LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In need of a new pacifier.

Newbee

So I need a new pacifier and I have been looking at the nuk 5 I was just wondering what others who use pacifiers and have the nuk 5 what they think of them.

thanks in advance for your thoughts.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Newbee said:

So I need a new pacifier and I have been looking at the nuk 5 I was just wondering what others who use pacifiers and have the nuk 5 what they think of them.

thanks in advance for your thoughts.

They're just the right size for me, but then again they're pretty much the same size as all the AB dummies on the market.  The only downside to them is you can have any colour as long as it's white.  I usually have a coloured one these days, but I've still got a couple of Nuk ones, still in their boxes.  I have a dummy in my mouth all night every night, and often in the day too (I was ironing with one in earlier today, for instance).

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I was going to suggest the same thing. This, or www.rearz.ca, which is the same company that runs the pacifier addict site. They have some great prices on basic pacifiers in tons of colours, or they have lots of options for customized paci's if you want to spend more money.

I like their basic size 6 adult pacifier - they're as cheap as a cup of coffee, and they come in dozens of colours. I own about 25 of them now - the nipple shape is perfect for me, as it doesn't put any pressure on my teeth, whereas with toddler pacifiers with shorter nipples, I find that the guard presses on my front teeth, which makes them ache a bit after 8 hours of sleeping. The size 6 size also doesn't fall out of my mouth by itself very often. I'd love to try a larger one, but I don't want to spend $50 on one pacifier. Having a lot of them in my inventory lets me rotate them frequently, and take apart and sanitize the used ones. I have slept with a pacifier every night for about 3 years now - to me, they are an essential item. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

So  a quick update I did order a nuk 5 pacifier and I must say I absolutely love it it’s my favourite pacifier I just wish they came in pretty colours especially pink cause that’s my favourite colour.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 2:58 AM, Newbee said:

So  a quick update I did order a nuk 5 pacifier and I must say I absolutely love it it’s my favourite pacifier I just wish they came in pretty colours especially pink cause that’s my favourite colour.

What color @Newbee?  I got 2 a they came as a package set.  One Blue and one Purple.