, a diaper around your hips, and throwing a temper tantrum. You can argue and fret and fuss and be a baby. Or you can be a good girl. You can grow and be rewarded and you'll become the Candy you've been chosen to be. Baby wants to be a Candy. Kitten wanted to be a Baby. Figure out who you want to be more like, Ai." Nana was always a fan of giving her Candies enough rope to hang themselves, so to speak.

"I'm not... I..." Ai was sure she didn't have to choose. She could escape! She had places to go, didn't she? She had someone waiting for her, probably? Or was she making it all up? Was she blaming Nana because she was honestly alone until she got here? Was anyone even missing her? If they missed her so much, how come they hadn't found her? Without thinking, Ai slipped her thumb into her mouth and started to suck on it. Immediately her anxiety began to fade.

Nana took that cue to step forward and pull Ai against her chest, rubbing the back of her hair, squeezing her tight into her bosom. A reassuring, comforting gesture. She held her for a short while before playing on the very insecurity she knew she fighting.

"The truth is, Ai, nobody is waiting for you. Nobody is looking for you. You had nobody. You were so alone in the world, as a person. Once you join the Candies, and embrace who you can be through obedience... you never need to be alone again."

Ai shook her head in disbelief and Nana continued.

"You remember your job, before this? Did you enjoy it?"

Ai worked as an assistant manager at a grocery store. She didn't enjoy it. It was a thankless job with exhausting hours. She shook her head.

"You'll never have to work again. What about your future? Were you ever stressed about that? What you had to become?"

Ai dropped out of college in her second year. She wanted to go back, but it was too stressful. So many things caused her anxiety, it was hard to do much of anything. She nodded her head.

"You'll never have to worry again. We'll decide for you. Isn't that nice?"

Ai reluctantly nodded. It sure sounded nice... but... "I'm not—" She paused and took her thumb out of her mouth. She hadn't even realized she was sucking on it. With less confidence, she finished her sentence. "I'm not a baby..."

"You're going to be so much more than just a baby, Ai; you’re going to be a Candy and it's going to be one of the best experiences of your life. You only need to be obedient. All this feels wrong to you because it's new, but this has always been the best path for you. Obedience. Submission. Being trained to be something so much greater than you could have hoped to be. You've worn so many diapers now, is it even that big a deal? You've wet yourself so many times, do you even care? You struggled to poop your padding, but you did it, and you walked around like that - can you ever go back to who you were before that? Is it worth being obsessed over these ideals when you've already changed so much?” Nana could see the struggle in her eyes; she could see the logic overwhelming her, washing over her, drowning her.

"I... I've never wet..." But she had been here longer than a day. How could she have gone so long without peeing? And she had to pee earlier, in class, and now she didn't. Her cheeks grew pink and she took a step backward. Instinctively, her thumb returned to her mouth.

Nana stepped to match her pace, and she took the girl by her free hand, and guided it down to her diaper. Fingers touched plastic. Padding. Soft. Warm. Squishy. Clearly wet. Clearly wet recently.

"You didn't even notice, did you?"

"I..." Ai couldn't move her hand. She couldn't because she was paralyzed with the fear that Nana was telling the truth. When had she...? She didn't, but...

With a sigh, Nana reached up to Ai's face and took her thumb from her mouth. "And you've been sucking your thumb for days. I keep trying to get you to stop, and you won't. Why not? Because you're a big girl?"

"I... I am a big girl..." Big girl. Not adult. Ai shook her head and felt a heavy blush on her cheeks. What was going on? Why was she acting like this? It had to be them, right? It had to be.

"You're not a big girl, and you don't even want to be a big girl. You don't want to change your own diapers, you don't want to pick out your own dresses, you don't want to have to give yourself your own baths and enemas. You're a Candy; you want someone to take care of that for you."

Ai felt... crushed by those words. Like waves.

"Come now, let's get you in a dry diaper. That one is soaked, and I don't want you to leak."

Nana took Ai by the hand and led her up the set of stairs, under the huge letters of ACADEMY I, and down the white plaster halls. Ai followed along without an ounce of struggle, her thumb in her mouth, as she tried to figure out everything that was going on. Nana brought her into another bathroom with five doors. Another diaper change, of course. But this time, she took the door on the far right - the final door - and led Ai into a room with a tub.

Ai felt small. It was a feeling she hadn't been able to identify or name until that very moment, because that was the moment when Nana lifted her up like she was a child and sat her down on a countertop so she wouldn't wander off. She felt small. Helpless. But...not scared. Nana would keep her safe, right? Nana didn't even punish her for earlier.

Ai watched as the woman in her uniform began to get the tub filling. Bright and colorful bubbles in pinks and purples began to flourish on the surface of the water, blooming like flowers. Nana stripped Ai of her diaper and Ai did her best to pay attention. But after it was over, Ai couldn't remember anything about it. She reached for the front of it, and everything went blank.

Once Ai was completely naked, Nana helped her into the tub. Ai knew - logically - that Nana had to have seen her naked before, but she couldn't shake the embarrassment. She also noted that her pubic hair was completely gone. Actually, so was the hair on her legs! Once Ai's nudity was hidden by the colorful bubbles, she ventured the question:

"Did... did you shave me? Who shaved me?"

