LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to poop

We might need to know more. For example, if you are just beginning to explore the fun and pleasure of a messy diaper, you might have to overcome the psychological barrier of toilet training and years of conventional pooping. If this is not psychological, your use of a laxative, fiber, and a fiber supplement such as Metamucil will eventually win out to a massive diaper blow out. Sit back and enjoy!

3 hours ago, BabyFox said:

Oh man @Diaperlover360 sorry for the late reply. Here is a link to explain it better then I can. I usually leave them in the freezer for about 5 to 10 min. If you dont have lube i use water a gently massage the marshmallow to make it slick.

https://venngage.net/p/226478/marshmallow-challenge

Does it have to be big marshmallows 

I prefer to use Bisacodyl suppositories the 10 mg size. It's a stimulant laxative and works in minutes to 1 hour. If you've never used these before they are for rectal use only. I have enjoyed taking a long drive in the mountains while I'm waiting for one of these to work. It always reminds me of when I was a kid and on one of my families Road Trips, my Mother or Aunt would tell me to, "just use your diaper" when I knew I had to GO. (wish I had a hundred dollars for every time I heard that)

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Get Sorbitol or Lactulose syrup on the internet a Normal starting dose is 30 ML 1 hour before each meal , for most people this will be 3 or more soft stools a day that are impossible to avoid .

for emergency laxation or to restore “normal” bowel function the protocol is 50ML every 45 minutes .

what you need to know •the latter option will result in inability to retain stool within about 2 hours and when I say a superfull diaper will result , I am not kidding YOU will need secondary protection as in plastic rubber vinyl or PUL pants and some chux , you will not be Incontrol . I use a similar regimen as prescribed by my doctor I take 45 ML Lactulose and Mirilax 3 X’s a day . The larger the dose the faster the action which is why the emergency protocol works so quickly , if you take 50 ML 3 X’s a day spread out on a daily basis you have complete incontinence with near constant anal leakage . There is a unique medical condition that’s treatment to stay alive requires that dosage , it also has a warning to prescribers don’t forget to prescribe adult diapers or your patient will be humiliated and probably more than a little ready to choke you .after a day of uncontrollable pants filling . Most aren’t thrilled about required diapers but get over that fast when they see what would have happened without the diapers .

Eat a whole bunch of prunes.   You'll be filling your diaper in about 3-4 hours.  You'll get some stomach cramps and you better have your diaper on.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 4:37 AM, Whatsthatsmell said:

Psyllium husk fiber and lots of water.   All you need 

Indeed, psyllium husk (like Metamucil) is the deal. I use it daily for a big dosage in the morning and in the evening. I also use fiber type foods everyday. I end up having at least 2 pretty good loads each day. If you want to increase the volume you'll end up using more dosages. It's what I call "fiber loading." I take a large dosage maybe one every 3 hours. All with plenty of water. You'll end up with enormous quantity, more frequency and monstrous loads. I'm in a "fiber loading" right now and I'm still using a very messy diaper from today. I'll still keep the same diaper (large disposable with an extra cloth pull-on diaper and plastic pants) tomorrow. Yes, really fun. Try it.