LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Talking with neighbors while wearing a loaded diaper.

Today is the 4th of July and we had a great fireworks last night. I was using my diapers all that day and took my boat out for the show. I had been "fiber loading" for a coup;e of days before. I had messed my diapers (while wearing my loose and relaxing clothes) 3 times yesterday. I'm still wearing the same diapers. I have that Confidry 24/7 disposable and 2 Kins pull-on cloth diapers, one at large and the other was a xtra size one and plastic pants. They are a little more than damp. Wet but not completely saturated. And those very big loads. So yes, my diapers are swollen and sagging. Thankfully I use Nullo so I don't stink. Maybe a little pungency but I have been using tons of Coppertone lotion so I'm not smelly. I had just lit my Weber grill when I saw my neighbor right behind the fence. He lives up the hill at a beautiful old Victorian house that he owns next to the lake. His boat is right near mine. I (kinda) waddled up to the fence, my filled diapers where almost full. We talked about how the fireworks were great and the weather was a bit hot but breezy. We talked for about 10 minutes when a sudden, strong urgency left me felling I was about to poo. I've talked in front of people while filling my diapers. Years ago I'd be nervous but today, I'm fine with everything when I fill a load. A massive poo surged into my diapers, slowly spreading up and back as that load filled into them. I continued talking during the conversation. Then I felt some warm wetness spread into my diapers. We finished our talk and I waddled back to my deck. I couldn't believe how huge that load was. It spread almost to the top and bottom of my diapers. All while I was talking to my neighbor. He never had a clue. Anyone else done this like me? Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I do this all the time as I wear diapers 24/7, I piss and or shit my diapers as the need arises, as there is nothing I can do to prevent it from happening anyhow.

I have been sitting in my easy chair in just a diaper,  with my mother sitting 10 feet away at the kitchen table having coffee with my wife and I not only pissed my diaper I aslo shit it.

My entire family knows I wear diapers and that I piss and shit in then.

• Like 1

I've always tried to keep my incontinence private from just about everyone. Almost to the point of Secrecy. I've also had a lot of experiences, when I've been 'Out and About', with having to change in locations other than my own bathroom. While this is Do-Able, it's also a Royal Pain in the Ass (pun intended). 

Back before I retired, Bowel Management was a Must for me to have any kind of normal life. It was just part of daily and weekly living and It normally took three or four hours once every week or so for everything to work its way out. Rather than just hanging around the house or sitting on the toilet for hours on end, I relearned how to enjoy riding in my car while filling my diapers like I did when I was a Kid.

Oh? You say, and why is that?

When I was child, I guess you could say that I was "sickly" kid. I didn't really learn until I was an adult that my mother was way to 'over protective' of us... me especially. She was terrified that one of us kids would catch Polio and die. For Mom, there was No Middle Ground. This was before the Salk vaccine, so Public Toilets were, as far as she was concerned, off limits forever. According to Mom, "that is where you catch Polio... Dirty Toilets!" (Remember, it was after all, the 1950's...).

Because of all this I'm reasonably sure that this is why I have so many childhood memories of riding in the back seat of a car while trying to fill the cloth diaper and rubber pants I was wearing. I also remember how hard it was as I tried to sit very still and not to look like was filling the front and back of my diaper. This seemed normal for me and my sisters though it was for the most part just me that got to wear diaper on long drives or the Drive In Movies. Mother always seemed to be ready to pin a diaper on us 'just in case' we couldn't stop the car. Although it sounded reasonable at the time I really can't remember mom ever taking my diaper off so I could use a toilet, once it had been pinned on. The answer I always got, if I actually had a chance to tell someone that I needed to pee\poo was, "just use your diaper". So I would have to sit there next to my sisters and their friends while I looked out the car window at the scenery all the while I tried to pretend that I wasn't really pooping or peeing in my diapers. I should add that I wasn't always the only diapered kid in the car. Sometimes one of my sisters or their friends would need one but mostly it was just me or one of my friends.

I guess I can say that these are the reasons I like messing my diapers while I'm driving in the car. Now that I can go for a drive in the mountains while I keep myself healthy and diapers full at the same time, then so much the better.