"Candies don't have body hair - that's a problem for People to worry about, Ai. Obedience is an all-encompassing way of living; you don't have time to dedicate to simple, menial things like that." Nana was pulling a plastic apron on over her dress, which sent a very clear message that she was planning on kneeling next to the tub and cleaning Ai.

"I... I still don't understand this place," Ai said as confidently as she could, which was not at all. "What are Candies? Why was I chosen? What's the point of all this? There has to be a point..."

"You can have the world at your feet, Ai. All you need to do is obey. When you feel questions like that coming up, I want you to try something for me, will you do that? A little exercise to help? When you have a question to ask, instead say: 'I will obey', and see if you still feel like asking it afterward." Nana knelt down next to Ai, next to the bath tub, and she began to gently clean her charge with a cloth.

"I... I know that I'm supposed to obey, but why? I just..." Ai tried to pull away, but Nana held her firmly in her grip. "I can do this myself, you know..."

"I just told you: Candies don't have time to dedicate to simple, menial tasks."

"But I seem to have a lot of time! I don't do anything but go to these stupid classes, right? I can wash myself."

"And you're struggling with the fundamentals of obedience. If you have the free time, you should be using it to remind yourself to obey. You learned your mantra in class today, do you remember it? I bet you remember, don't you?"

Ai looked down at the bubbles and put her soapy thumb back in her mouth, frowning at the taste.

"I don't remember it..." Ai confessed, only half truthfully.

"Then let's go through it together."

"I don't want to..." Ai pouted and looked at Nana with an ounce of irritation. "Why won't you tell me? Do you even know? Are they keeping you in the dark about this, too? You just kidnap people off the street and turn them into babies, because someone said we're Candies?"

"It's faith, dear. There's a very good reason that you were chosen to be a Candy, but you can only know that reason once you've fully embraced being a Candy.  You have to give up any notion of returning to your empty, hollow, lonely shell of a life." With a delicate touch, Nana began to massage shampoo through Ai's hair.

"That's stupid! Why can't you tell me now? If I understood this whole thing, then maybe—"

Ai sat on the edge of her bed, completely naked. Her hair was still damp, but her body had been towel-dried. She looked around her room in bewilderment, trying to get her bearings. They had time-skipped her. Why? Because she was asking too many questions? She felt an ache of anxiety fill her chest and instantly her thumb went into her mouth. Just then, the door opened and Nana walked in, pulling along what looked like an IV drip. But the bag hanging from the hook was opaque and the hose it was attached to seemed too big to fit in a vein.

"You're such a good girl, staying put for me."

Ai sucked on her thumb and tried to focus on the situation at hand. "That's..."

"Your enema, dear."

Enema. Ai knew what an enema was, because she had one at the hospital once a few years ago. It was remarkably unpleasant. Her face soured and she pulled the thumb out of her mouth.

"I don't want that. I don't need that. Tell me what's going on around here! Why..." As Ai's train of thought began to build steam, it disappeared off the rails. It was like a magic trick. Why what? She shook her head and stood up off the bed, naked as the day she was born.

"You've had a bath, now it's time for your enema. This is always the way it's been, as long as you've been here." The uncertainty, the gaps in her memory, and the painted beds of her nails showed an inexorable passage of time she couldn't pinpoint. Her thumb went back in her mouth.

Her enema. She felt warm hearing those words. It was stupid! Saying it was hers didn't make it any less stupid. But it sure did make her warm.

"I don't want it..."

"Yes you do, dear."

"What makes you..." Again, her words seemed to lose steam. Derail. Ugh!

Nana parked the IV rod beside the bed and Ai looked up at the milky liquid in the bag. Whatever it was, it wasn't water. Then Ai looked forlornly at the wall - where a door used to be - and sucked harder on her thumb. There was no running. There was no convincing Nana that she didn't belong here. Even Ai wasn't sure she didn't belong here anymore.

There were only two possibilities left. Accept it, and let Nana fill her bottom. Or fight. But the Academy had already taken so much from Ai. Couldn't they take more? Ai thought about everything Baby told her, and sucked harder on her thumb for comfort. She couldn't win by force...

"Bend over your bed for me," Nana told her, and Ai obeyed.

• Like 7
  • Mia Moore changed the title to Academy I (Ch. 5 - 9/7)

I’m almost afraid to ask questions, now, in fear that I will be time-skipped and then find myself unable to remember what the issue was.

So, I will keep obeying and reading the next chapters. ?

• Like 3
On 9/7/2021 at 10:09 PM, aldl4811 said:

Wow, powerful new chapter. She is getting deeper and deeper.

How deep does the rabbit hole go? ? 

On 9/8/2021 at 1:26 AM, Bonsai said:

I’m almost afraid to ask questions, now, in fear that I will be time-skipped and then find myself unable to remember what the issue was.

This is probably best for little babies!  Questions are so much work, aren't they?  It's easier to just do what you're told. ^_^ 

On 9/9/2021 at 10:02 AM, D503 said:

Awesome

Thank you!

On 9/10/2021 at 9:15 AM, LiL Marc said:

I can't wait to see why candies have to obey and be submisve

Stick around and find out.

Thank you all so much for the comments.  I wish I had more time to write these days but I promise there's another chapter coming soon. 

