LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DisneyLand

Oh yeah, at Disneyland, Disneyworld, and Disneyland Tokyo. Many times at each park. I went to Epcot last fall and was thickly diapered in 2 Littleforbig nursery diapers and even had a paci in my mouth under my mask! It was so awesome!

One of my favorite visits was years ago to Disneyland. I wore thick diapers, a onesie that had "Luvs" on the shirt part of it, and sweatpants. I was sooooo much in heaven!

I've not been to a park since COVID, but the argument that FastPass obviated the need to stand in long lines.    That, of course, is a fallacy.   Even if you opt for FastPass+ you get only limited access to it and there's still a (much shorter albeit) line.   However, you can't use it for every ride.

Yeah, one time when I was really little. I was like, 4 or 5 years old, or maybe that was Disney world, I can't remember.?? Like I said, I was really young.

• 2 months later...

Yes a couple of times at Disneyland. Once when I was 8 in fully exposed Pampers (which I absolutely loved) and then again when I was 42 and although I was more discreet than I was when I was 8 you could definitely tell I was wearing diapers (I was wearing 3 Bambino Classico diapers and had a huge diaper bulge which only got bigger after wetting myself but my girlfriend at the time was really quick to get me into a family changing room once I had pooped). It’s one thing to be waddling around Disneyland in a soaking wet diaper but nobody knows that you’re wet and another thing to be waddling around Disneyland in a diaper that stinks of poop. 

On 7/4/2021 at 11:35 AM, thickdiaperedbaby said:

Oh yeah, at Disneyland, Disneyworld, and Disneyland Tokyo. Many times at each park. I went to Epcot last fall and was thickly diapered in 2 Littleforbig nursery diapers and even had a paci in my mouth under my mask! It was so awesome!

One of my favorite visits was years ago to Disneyland. I wore thick diapers, a onesie that had "Luvs" on the shirt part of it, and sweatpants. I was sooooo much in heaven!

Aww, sounds so cute