LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do your diaper taps fit symmetrically?

Do your diaper tabs fit symmetrically?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do your diaper tabs fit symmetrically?

• Yes, perfectly!
    • Yea, almost/mostly.
    • Ehh, somewhat off.
    • No, moderately to significantly off.
    • No, massively poor fit or appears very asymmetrical for it to feel right.
    • Can't ever get them to fit no matter what due to profound deformity.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/09/2022 at 04:59 AM

• 4 weeks later...

@Lil Fox Scotty 91 @Froggyfun

in my case it is a crapshoot. The reason why I say this is because in some cases it’ll determine how to proceed sometimes I can stick these things exactly sometimes one side is tighter than the other or may not be lined up straight so that the tape itself may not be in the landing zone it might be on the edge of the zone. When this happens I usually just make sure that it is tight, and that way I don’t have to worry about them being pulled away. Sometimes I am lucky enough to be able to pull the tape off and reattach.  All other times it is best just to leave them as they are I am lucky however, that I am able to sometimes center the diaper or to pull on it while I have the lord tapes attached to make the upper tapes easier to manage and easier to stick in position which means the diaper most likely will not fall off.  

I would say it’s about 50-50 most times I am able to get it right, while other times it can be tighter on one side or tighter on the other or feel tight and then the tapes will just pop off in that case I would have to reattach but most of the time I’m able to get them where they work for me.

Brian