• Like 1

Chapter Six

Ai's head swirled with conflicting thoughts as her bottom swirled with unidentified liquid. If her Nana had been lying, wouldn't it feel wrong? Wouldn't it feel unfamiliar? Wouldn't she be panicking, instead of dutifully bending over? Was this normal for her; had they done it to her before? Twice? A dozen times? A hundred? How could Ai wage war on an enemy that rewrote her own memories like they were nothing but writing on a chalkboard?

"You're doing so well, dear. You've gotten so good at this and I'm so proud of you. There are so many in the Academy who could do well to learn from you. Recite your obedience mantra for Nana, won't you? I'd be so proud."

"I... I don't remember it..." Another warm surge of liquid filled Ai's stomach and she whimpered into her bedsheets. The sensation wasn't altogether unpleasant. It made her insides tingle in an unusual way, like she was bubbling inside. But as the flow continued, every minute became more and more uncomfortable.

"Repeat after me," Nana said. "I will obey."

"I will obey." Ai repeated, in a tone of voice that felt far too familiar with the words.

"I need my diapers." Nana prompted, gently increasing the flow of the enema to be a little more aggressive with each sentence.

"I need my diapers." My diapers. Ai didn't know why those words felt truer than the others, but they rang in her ears.

"I’m a little baby." Nana continued.

"I’m a little baby." Why was Ai short of breath? The enema, right? Of course. The enema. It was the enema. Her enema.

"I'm helpless" The caregiver continued, and waited for Ai to comply.

"I'm..." She didn't want to. She wasn't helpless! But if she didn't say it, would she get in trouble again? Would they take something from her? Could she even stop them? Maybe she was more helpless than she thought. "I'm... helpless."

Ai's stomach gurgled and she felt nauseous. Maybe it was the liquid filling her up, or maybe she was angry at herself for saying that. Nana rubbed her back and said the last phrase for Ai to repeat: "I'm happy."

She wouldn't say it; she wouldn't give Nana the satisfaction! She wasn't like this before, was she? So docile. So compliant. So obedient. Her Nana rubbed her back, and used gentle movements, gentle motions. She was so kind to Ai, like she wanted Ai to succeed here. Like she was so proud when Ai was a good girl and did what she was told. Was this really so bad...? Was saying it such a lie...? Maybe she just needed to try it on. Just this once...

"I'm happy."

"Good girl," Nana said proudly, before clicking off a button on the enema hose. Then she slid the little nozzle out of Ai's behind, which caused the girl to yelp in surprise. Ai thought that maybe the awful feelings in her stomach would go away when the hose was gone, but they didn't. If anything, they felt worse.

"Up on the bed, lie on your back."

"I... I really gotta go to the bathroom," Ai muttered, slowly getting up on her feet. She was warm all over, but goosebumps raised on her arms in anticipation. "Can I please—" Just like before, the thought disappeared before her eyes. Ai stared blankly at the wall, then up at Nana. What was she saying?

"You're such a clever girl, Ai. You know how your routine works. You know how important your diapers are."

"Um..."

"Lie on your back, on the bed, Ai. There's my good girl."

All the liquid that Nana had filled her with had to go somewhere, and Ai was sure a diaper wouldn't do the job. But contrary to her belief, Nana produced a thick square of plastic, covered with the familiar print of teddy bears and baby blocks. Ai shook her head and tears filled her eyes.

"Please, don't... please, let me use the toilet. I swear I'll be good. I've been good, haven’t—" Nana watched the blank stare spread across Ai's face and unfolded the diaper in front of her. She didn't have time to argue with her charge.

Nana gently pushed Ai backward so she was lying flat on her back, then lifted her legs like they weighed nothing at all.  Gently, she set her butt back down on the soft padding.  The smell of baby powder, the sound of tapes, and a snug tightness enveloped Ai.  She felt drunk.

"Um…" What had she been saying? Her stomach groaned and churned.

"You were reciting your mantra."

Ai shook her head. She knew she hasn't been doing that, but she kept losing her train of thought. Why was that happening? Something they did, no doubt. But how could she avoid something she didn't understand? Nana patted the front of Ai's diaper and pulled her up into a seated position. With little effort, she dressed Ai in a onesie, decorated with little cartoon bees, and laid her back down. Four little metal snaps were fastened between her legs and another ache filled Ai's stomach.

"I'll be back in a little bit," Nana said brightly and headed toward the door. Ai sat up a little too slowly and winced at the pressure.

"Wait, please. I need..." But the door shut behind Nana, leaving Ai alone in her bedroom.

When her Nana was around - when she had her attention, her affection, her praise - Ai felt like she could be okay. She felt like no matter how tough things got, her Nana wouldn't let anything bad happen to her. That warmth left the room with the taller woman, and left Ai with a feeling of cold chill and building pressure in her guts.

"Please..." She knew that diapers didn't come off. She knew that Nana would be proud of her for using it. But neither of those things helped take away the growling groans inside of her. She didn't want to do this!

She remembered filling her diaper in this very room earlier that day, and her brain chased ideas that it must have happened before. Right? She wouldn't have done it so voluntarily if it wasn't a regular occurrence. She did it all the time. That’s why she hadn't fought back more. Right?

