LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

does anybody know of an anal stretcher product perfect for temporary fecal incontinence

I've heard of people using through hole anal plugs, but I would like to know if that's really my only option, it seems kinda, limiting.

Also if this is a good idea you don't have to tell me, I already know it isn't, but like, you're not my mom B] 

I dont think Anal stretching will lead to much anal incontinence. I have friends who can take enormous toys but have no trouble with incontinence.

The best through hole buttplug shape i have found is the oxballs devils plug. But you will have to carefully cut the through hole all the way through. The hole, as bought, only goes 3 cm in at the top. Im wearing one today, glued in with Telesis silicone glue, and i can barely tell its there apart from a nice full feeling. The glue stops any rubbing so that makes it much more comfortable, enough that you can easily sleep with it in place. Any the glue is easily removed with the proper solvent

• Like 1
2 hours ago, roo said:

I dont think Anal stretching will lead to much anal incontinence. I have friends who can take enormous toys but have no trouble with incontinence.

The best through hole buttplug shape i have found is the oxballs devils plug. But you will have to carefully cut the through hole all the way through. The hole, as bought, only goes 3 cm in at the top. Im wearing one today, glued in with Telesis silicone glue, and i can barely tell its there apart from a nice full feeling. The glue stops any rubbing so that makes it much more comfortable, enough that you can easily sleep with it in place. Any the glue is easily removed with the proper solvent

Thank you so much!

I'll be doing that when I have the money and time

I remember watching Dr Drew after midnight and he discussed anal stretching.  He said it can increase the chances of fecal incontinence but its not from one time use.  Its from doing it constantly and causing actual tearing and damage and even then the incontinence wouldnt be likely untill you are a senior.

It isnt something I do often. But when I do I prime the pump with some laxatives, insert the plug, tape on a diaper and pull on plastic pants. Then a few hours later the feeling of suddenly, uncontrollably filling my diaper is quite delicious.

This very comfortable plug makes the experience. Every other hollow plug Ive tried is uncomfortable, even painful, and constantly reminds you that you are plugged.

Its just a shame that you have to cut your own hole. Its an expensive toy and it would be easy to wreck. Ive written to oxballs asking for a version with a through hole, maybe if a few more people asked, they might consider it.

• Like 1

If you gradually increase size of plugs then you should retain your continence. 
Its when you force in bigger plugs that you might lose it.  Anus need time to heal etc.

I have tried a few hollow plugs, but they are either uncomfortable to use, or just falls out.
I have a big one that I think would work, but its too big, so I doesn't go in, and I'm not gonna force it in, cause its no good, and it need to get out at some point..
I was planning to widen hole, but not found any dildos wide enough, at an affordable price. 

Looks to me like Oxballs only has big plugs
The pighole small looks huge, and the one I'm most interested in, "Bore", seems huge too..

Unfortunately most buttplugs dont consider the anatomical shape of our butts, that is why they are all uncomfortable.

There is the idea that the anus sphincter is short, like a donut of muscle, and toys only provide a short groove before the plug flares out.

In actual fact the the sphincter is a wide band of muscle almost 2 inches long. So this means the anus is always jammed open uncomfortably and there is always a strong inward pressure on the plug which will cause painful rubbing on the perineum. 

A comfortable plug will also need a narrow flange so it will sit nicely in the arse crack, especially if you want to sit, or walk around.

Finally the rectum takes a quick 90 bend upwards after the sphincter. A straight, inflexible plug will just poke you in the prostate, fun for a bit but painful after a while. Also it will kink your urethra and make it hard to pee, who needs that?

Thats why the devils plug shape is closest to what we need. The other example of what is comfortable is the square pegs platinum eggs. Great shape for insertion, and so flexible they fit your insides comfortably. If you want to work up to larger plugs get a few of these babies. Such a comfortable plug you can probably fit a couple sizes bigger than what you think.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 9/29/2021 at 1:16 AM, Mindylou said:

I got one that I have used on occasion; it's a hollow plug and pretty huge.. the feeling of incontinence while diapered is cool..when not diapered it's not so cool.. no holding in gas, soft poo...

Certainly no holding in gas. One needs to have very understanding company as there is no control over gas.