LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you rather…

• 1 month later...

I have sleep disorders and use a horse dose of Temazepam ( as hypnotic)& Diazepam ( anti convulsant W others)at night so rarely if ever do I dream . And chances are I will not be able to remember it if I did .

issue #2 I don’t have any voluntary bowel or bladder function , overnight diapers are wet and contain 1-3  BM when my aide changes me to my day diaper .

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/4/2021 at 4:55 AM, Diapered Dave said:

B... That's actually what I do now.

Me too. I wet in my sleep every night.

On 8/4/2021 at 4:05 PM, WBxx said:

B. Have no memory of wetting in your sleep, and wake up to discover your diaper (or bed) is inexplicably soaked. 

Just like me every night

• 4 months later...

When I first started to use my diaper while still in bed outside of real accidents, it was always as I was about to get up it seemed as I had difficulty sleeping in a wet diaper.   More recently, I am waking a couple hrs before I plan to get up, wet and am able to fall back to sleep, which is a big step for me as wetting has become so common now that I can sleep in a wet diaper.  Maybe its just getting more comfortable with the wet diaper on, as for about a year now, I use the diaper I have on every morning and don't remove it till its shower time, typically several hours later.

A.  I love dreams!  I've actually had fun ones before, just never woke up wet.  Just needing to pee real bad.  Even if I pee in the dream.  A couple of them are actually quite adorable and I still remember them a while out.  If I woke up wet after a dream like that, I'd have some morning sleepy giggles for sure.  Goals I guess.