Ai stumbled to the wall where the door was supposed to be. She pulled at the little crack and waved her hand in front of it like Nana would do. Nothing happened. An ache in her stomach made her catch herself on the wall. After a moment to center her thoughts, she went over to the mirror, but she barely recognized the girl looking back. Her long, dark hair had been cut, pulled up into small pigtails. The yellow onesie that hugged her body showed off her small breasts, lacking the quality padding of her push up bra. The puffiness around her hips, over her butt, and between her legs was almost expected, but the plump belly came as a surprise. She was so full...

Another sharp pain twisted up her spine and she collapsed to her knees, with her hands against the mirror. Sweat stuck her bangs to her forehead and the edges of her vision blurred. With a few sharp swings, she banged on the glass. If she could break off a shard, maybe she could use it as a weapon... but it didn't even crack.

Worse still, her gambit had raised her heartbeat, hastening the inevitable. And she'd placed herself in front of the mirror where she couldn't help but see. Ai tried to look away, but something drew her to watch, something drew her to behold her own reflection. Why?

She met her own eyes in the mirror, those same eyes watching her back. And she realized, with abject horror, that in the absence of an audience to watch her, to praise her, to give her attention... Ai was coveting her own gaze.

"Please..." Was she asking herself? Was she begging her own body not to do it? Or was she asking the aether, where maybe a quiet hidden camera would relay her plea to a lone person at a computer screen. Maybe that person would feel pity and save her. But if that was their plan, it wasn't quick enough.

She didn't have to push, not like last time. She just had to stop trying to hold it. The liquid spilled out of her behind and soaked into the seat of her diaper. She tried to stop herself, clenching with all her might, but the torrent didn't cease. It quickly became too much for the padding to absorb, spilling between her legs and splashing against her shaven crotch.

"Please stop," Ai cried, tears dripping from the corners of her eyes. "Please stop..." But it didn't stop. The diaper grew and grew, soaking up more and more of the liquid. The room began to smell, like it had the last time she filled her diaper, but with a faint hint of sweetness to it. And when the liquid was gone, when the girl in the mirror had a normal tummy again, the diaper was so full from front to back that it bulged out more like a pillow than a pair of underwear. And Ai was sobbing.

"Oh, darling of mine, look what a good job you did!"

As was usual, Ai didn't hear Nana approach or even enter the room, but she was sobbing very loudly at the time. She was leaning against the mirror, chest heaving, legs tired, and she dared not drop to the floor out of fear that the diaper would leak. She felt so utterly exhausted and distraught. And yet. What a good job you did rang in her ears.

Ai looked up at Nana with anxiety. She didn't want this! She knew this whole place was terrible, and it was doing terrible things to her. She didn't even know why! But on the other hand...

Ai spent most of her childhood with parents who never showed her much affection. Nothing was ever good enough for her mom, and her dad was never around enough to care. Ai had been a straight A student all through high school, and her mom would tell her that she needed to focus if she wanted to keep it up. AP classes, Braille and American Sign Language, after-school volunteer activities.

Years later, Ai got into the best college in the state. It was three hours from home, and Ai had to move. Suddenly, she didn't have the constant pressure from her parents to be perfect. When she got a B- in Chemistry, she forged the PDF on her computer before sending it home. In her second year, she dropped out completely. A few years later, she told her parents she got her Bachelors in Engineering. She never told them the truth.

And now, this stranger... this awful, terrible stranger was giving Ai more attention and love than she had ever had in her life. And for what? Shitting her diaper?

"Please... change me..." Ai begged through her tears.

"Change what, sweetheart?" Nana asked sweetly. Ai didn't even hesitate.

"Please change my messy diaper, Nana…"

Nana was not oblivious to the choice of words. My diaper. My messy diaper. She broke out in a large, gleeful smile when Ai begged so helplessly through her snotty-nosed tears.

"Yes, dear, Nana will change your messy diaper, my happy little obedient, helpless, baby girl." It was one smooth motion to pick her up off the ground and  smoosh her swollen padding as she set the girl against her hip.  Then she gave her one kiss on her forehead as a reward.

Ai didn't fight as Nana carried her through the hall to the other room. She wasn't that small by Asian standards, but she was small next to caregiver. The squish of her diaper sent shivers of disgust up her spine.

Ai didn't fight as Nana laid her down on the changing table, in the third of the five rooms off the washroom. She let the screen above her lull her into a dissociative state, until her dirty diaper was disposed of and a clean diaper replaced it.

Ai didn't fight as Nana snapped up the crotch of her onesie once more and led her by the hand into the washroom. As Nana washed her hands, Ai stood blankly, looking at her feet.

Ai didn't fight as Nana led the way back to the bedroom. She didn't try to run or scream for help. She followed diligently until Nana helped her into bed. She didn't argue when Nana called her a baby. She didn't stop her from kissing her forehead.

Ai didn't fight sleep. She let it come and take her away from this awful place. It was her first night at Academy I and already so much had changed. Or rather, it was the first night she could remember.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Mia Moore changed the title to Academy I (Ch. 6 - 9/14)

Chapter Seven

Ai woke up to a dark room. She had to pee. She didn't remember the last thing she ate or the last thing she drank, but even if she did it might not have actually been the last thing they fed to her. She rolled over and tried to fall back asleep.

