LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What kind of furniture would you like to buy?

20 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I was always jealous of the kids who had race car beds!

I was too but this is my second one and first full size bed so I will be keeping it 

and yes I have already told my friends I now sleep in my car bed 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I was always jealous of the kids who had race car beds!

You never had a race car bed when you were little Mikey?!???????

13 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

You never had a race car bed when you were little Mikey?!???????

No. We didn’t get special things. Just boring wood furniture 

• Sad 1
9 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

No. We didn’t get special things. Just boring wood furniture 

No wonder you wanna be a little kid again! Honestly, I never grew up past the age of 12. I'm a 12 year old little boy that wants to be a one year. LOL!?????????

• Like 1

First on my list would be a crib or a cradle.  Love the idea of being rocked to sleep.

Next would be a proper changing table with a place for all my diapers and baby creams, lotions and wipes with storage for my baby clothes.

A Girl has to eat so I would love a high chair with a locking tray.  I needs to be tall enough to  make my feet dangle off the floor.

Then I would want a baby swing and a BIG rocking horse.  Actually, I have always wanted one of those big rocking horses.

Lastly, I would want a toy box to store all my baby toys in.

But before I could ever dream of having any of that, I need a Secret Nursery to put them all in and lock the world out of.  I've actually thought about renting a storage locker and turning it into my Nursery away from home.  Just don't have the funds to rent one.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 9/25/2022 at 4:28 PM, CarolineBunny said:

I want a crib, changing table, highchair, and a pink play tent! 

For my playroom, I want cubbies, foam tiles, Gymboree soft equipment, a swing, anddd art stuffs

Ohhhh YES! A pink play tent would be so fun! Or even one of those that attaches to the ceiling and makes like a little castle "tower" as it hangs down!

• 10 months later...

My dream is a crib and highchair! However, I would love just anywhere nice I could store all my baby things lol

Right now everything is kind of hidden away and not all neat and tidy 😁

But a nice crib to nap in, and a highchair I can swing my feet off of would be wonderful 💕

I have already been told that my room looks lie a little girl's room. All I need is one crib-style side rail

• 3 weeks later...

I actually have 3 diffrent styles and brands of diaper pails on a list somewhere 😉

I still haven't decided on the one to get yet😅

To be perfectly honest those are on the list because my dad suggested I got one a while ago 😱

Ever end up in the baby isle of walmart with your parents and look at your dad and say "that is a insane price 😳and it isn't going to work for adult diapers I will look for a better option online 😒" ?

I believe the ones I narrowed it down to was ubbi akord slim and the acord they sell to hospitals and daycares and there was another one but can't remember what it was called 🤔🤗

• 6 months later...