LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Soft poopie in diapers

Have you tried simulated poop, in the form of squishy warm oatmeal?

You make regular oatmeal in any size(cheap plastic) zip lock bag, with a little air in the bag to help it pop when you squeeze it.

Regular oatmeal is dirt cheap, a box of  cheap sandwich size plastic bags, lasts a long time, you may have everything you need in your kitchen ATM.

12 minutes ago, beallucanb said:

You make regular oatmeal in any size(cheap plastic) zip lock bag, with a little air in the bag to help it pop when you squeeze it.

Regular oatmeal is dirt cheap, a box of  cheap sandwich size plastic bags, lasts a long time, you may have everything you need in your kitchen ATM.

Interesting, never tried it before, but i want to try someday marshmallow thing, but i don't quite understand what should do

4 hours ago, beallucanb said:

Why use simulated poop when you can have the real thing? LOL!? Plus it's a waste of perfectly good oatmeal. hahaha!? I hate when people use food for stupid crap like that. *Looking at you epicmealtime and howtobasic.* eh"????

• Like 1

I think it's Senocot (spelling?)- used for constipation. My wife bought me some after surgery and I had constipation from the anesthesia and Oxycodone. i took 2 pills (my gosh they are small) but powerful. In several hours I got some cramps and shortly after totally filled my diaper, changed, and totally filled several more diapers.

Try psylliun husk (Like Metamucil). I use them twice a day. Each dose is about 2 very large scoop in a big glass of water. Mix it well and drink it. These contain maybe 10 -12 grams, ~ 48-50% of dietary fiber (that's approx. twice than directed). When I take these everyday, I have some very large poo's. Maybe 2 to 3 big poo's everyday. If I'm going to do some "fiber loading" (at least six doses per day), I'll always experience some urgency, enormous volume, quality poo (semi-firm to semi-soft) and frequency loading. I've never been a fan of loose BM's. When I have to poo, it comes out semi-firm first and then comes semi-soft in the end. I also used Nullo everyday so I don't have that death stink. Maybe just a little sweet pungency. By this I can go anywhere if I have a poo while out in public. Fun? You got it. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

1 hour ago, diaperjack101 said:

Try psylliun husk (Like Metamucil). I use them twice a day. Each dose is about 2 very large scoop in a big glass of water. Mix it well and drink it. These contain maybe 10 -12 grams, ~ 48-50% of dietary fiber (that's approx. twice than directed). When I take these everyday, I have some very large poo's. Maybe 2 to 3 big poo's everyday. If I'm going to do some "fiber loading" (at least six doses per day), I'll always experience some urgency, enormous volume, quality poo (semi-firm to semi-soft) and frequency loading. I've never been a fan of loose BM's. When I have to poo, it comes out semi-firm first and then comes semi-soft in the end. I also used Nullo everyday so I don't have that death stink. Maybe just a little sweet pungency. By this I can go anywhere if I have a poo while out in public. Fun? You got it. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

Thanks,i'll try this. Will it have any effect if i do fiber loading one day before diaper use? And will it be strong urgency?

DirtyPantsukun - 

I would recommend to go slow. After a couple of days you'll get to feel how the poo comes out. After a few days you can then increase the "Metamucil." Try a couple of days. Then you can use some "fiber loading" (maybe 4 to 6 doses). In the beginning you'll see stronger urgency by the next day. 24 hours usually produce massive load by then. When you do it (regular doses), you'll feel a stronger urgency. For me (I use it twice a day and larger doses), I have 2 to 3 pretty large poo's. That's with regular 2 large doses. The effects are as usual. Gigantic poo's. I never try to push or strain. I just relax and let it come natural and very slowly. A monstrous poo just slowly spreads up around my diapers.. If I'm wearing the same diapers for 24 hours or so, I can for sure have several more poo's. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

Big bowls of cereal like Raisin Bran.  Lots of fiber.  And add the Metamucil.   You'll get a big load.  May take 12 hours, or more.  

If you want faster results,  eat a whole bunch of prunes.  You'll be filling your diaper in about 3 hours.   It will be really loose, like diarrhea.   It feels really good. 

• Like 3

I often do simulated poops when I want a particular consistency. The best one I’ve tried for a really soft messy feel is thick oatmeal mixed with Nutella. About 2 big spoon fulls of it and mix it all together in a bag… depending on how sticky you want the poop is by how much Nutella you mix with it. It also actually looks like poop too once the mixture is done. Either empty it into the diaper and put it on or if you want even a more realistic poop get one of those large syringes or frosting guns (some sort of butt plunger) that you can put the mixture in and insert it into your backside. Then you will have the feeling of pushing it out yourself.

I've also done Bananna peace’s cut into 4ths I’ve inserted into my butt. That feels great pushing it out… it’s all slimy and chunky. 

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

I don’t have to worry about that anymore my poopies are now at the same consistency as a 6 months old baby . That has to do with my  diet I mostly on the same diet as a baby 

11 minutes ago, Cmp said:

I don’t have to worry about that anymore my poopies are now at the same consistency as a 6 months old baby . That has to do with my  diet I mostly on the same diet as a baby 

Do you have anyone change your diapers for you?!???☺️?????

Not anymore but I still get my diaper check and told to change stopped having my diaper change when i was 21

3 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Not anymore but I still get my diaper check and told to change stopped having my diaper change when i was 21

Why buddy?!???????

Just my mummy was getting older and I wanted some more freedom I was working so I wanted to be able to change myself at work 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cmp said:

Just my mummy was getting older and I wanted some more freedom I was working so I wanted to be able to change myself at work 

Your actual Mommy, or fake Mommy????

My actual mummy I didn’t know how to change myself at night till then 

days was early than that but I was still  supervised and not aloud to change myself alone till then 

most of the time I wore terries at night still do to this day if work shifts are right 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Cmp said:

My actual mummy I didn’t know how to change myself at night till then 

days was early than that but I was still  supervised and not aloud to change myself alone till then 

most of the time I wore terries at night still do to this day if work shifts are right 

Wow! Your mom is awesome!? Those diapie changes must've felt good!?? Why was she okay with you being a baby?!?????????

We sat down and had a really long discussion about my bedwetting and day wetting it all come out and I was asked if I would like to be treated as a baby but there would be no hiding it from anyone 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Cmp said:

We sat down and had a really long discussion about my bedwetting and day wetting it all come out and I was asked if I would like to be treated as a baby but there would be no hiding it from anyone 

That's awesome buddy! Is your mom still with us today?!???

No but my daddy is I still live with him and still get diaper checks 

but nowadays I have to do most things but I still get to eat and drink and wear baby clothes around the flat with out adult clothes on

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Cmp said:

No but my daddy is I still live with him and still get diaper checks 

but nowadays I have to do most things but I still get to eat and drink and wear baby clothes around the flat with out adult clothes on

Sorry for your loss buddy!???? Do you have any questions for me????