An hour later, she woke up again. This time, the need to pee was a little more than she could handle. She looked up at the ceiling - where tiny plastic stars glowed, like a child's bedroom - and spoke to herself.

"I shouldn't bother... there's no exit. There's no way to get this diaper off. Why am I..."

It wasn't the completion of the query that she remembered next, it was the warmth of her diaper swelling against her as it started to soak up her pee. Had she given up voluntarily, or had her body just lost the ability to hold it?

"I..." The stars above her were as pretty as anything she could remember. She could feel herself peeing, and she knew she could stop, but why? Why bother? She'd only go through hours of discomfort, and then have to do it anyway. At least if she did it now, her Nana might... Ai bit her lip.

Ai shook her head in shame and felt fresh tears in her eyes. She rested her head on the pillow again and started to cry. What the fuck had happened to her? What had she become?

It took hours to fall back asleep. The diaper between her legs was clammy and cold, and the onesie pulled it tight into her skin. But the next time she woke up, she hadn't done it on her own. Nana was leaning down over her, with a finger in the legband of her diaper.

"Ahh, what a good girl! Your nighttime wetting is coming along splendidly."

"Shut up..." Ai sleepily slapped at Nana, but her words had no venom. If anything, she sounded embarrassed.

"Oh, I know dear, you're embarrassed that you're behind the curve on your sleep-time-messing. But every Candy develops at their own pace - you'll get there."

Ai wondered if it was possible for her cheeks to burst into flames. Combust. She didn't think it was, but maybe they took that fact from her.

"I know you're excited for class, dear. Have you got your mantra memorized for the pledge today? Do you need Nana to help? You could recite it while Nana gets you changed and dressed for the day. I'm sure your new friend Baby will be very impressed if you get it right today."

"I don't like this," Ai muttered, but it wasn't like the day before. A part of her had surrendered to this place as an inevitability, and Nana made quick work of her. She turned Ai in place and unsnapped the onesie. Then she...

Ai quickly looked up, watching as Nana pulled at the tapes. Each came off so easily, to Ai it seemed like magic. Those little tabs? If she pulled on those, then the diaper would come off? Nana pulled the soggy diaper out from under her charge and wiped her clean with a warm wipe. Then she balled the diaper up and set it aside. Another diaper was ready and waiting, the same designs as the first.

"I don't want that today," Ai tried. "Please, I can be a good girl. I'll do anything you say, just don't make me wear it..." They wanted obedience, right? Ai could sell that for her pride.

"I know you'll be a good girl today, dear. And as a good girl, you know that using your diaper is one of the most important things in the whole wide world to a Candy. Wearing your diaper shows devotion and obedience. Using your diaper is a sure way to get Nana's attention and affection and praise. If you're ever sad or lonely or scared, you know that all you need to do is obey and be a helpless little baby girl, fill your diaper, and Nana will be there."

Ai tried to keep her head above the water for that torrential onslaught of words that rang in her head like bright and bold bells, but her thumb had already wound up in her mouth. Nana diapered Ai all the same, then dressed her in nothing but a t-shirt. The sleeves were fluffy and pink and the rest of the shirt was decorated with stenciled words. Baby Princess. How was she letting this happen to her?

"Come now, breakfast time," Nana said happily, sitting herself in the large chair. She had a small box in her hands, like an opaque Tupperware container. Ai stared sourly at her and then down at her shirt. Did she have a choice?

Every single motion and action was a metric of measurement here; how long did Ai pause? How many times did she need to be asked? How quickly did she get into place? What was the look on her face?

Ai didn't want this. She knew she didn't. Maybe if she presented a practical issue...

"Nana... if I eat that now, I might..." How could I give the illusion that she was losing without actually losing?  How could she phrase it, so that Nana wouldn’t suspect something? "I might have an accident in class."

"Like good girls do," Nana said happily. "You want to be a good girl, don't you?"

That was a complicated question. A pang in Ai's chest demanded that she be a good girl, but the practical side of things was a little less certain. Whatever the reason, the pause in Ai's answer took a bit longer than Nana wanted.

"How about," Nana said brightly, "if you're a good girl and eat your breakfast, I let you take Flopsity to class with you?"

Ai looked from her caregiver to the stuffed bunny in her arms. With a moment of contemplation, she nodded her head.

"Okay..."

"There's a good girl. Come on up here, sit on Nana's lap, and cuddle your Flopsity close as can be. The sooner you eat up, the sooner we can get you dressed for class."

Ai didn't understand how things had happened so quickly - that she'd just bargained away so simply the most humiliating act she could possibly imagine. That they'd normalized it. That she was normalizing it. She swallowed and sucked her thumb firmly, crawling up onto her Nana's lap.

Nana fed her two jars of baby food. They didn't taste so bad, and neither of them were the pink food that Baby had warned her about. Afterward, Ai actually felt a little bit better. Maybe she was just hungry; that was the problem!

Nana brushed Ai's hair into two fresh pigtails and put more of that pink lip gloss on her lips. This time, Ai was careful not to lick any of it, even though it made her lips tingle. But why shouldn't she lick it? She would fall into that weird trance like last time. She would stupidly follow every order and do everything she was told. She wouldn't even have to think about it.