@skizics thank you for sharing that.  I am curious about something.  Do you have any resentment to your Mother?  It sounds like her intentions were good but her feelings prevented her from understanding the humiliation and imprinting she did to her son.  If you have or had any resentment how did you let go of it?

My own parents were pretty abusive.  My Dad was intentially abusive.  He liked to use me for his own means, even if it caused me great harm.  My Mother was more about denial.  If she denies it then everything is rosey.  

I have learned in my life that the quote " the road to hell is paved with good intentions" is very true.  When people who "love" us do us such harm its maddening.  

2 hours ago, saltedcaramel64 said:

@skizics thank you for sharing that.  I am curious about something.  Do you have any resentment to your Mother?  It sounds like her intentions were good but her feelings prevented her from understanding the humiliation and imprinting she did to her son.  If you have or had any resentment how did you let go of it?

My own parents were pretty abusive.  My Dad was intentially abusive.  He liked to use me for his own means, even if it caused me great harm.  My Mother was more about denial.  If she denies it then everything is rosey.  

I have learned in my life that the quote " the road to hell is paved with good intentions" is very true.  When people who "love" us do us such harm its maddening.  

Be resilient, and my thoughts for healing and not perpetuating disordered parenting in a transgenerational manner.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I took a massive dump in some compression shorts and went out and gardened in the yard (on purpose). Sure enough, a neighbor came by to talk. The mess wasn't visible and it was quite breezy. I was also using fertilizer while planting bulbs so he didn't notice. I really enjoyed that though.

• 1 year later...
On 10/8/2021 at 3:01 AM, Always In Diaper said:

Often and why shouldn’t I. They don’t know and it’s my private thing. I have been wearing and using diapers 24/7 for year. Under jeans and pants and it’s not noticeable. No one looks or have the slightest idea. Stop worrying!

Often too, but I no longer care if they notice :thumbsup:

I get such a thrill being poopy around other people. Not that I am trying to stink up a place - normally I don't linger. But to be walking around other people, feeling a warm mess against my bottom, and the fact that they don't know about it, makes me feel so small and innocent. ? I've done so just a few times. At the park, at college, in the grocery store, at the gas station. A lot of the times it was not planned. I just ended up needing to go suddenly and decided to poop in my pants. One time however, I did put on a diaper and went to the store to buy some LEGO, and filled it *really* good before going in the store. That was an experience...

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
On 7/19/2021 at 8:39 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

I do this all the time as I wear diapers 24/7, I piss and or shit my diapers as the need arises, as there is nothing I can do to prevent it from happening anyhow.

I have been sitting in my easy chair in just a diaper,  with my mother sitting 10 feet away at the kitchen table having coffee with my wife and I not only pissed my diaper I aslo shit it.

My entire family knows I wear diapers and that I piss and shit in then.

Goals!! I’m urinary incontinent, I don’t have the courage to shit myself around others yet, how would I explain?

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

Well I don’t have any neighbors , that I can just talk to over the fence , but I have been in Walmart , all diapered up and been talking to this woman employee, as I was just asking her were the plumbing , supplies were and I was feet away from her and she’s asking questions and I’m just answer… and I can feel this big soft , poop just fill the seat of my diaper , and it’s just going everywhere, in my diaper as we are walking towards the plumbing junk , and I tell her thank you as I saw nothing that I was looking for there ! And I just thanked her again , as I just squished off , has anybody , had this happen , just outa the blue ? And this has happened , lots of times , out in , pub lic but who gives a poop ! 

@Dee Cee I have many of times.

7 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

Yeah ,don’t it just feel good knowing , you have a big , secret , in you diaper , that others , may or may not know ? And I really like it when , my diaper is all pooped, and puffy , and they can just make out that something is not quite right ,but they don’t  have clue ! That I just love ! Too ! 

I woke up this morning , and I was just , starting , to have a runny diarrhea mess , just a spot about the size of 2” got on my mattress pad as I just grabbed one of my old , plastic mega mess diapers , and just got it under me , and had just got the first 2 tapes on and I just started to feel that hot sledge start to fill it as I got all he tapes on , and I was then just sitting in it as I was getting my plastic , over it , and that was just a little after 6 am this morning , and I’m just dribbling it as I type , and it’s just puffing up ,and I checked it about a hour ago , and it’s all brown in the seat , and in the crotch , and going up the front , but this is the first time I have been in one of these things since like 3 years maybe !  And it hasn’t started to leak , yet !  So I’m just keeping my fingers crossed , as I can’t believe , that’s it , I have eaten a lot of fiber , foods for the last few days , too ! 

