LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Amendment Audits

My current obsession is First Amendment Audit videos. I'm a bit torn on them as some are clearly just people being a dick to cops, but the legit ones I think are important as its always bothered me that we live in a society where exercising your rights is seemed as suspicious activity ("If you have nothing to hide, why can't I search your car?") and that Goverment officials who are always tracking us freak out when you turn a camera on them.

I've always thought I would uphold my rights if stopped by the police, but the truth is I'd probably just let them search as I don't want to be the prick that gives them a hard time. But then, I drive rather well and at the posted speed limits, so hopefully this will never come up anywho :)

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Crimson_Wolf said:

I hate them both.  They seem to be just trolling and in the 2A one could get you killed.  There was a news article about the 1A auditors doing it just for youtube hits and money.

If excersizing your "rights"can get you killed then you never really had rights to begin with...

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Crimson_Wolf said:

I hate them both.  They seem to be just trolling and in the 2A one could get you killed.  There was a news article about the 1A auditors doing it just for youtube hits and money.

8 hours ago, darkravendl said:

If excersizing your "rights"can get you killed then you never really had rights to begin with...

Yep.

With "rights" comes responsibility. 1A "rights" for freedom of speech, comes with responsibility, that being " I can say what I want, but should I??? Is this the right thing to do??? " remember, the other side has the same "rights" and can tear you apart if you are just being a jerk and mouthing off etc. 

2A "rights" ( to bear arms etc) can get you killed!!!!because the guy (or girl) you are messingvwith, or being irresponsible around, has the same "rights" also, to defend themselves....it is a two sided coin guys....

Here in the US of A, we have rights granted to us by GOD, and they are "inalienable".. Cannot be taken away by a lesser (IE human) being. 

All men are created equal.....everyone comes from the dame place, we all have the same 24 hoirs a day to live our lives as we see fit....pursuing "life, liberty, and happiness" 

The other side of the coin is that WE DO NOT have the right to interfere with others lives or activities, as long as noone is being bothered or hurt!! WHY??? Because we ALL have the same "rights", if they do not have the to bother anyone, then neither do you!!! 

This is the responsibility part. This also includes basic and fundamental respect for the other person, which is sorely lacking in todays society!!! Hence the so called 1A "audits" people pushing and basically ABUSING not just their "rights" to free speech, but abusing others in the process...something they DO NOT have the right to do. 

Yes, we have freedom of speech, and the right to bare arms, but we DO NOT have the right, or ANY right to not only abuse these rights for our own tittalation, but we DO NOT have the right AT ALL to abuse the rights of others!!! Which is what all these stupid 1A and 2A "audit" programs are about! 

If this crap keeps going, we might as well elect Jerry Springer for President....?

"Yes, we have freedom of speech, and the right to bare arms, but we DO NOT have the right, or ANY right to not only abuse these rights for our own tittalation, but we DO NOT have the right AT ALL to abuse the rights of others!!! Which is what all these stupid 1A and 2A "audit" programs are about! "

No inherent human right can infringe on another humans right.   Me open carrying a gun doesn't automatically mean I'm infringing on another humans right.   By acting irresponsibly with my own carry is ultimately endangering the lives of those around me but that's not what these 2A auditors are doing.   They aren't waving their guns around or pointing them at people, but pointing your gun at someone you are no longer acting responsibly.  An armed society is a polite society.  

There are always going to be bad actors out there, the best way to protect yourself from a criminal is having the ability to defend yourself from the acts of aggression.

• Like 2

The right to carry a rifle in public is stupid, and those that do it, only do it to provoke.

I have a suggestion, remove the right to carry a rifle in public, and give everyone the right to carry a concealed weapon without a permit.
Only the provokers would disagree with this, as there is no reason whatsoever to carry a rifle.
Rifle is never for self defense. 

1 hour ago, Dubious said:

The right to carry a rifle in public is stupid, and those that do it, only do it to provoke.

I have a suggestion, remove the right to carry a rifle in public, and give everyone the right to carry a concealed weapon without a permit.
Only the provokers would disagree with this, as there is no reason whatsoever to carry a rifle.
Rifle is never for self defense. 

