LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Classroom Introductions

Mee

Featuring Another Animation! Welcome to Class!

Class_Introduction.thumb.gif.7ec5952040e1eadaa320912638d869b5.gif

Regarding seemingly short windows to read the text; unfortunately this is caused by the website's GIF compression,

which I cannot do much about. Therefore, if you'd like to see a version with not as rushed timing (closer to the source),

then find the same animation with more on my Deviantart!

Don't worry! No potty training required for this class!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Again, you need to make sure the text color is more contrasting with the background colors. I cannot read the blue Emily text.

Thank you for the kind words! It sounds like you very much enjoyed it!

In regards to your comment, I've tried looking at it from a a couple different devices as well as three different monitors. Unfortunately, I can't replicate it to a point where I consider the text terribly difficult to read. I'll try to be more mindful in the future, and others may be sharing your issue, but I don't have trouble reading this from my end. For reasons why the text might be harder to read, it could be due to varying levels of contrast/brightness on the display.

1 hour ago, Mee said:

Thank you for the kind words! It sounds like you very much enjoyed it!

In regards to your comment, I've tried looking at it from a a couple different devices as well as three different monitors. Unfortunately, I can't replicate it to a point where I consider the text terribly difficult to read. I'll try to be more mindful in the future, and others may be sharing your issue, but I don't have trouble reading this from my end. For reasons why the text might be harder to read, it could be due to varying levels of contrast/brightness on the display.

I do like it, your work is good.  

• 3 weeks later...