On the other hand... was this really so bad? Embarrassing, sure. Totally humiliating! But no one else was here; just other Candies. They were in the same boat! No one could judge her, not really.

Why was she even fighting it? In fact, if she were to be completely honest, it seemed like the Candies who were the best behaved got the most attention. The ones who rebelled got punished, humiliated, left alone in their rooms for so so so long without any contact at all. Baby had told Ai that they took things away from Candies to make them behave. If she just behaved, they wouldn't have to take anything away. Maybe they'd even give things back...

Nana dropped Ai off at the classroom and Ai wiped off her lip gloss onto her sleeve. It didn't even stain, since they were both pink. Then she took a seat in the center of the room and picked up a toy train. If she had to wait here until class started, why not play? And Flopsity could help her plan the city.

"Hi. Um." The boy tilted his head and crawled across the floor toward Ai. It took a moment for her to remember him, like maybe it wasn't yesterday that they met but a week ago. He was the one that gave the speech on why obedience was important.

"Can I play trains wif you?" he asked with starry eyes. If it wasn't for the very thick diaper between his legs and the almost feminine shirt, he might actually have been pretty attractive.

"Okay," Ai nodded, curiously looking around the room. Baby wasn't there yet.

"I'm Joey," the boy introduced himself cheerfully and adjusted his posture. He seemed to be sitting in such a way that his diaper rested on his heels - maybe he knew something that Ai didn't? "I like trains, mostly um... the steamy ones?" His voice was lispy and airy, like an actual child.

"I'm Ai," she said. She fished around for a train with the smoke stack and passed it to him.

"I like your bunny," he said. "Where did joo get it?"

"I, uh..." Ai paused a moment and looked down at Flopsity, a big brown stuffed bunny with pink ears on the inside. She knew she had her during breakfast, and probably when she woke up. Or did she have her yesterday too? Yesterday felt like so long ago... the first time she messed her diaper, the first time she went to class, and all the escape attempts.

"Is okay," Joey interrupted Ai's thought process. "Dun gotta think about it. Juss be a good girl an a good boy, right?"

"Uh huh..." Ai nodded. Don't think about it. Be a good girl. Ai emptied her head of the thought and went back to playing with trains.

"Wha's their name?" Joey asked, after a few minutes more of silently playing with the train he'd been handed. "I don't got a stuffie, but lotsa my friends here do. Stuffies help you not think so much, but I don't think so much anyway cause I'm a good boy."

"Her name is Flopsity," Ai said with a smile. "She's the cutest bunny and I love her and she's my best friend! I got another friend somewhere, but she's not here yet." Ai connected two of the train tracks together and tried to make a circle. For some reason, she was having trouble. Was it the tracks? Did they not go in circles? Or was this an Ai problem? She bit her lip nervously.

"Hey, um. Joey. Why do you think—" Ai paused and looked blankly at her new friend.

"I don't think, silly. Thinking is for People and we're not People: we're Candies." His response had a little bit of panic and a little bit of automatic reflex, but Ai didn't seem to catch any of it because - much like the train in her hand - her thoughts had momentarily derailed.

"Huh..." Ai mumbled, when her focus came back into clarity. What was she saying? Ai looked down at the train set, but she wasn't playing with the trains anymore. She was thinking. She didn't want to be thinking! She wanted to just play trains and be a good girl! But the thought continued to linger. Why? What was the point of all this? But when Baby was dropped off in the classroom, Ai's thoughts were put on hold.

• Like 8
  • Mia Moore changed the title to Academy I (Ch. 7 - 9/21)

Chapter Eight

"Good morning, Ai. Good morning Joey." Behind her smile, and in defiance her best attempts, Baby seemed to have some cracks in the facade she presented yesterday. Where previously she seemed to have all the answers and knew how to play the game, today she was looking over her shoulder, biting her lip, and had a mild anxiety in her eyes. Despite this, she did her very best not to show it. She forced a smile, blinked one too many, and settled into place. "Whatcha got there?"

"Trains, Baby. Wanna play?"

"No thank you, Joey. Maybe I could play with Ai for just a little bit, just us girls?"

"I wanna play! I can be a girl!" Joey whined.

"Right, but…" Baby paused to think of something. "You gotta sign up. So write me ten good reasons why you get to be a girl."

The boy puffed out his cheeks and sighed. "Fiiiine....."

Honestly, Ai was a little surprised that Baby had been so forward. Yesterday - if it truly was yesterday - Baby had made it quite clear that she wanted nothing to do with Ai. But now she seemed almost desperate. Ai got to her feet and followed Baby to the back end of the room. They both sat down and Ai sucked softly on her thumb without thinking.

With one look, Baby could see how much Ai had changed. The bunny in her arm, the thumb between her lips, and the clothes she was wearing. They had done so much to her in so little time, all because she couldn't stop asking questions.

Baby shuffled in a little bit closer so she could talk a little bit quieter, but she was no less paranoid.  She continued to look over her shoulder to make sure no one was eavesdropping. Not like she could avoid that, though - the Academy saw and heard everything.

"You're going to do what you're told today, right?" Baby asked. "If the teacher asks you to say something?"

Ai nodded and Baby let out a sigh of relief. As long as Ai obeyed their commands, Baby had nothing to worry about. Nonetheless, she should get some distance.