@Dee Cee well I am not that fond of pooping them though it happens and if it happens while I am talking to someone oh well.  But the cleanup is the worst and not fond of that myself.  But it happens.

• 4 weeks later...

I do it all the time and it's totally normal for me. For example, when I am talking with my neighbor and I'm in just a diaper and a t-shirt. When ever I have to poop and pee, I just let it go and I know it's going to happen. That's why it's totally normal for me as an Adult baby and diaper dependent.

My neighbor's knows I am diapered and AB. They are even comfortable with me around them in a diaper and a t-shirt. 

On top of that my whole family knows I. am diapered and I poop and wet in my diapers.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dee Cee said:

Oh my sweetie , that must just be wonderful , to be standing just feet away , and wet or poop your diaper right in front of your neighbors , do they ever say anything or just look at you funny , I guess you don’t get that I’m going poop in my diaper , right now face , or make little gestures , like bending and grunting? ? ? Or the way you hold yer hands , I try to just let it happen , natural like , but if I am standing , or sitting , my thumbs do this sticking out thing , that I have tried to over come , and I know don’t do it as much as I used too , my wife would always ask me , about it , and I just said ,I don’t know ? As my diaper was just filling up , and then she might say ,  I bet somebody has a big load in his diaper , not in a baby way , but just stating a fact ! But she has been by my side during this whole , i.c. time and never made me feel like less than , me ! That’s why I love her so , very much ! And to think , she got me into diapers , at first , and changed me , but I was so , just angry at this whole thing , and was always just saying crap like , I just wish , I was just dead , shit like that , but she just stayed with me , until she just couldn’t listen to my bitching any more , then she just told me , as she threw her hands up , and said , alright then , you can just change your own messy diapers then , threw her hands up and huffed off , she had one leg taped , and I really didn’t believe, what I had just done , but that was it for her , she didn’t leave me or anything like that , but I don’t think she ever changed me again either ! But she definitely knows , I still use them , and she doesn’t , make a big deal about it either , she might pat my diapered butt , and notice it’s clean , as I’m just heading out on the porch , and she has just patted my butt , and she might comment , oh , it’s poopy time , and she might even , come out for just a short time , as I don’t have control of it as I just feel my diaper , getting full ,or I have just dribbled it  damp ,but I do all my own laundry , every thing that might be wet or messy , when she’s at work , and she might just come over to my room and she doesn’t say to much , because , I pooped my diaper in the night ! But she will just stay there and tell me she loves me , even though I am stinky ! 

When I am talking to my neighbor's they know I am diapered and know when I am pooping or peeing in my diapers. They know it's normal and normal for me. They don't say much other than ask if I made a mess or leak in my diaper. My Neighbors see me alot in just a diaper and a t-shirt so much that it's pretty much normal for me.

• 1 month later...

Kind of a funny thing this morning. My neighbor came by and had a leash with his dog. As usual I was wearing a loaded diaper. I always use an internal deodorant (Nullo). It really limits the poo odor. But the dog just couldn't stop sniffing my crotch. Apparently the dog could still smell my dirt diaper. i think I might need a few dog biscuits to keep him off my diaper.

On 11/4/2023 at 4:46 PM, diaperjack101 said:

Kind of a funny thing this morning. My neighbor came by and had a leash with his dog. As usual I was wearing a loaded diaper. I always use an internal deodorant (Nullo). It really limits the poo odor. But the dog just couldn't stop sniffing my crotch. Apparently the dog could still smell my dirt diaper. i think I might need a few dog biscuits to keep him off my diaper.

Makes me think you really need to keep the lid on tight on your outdoor trash can!  You already have a neighbor dog with an interest in your poopy diaper!  There have been posts here where people have woken up on trash day only to find dogs have gotten into their trash and strewn their diapers all over the yard and street!