If I wish to sling my rifle over my shoulder and walk around that's my RIGHT as a citizen of this Republic. Its asinine to think it isn't. It doesn't matter about the technical use other than I have a constitutional right to do so.

• Like 2

I would much rather conceal carry my handgun than open carry my gun / rifle... With open carry, you better have eyes in the back of your head - You might not see the "Bad Guy" coming, to disarm you. (Who has seen you carrying your weapon..) With concealed carry, you have the element of surprise over the criminal.

Now I expect someone to say "Hey, concealed carry isn't allowed where I live!!"

My answer - Move. 

4 hours ago, Diapered Dave said:

"Hey, concealed carry isn't allowed where I live!!"

This would be solved with a change to the amendment. 
Take out rifle, add concealed carry of handguns. 

5 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

If I wish to sling my rifle over my shoulder and walk around that's my RIGHT as a citizen of this Republic. Its asinine to think it isn't. It doesn't matter about the technical use other than I have a constitutional right to do so.

You are a part of the problem.
But, I would do the same, just to make a statement.

Not sure about the law, but afaik, the gun can't be loaded, so you're pretty much carrying a stick..
Or if by not loaded, they mean not chambered... no idea..

On 7/30/2021 at 12:03 PM, AwakenEvil said:

2nd Amendment audits are pretty entertaining if you ever watch those videos.

Haven't watched any of those. Personally I think it just looks silly when someone is locked and loaded at the Starbucks. Concealed carry is a better idea. But like the 1a audits, you do have the right so do as you please.

• Like 1
On 7/30/2021 at 11:49 AM, DailyDi said:

My current obsession is First Amendment Audit videos. I'm a bit torn on them as some are clearly just people being a dick to cops, but the legit ones I think are important as its always bothered me that we live in a society where exercising your rights is seemed as suspicious activity ("If you have nothing to hide, why can't I search your car?") and that Goverment officials who are always tracking us freak out when you turn a camera on them.

I've always thought I would uphold my rights if stopped by the police, but the truth is I'd probably just let them search as I don't want to be the prick that gives them a hard time. But then, I drive rather well and at the posted speed limits, so hopefully this will never come up anywho :)

Yeah I've seen a lot of those videos too and I agree with you! Some are clearly being dicks, but others have legit reasons and it's not a good situation for those that truly do. I hate when people mess everything up for others with their stupid behavior!????

• Like 1
16 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Haven't watched any of those. Personally I think it just looks silly when someone is locked and loaded at the Starbucks. Concealed carry is a better idea. But like the 1a audits, you do have the right so do as you please.

Yes, you do have the fight to do as you please....... But so does everyone else!!! Do what you want, just respect the other guys rights to do as he wants, and not bother or interfere with anyone else.

this is the unspoken rule of the bill of rights, as they apply to EVERYONE...

The main problem today is the fundamental lack of respect if others rights....everyone doing what they want and screw the other guy.... ??

18 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Starbucks can choose to not allow people with firearms to enter.
There is lots of stores with firearm forbidden signs.
You can still enter with a concealed weapon, cause its concealed..

I think this whole topic has really gone off base. The idea of it isn't carrying concealed vs unconcealed but the right in and of itself. Having the Right granted to you by our maker in the eyes of our legal-sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

I think this whole topic has really gone off base. The idea of it isn't carrying concealed vs unconcealed but the right in and of itself. Having the Right granted to you by our maker in the eyes of our legal-sense.

And it is a Right that is 'inalienable'.....ie: cannot be taken away. That being taken away by lesser beings such as humans.... Even though we were "created" in the image of God....hope noone tries to use that as a reason to ban guns!!! ??

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, square_duck said:

And it is a Right that is 'inalienable'.....ie: cannot be taken away. That being taken away by lesser beings such as humans.... Even though we were "created" in the image of God....hope noone tries to use that as a reason to ban guns!!! ??

“if-those-kids-could-read-they’d-be-very-upset-”-template-72438182.png