"Good luck today," Baby said, climbing back up to her feet.

"Good luck..." Ai muttered around her thumb. But despite her self-restraint, her brain was still working. She had so many questions, and Baby was the only one she could ask. If she missed her chance now, would she get another one?

"Hey, um..." Ai paused and pulled her thumb out of her mouth. "Do you know why any—"

The stop mid-question, the faraway look on her face, the complete silence, the confusion when she came back around... unfortunately for Baby, she was afflicted with something they couldn't take from her: she had a heart that was far too big for her own good. Just when she was about to be free, she sighed and sat back down.

"Stop asking questions, okay? Stop trying to figure it out. You can't figure it out."

"But, what—" Baby shook her head and held up a finger. Don't talk. Ai understood.

"There's no reason. There's no... anything. They just do it. Maybe for fun? Maybe they sell us? It doesn't matter."

But Ai knew this operation was too fancy for fun. If they wanted to sell the adult babies, why wait to change them? Why not turn them all into Kitten and ship them off? No, there was more to it, and Baby could see Ai's mind working.

"Stop! Seriously. Think about how powerful something has to be to take away your ability to ask a question, and then wonder what it could be doing to your brain as you try and puzzle things out. It's not worth it, it's not. Just smile and nod, and be a good girl. If not for you, then for me?" Baby asked, hopefully, pressing the corners of her lips up into a smile with her index fingers. She didn't have any reason to believe that her fate would be tied to Ai again today, but at the same time she didn't have any reason to disbelieve that it would be, either.

"Do it for you..."

Baby said something that had Ai wondering. The ability to ask a question? Was that why she would lose her train of thought? She slid her thumb into her mouth without thinking, only to take it out again a moment later. Don't ask questions, Ai told herself. Talk in statements.

"It's almost like they... they don't want us to be babies. You aren't one. Joey isn't one. You're just... scared. They want us to obey, so they scare us. The baby stuff is just..." A means to an end? "If we do what they say, we're just giving them what they want."

"Who cares?" Baby hissed, trying to keep her voice down. "At least I'm not like Kitten! I'm not like Phil or Megan or all the other ones they put in the nursery! Please stop Ai, or you'll wind up like them!" Tears were filling up Baby's eyes. "You were such a bad girl yesterday, that you got pushed up one, maybe even two numbers, and you got me pushed up too. Just do anything they say, don't think about things, don't test them. Being a Candy isn't what you dreamed of being when you were a Person, but it's who you are now. It's who we all are, and the only choice we get to make is if we wind up like Kitten, or worse." Baby paused to catch her breath, to rub her eyes, then continued.

"So be good, poop your diapers, play with your toys, and pretty please don't rock the boat anymore. I wanna be your friend, Ai, I honestly do. Gosh knows you need it, but..." She forced an awkward smile. "Just don't make me think of you as my downfall, okay? Please?"

"I... I can't stop wondering..." Ai was almost sad to give that answer. Ever since she wet her diaper the night before, she had been trying to give up. She wanted to let Nana make her happy, no matter the cost. And still, a part of her mind couldn't let it go. There was something more going on here.

"Why?" Baby asked, wiping tears off her cheeks.

"I don't know," Ai muttered. "I'm sorry, but—" This time it wasn't a question that interrupted Ai's train of thought, but Miss Melamine.

"Ahh, what's going on here? I hope the two of you haven't fallen back into old habits."

"Nuhuh, Miss Melamine, I'm jus—" Baby began, trying to think about how best to avoid trouble. The teacher smiled in that way that people in power tend to, then she knelt down next to the two Candies. Without any ceremony or subtlety or pretense, she unwrapped what looked like a candy of some sort (and it smelled awful too, it couldn't have tasted nice!) and placed it into Baby's mouth.

Immediately, Baby started to suck on it, and a few moments after that, she was giggling. Not like a baby; more like she was stoned out of her brain. She continued to suck on the candy, and Miss Melamine turned her attention to Ai.

"Your Nana tells me how much you wanna be a good girl today, Ai. She says you've memorized the pledge, and you're going to impress me so very much. I hope that's true!"

Ai looked at Miss Melamine with fear in her eyes, then at her friend, who had just gone from a very capable - if oddly dressed - adult to a giggling infant. She wondered why Baby didn't just take the candy out of her mouth. Then, with horror, she wondered if she even could.

"Y-yes Miss Melamine... I... I memorized it..."

"Then we'll call on you first to talk about obedience. Sound good?"

"Yes ma'am..."

"Good girl. Class will begin soon sweetheart, put your trains away." Miss Melamine went to the front of the classroom, and Baby played with her toes, tugging on the frilly socks she was wearing with bright and colorful laughter. Before long, it seemed like all the Nanas had dropped their Candies off for class and Miss Melamine was ready to begin for the day.

True to her word, she called Ai by name to come up to the front of the class. Ai stumbled to her feet and made her way to the front of the classroom. Two dozen eyes followed her, all but for Baby, who was lying on her side and rolling on the foam floor. Ai could see some of the other diapered adults were wearing pink lip gloss and their eyes had a foggy shine. Everyone else's, even Kitten's, were full of fear. Ai knew that hers were full of fear too.

