LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How much do you love your poppy diapers?

I don’t masturbate very often.  My Cummins are for my wife.  But in the rare instance I do allow myself the pleasure it’s always in a poopy diaper.  Over the years I have developed a few techniques for turning a poppy diaper into a very efficient sex toy.  My fav is to just take the used diaper fold in half enter from the side and breed the hell out of it.   What’s your favorite way to cum in a dirty diaper?  (I love scat in diapers but think it’s gross without diapers involved) 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Whatsthatsmell said:

I don’t masturbate very often.  My Cummins are for my wife.  But in the rare instance I do allow myself the pleasure it’s always in a poopy diaper.  Over the years I have developed a few techniques for turning a poppy diaper into a very efficient sex toy.  My fav is to just take the used diaper fold in half enter from the side and breed the hell out of it.   What’s your favorite way to cum in a dirty diaper?  (I love scat in diapers but think it’s gross without diapers involved) 

Noat married here, masturbating in a poopy or wet diaper is a blast. Then wearing it for a while and maybe doing it a second time. I always wear thick cloth diapers and locking rubber pants and the noise of the rubber squeaky and the rattle of the chains is a real turn on. 

• Like 1

I like to grind on the edge of my bathtub in my poopy diaper while sucking on my binky. I havent masturbated in 2 months though (personal record) because I immediately lose interest in wearing diapers after climax ?

• Like 1

Going for a ride on one of my inflatable "toys". Ive got quite a collection from Puffy Paws, Inflatable World, Horseplay, and Hongyi.  It all started from seeing a video on DiaperTube before it went offline.  Heres a sampling.

tiger 1.jpg

IW_HP_horse_matte_WM_1024x1024.jpg

IW-Gryphon side2_800x800.jpg

snow-leopard-front-angle-watermarked.jpg

DSC03155-watermarked.jpg

• Like 1

I am up this morning enjoying the wonderful emotional, physical/tactile, relaxing, and naughty sensations of a very wet and messy Tye Dye size small diaper. I won't change for about 2 hours after my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. I have to go into the office today and I think my diaper choice will be a NS Lite, Blue. I'll wet throughout the day without my colleagues having a clue. No poopies at the office.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I love poopy diapers. Always have. Making a nice mess after work and then driving uptown and feeling the warmth under my butt. Hitting potholes and just having hands free orgasm after orgasm is what I call a great drive home. Then when I get home I hope and pray my partner is awake for a lil diaper sex, 90% of the time I dont have to worry. He is always ready and willing to jump on my poopy diaper and have some messy fun. After we usually hose each other off in the shower and make dinner together and have a lil nap. Poopy diapers have always been a passion, and with a loving partner that enjoys diaper sex its even more fun.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I love poopy diapers. Always have. Making a nice mess after work and then driving uptown and feeling the warmth under my butt. Hitting potholes and just having hands free orgasm after orgasm is what I call a great drive home. Then when I get home I hope and pray my partner is awake for a lil diaper sex, 90% of the time I dont have to worry. He is always ready and willing to jump on my poopy diaper and have some messy fun. After we usually hose each other off in the shower and make dinner together and have a lil nap. Poopy diapers have always been a passion, and with a loving partner that enjoys diaper sex its even more fun.

Good to hear from you again.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Yes, diaper sex is the best and I have a loving wife that let's me indulge whenever.

• Like 1

I love poopy diapers. Poop in general really. I wish I could be in poopy diapers 24/7. Have a nice cushy mushy seat all the time. And because I enjoy my stink, I would love to be smelly all the time. And soft is best for this too. Make it spread with every sit, and stick to every inch of skin. Mmmmmmmm. The stuff of dreams. Poopy diapers are the best. And no one will EVER change my mind!...... or my diapers! 

• Like 4