"Everybody, this is Ai, you might remember her from yesterday. Say hello everybody."

"Hullo Ai!" came a chorus of mixed and childish voices.

"Ai would like to lead the class with her feelings on obedience, and her newfound understanding that it is the guiding principle of her life. For someone so new to being a Candy, her Nana tells me that she's come to embrace her new outlook on things, haven't you, Ai?" The way that Miss Melamine said it made it sound so horrifyingly cult-like, but that wasn't too far from the truth and Ai knew it. She was being indoctrinated. Brainwashed. Conditioned.

"Y-yes Miss Melamine..."

"So tell us, why is obedience important?"

"Um..." Ai stood in front of the terrified, empty faces and her thumb slipped into her mouth. She hugged Flopsity tight to her chest and spoke around her thumb. "If yoo obey... you a good girl... an'... Nana wuvs me an' says nice things an'..." Suddenly, Ai felt very inadequate. It felt like school all over again. Public speaking was never her best quality, and it showed.

"Why don't you prove what an obedient girl you are right now?" Miss Melamine asked. Ai turned to her in confusion. Miss Melamine was holding out one of the candies she had given to Baby and Ai's eyes went wide with fear.

Ai remembered that Baby said not to put anything pink in your mouth, but this candy wasn't pink. It was more like an amber color, and it didn't smell very good. But Ai didn't have a choice, did she? She reached out and took the candy out of Miss Melamine's palm and held it for a moment.

"A good girl keeps that in her mouth, no matter what, but a naughty girl spits it out. A naughty girl gets her cute bunny taken away." Those final three words drained the color from Ai's face.

"But I..."

"Go on."

Ai turned to the class, all of who were staring mortified at the front of the room. Even the ones with pink lip gloss looked worried all of a sudden. But Ai didn't have a choice. With a burst of courage, she put the candy in her mouth. Immediately, it began to burn. Not burn like hot sauce, but burn like fire. She felt all the nerves in her mouth lighting up, just as the bitterness spread across her taste buds. A smell of rotting garbage filled her nose. Suddenly, all the stuff up until then didn't seem to matter. Flopsity. Her memories. The power to ask a question. Most of all, the order she was given by Miss Melamine. It was all secondary to getting the tiny stupid candy out of her mouth.

Ai spit the candy onto the floor and gagged. Tears spilled down her cheeks as the flavor began to fade into a sweet strawberry cream. The smell changed to a spring rain and her mouth chilled like mints. A faint lingering of the psychological effects calmed Ai's mind and she stared dizzily at the floor. Miss Melamine shook her head. Five more seconds and Ai would have been just like Baby, but clearly she needed a bit more training.

"Sit down, Ai," Miss Melamine sighed in disappointment, and with a single tugging motion she took the bunny from Ai's arms and opened a drawer in her desk, dropping the plushie inside before kicking it closed gently with her foot. "You obviously don't love your bunny enough to be truly obedient. A truly obedient girl would do anything to show she understood the importance of obedience, but I guess I'll just have to tell your Nana that she was wrong, that you're just pretending, that all her attention and love for you must have been misplaced..."

"No, I..." Ai shook her head and tried to clear the calm surrounding her. A panic was rising in her chest. Flopsity... "Please, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I'll just... I'll do it again..." Ai reached down for the candy on the ground but Miss Melamine shook her head.

"Obedience is black and white. You listen or you don't. You didn't."

"I... I can do better, I can—"

"Joey?" the teacher interrupted Ai, speaking instead to the boy in the frilly shirt.

"Yes, Miss Melamine?"

"Close that cabinet on your hand."

Ai's heart skipped a beat. "What?! No!"

But before she could stop him, Joey opened the toy cabinet beside him and put his hand inside. He slammed the door so hard a crack echoed through the room; whether it was the cabinet or his hand, no one could tell. Joey's eyes were full of tears as he pulled out his hand, which was already starting to swell. Ai felt frozen in place, tears silently dripping down her cheeks.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3
  • Mia Moore changed the title to Academy I (Ch. 8 - 9/29)
1 hour ago, treasuresman said:

@Mia MooreI thought the story was interesting was different and  but I will leave you now as in my opinion you have crossed a line I am not interested in child abuse and sadism and that is what that is.  

I can understand not being into abuse, but they're still adults in the story?

21 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Now sadism reaches a new level! ❤️

It sure does.  The Academy is... maybe not a good place. @_@

11 hours ago, LiL Marc said:
Now it's getting really interesting

I'am all in!

Thank you! ^_^ 

3 hours ago, treasuresman said:

@Mia MooreI thought the story was interesting was different and  but I will leave you now as in my opinion you have crossed a line I am not interested in child abuse and sadism and that is what that is.  

Well, they are adults.  But I understand stepping out due to the violence of what happened in the last chapter.  It was meant to be a bit of a wake up call for the reader, and I am glad it has done that for you... in a way.

2 hours ago, Tailie said:

I can understand not being into abuse, but they're still adults in the story?

Yep, all characters are 18+.  There are no minors at all in this story. 

Thanks for all the comments!  I was hoping this chapter would get some replies, and I'm glad to see it got people's attention.

• Like 1
  • Mia Moore changed the title to Academy I (Complete)