LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 hours ago, Jayme said:

For a cliffhanger, it must be a Little's sized one (poor pun) I'm used to ones that almost make you (and sometimes succeed I making you) want to pull your hair, scream, or both at the same side...

Lovely chapter, I'm glad Izzy is still getting away from the crap she started with.

The second half of this chapter that I'm still editing and will post this afternoon/tonight is the massive cliffhanger. The first half isn't one lol. I guarantee you'll be pulling your hair and screaming silently. ?

11 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

The first half isn't one lol. I guarantee you'll be pulling your hair and screaming silently.

Silently? Doubtful, I don’t know the meaning of the word. 

36 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Silently? Doubtful, I don’t know the meaning of the word. 

Hahaha well audibly screaming your head off on a cliffhanger is a bit too much dontcha think?

2 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Hahaha well audibly screaming your head off on a cliffhanger is a bit too much dontcha think?

Not if it annoys my twin brother ?

Hey everyone, sorry for the late post again. Here's part 2 of chapter 8!

Chapter 8 — Exodus (Pt. 2)

The next morning, I woke up to daylight and soft music. I blushed furiously when I found my thumb in my mouth. Must have been another stupid effect of that hypnosis. I’d never experienced this at the orphanage before, probably because I’d always been given a bottle or a pacifier to sleep with. I wiped the saliva off my thumb and rubbed my eyes as I sat up. All the cabin pixels had been turned off, resulting in the glass body of the car being almost transparent. The scenery and asphalt sped by outside in an unnaturally fast blur.

“Morning Isabelle. Did you sleep well?” Luxuria greeted me as the limo body turned opaque again.

“Morning. Yeah, I did, thanks. Umm… how fast are we going?” I asked in suspicion.

“One-ten.”

“Miles per hour?”

“Yeah. There isn’t much autonomous traffic, and there's good visibility, so the lanespeed is slightly higher than normal.”

“Lanespeed? There’s a dedicated lane for self-driving vehicles with a dynamic speed limit?”

“Indeed. Every autonomous vehicle is hooked up to Mothership, the central control system, so we can safely go faster than human-driven cars,” Luxuria explained.

Mothership… Tesla? Is there even a Tesla in this dimension?

“Is that also the reason I don’t have to be stuck in an annoying toddler car seat?”

“Precisely. Speaking of toddlers, your diaper is at capacity again.”

I could feel poop in the back this time, and I really didn’t want to change myself. I sighed and surrendered my last bit of perceived independence. To an AI.

I looked away from the avatar, clasped my hands, and pawed at the floor with my foot. “Umm… Can you do it for me?” I asked Luxuria shyly.

“Oh? I thought you did a pretty good job changing yourself before you slept?” The hologram slid into my field of view. Ugh. This thing is reeeeally annoying.

I blushed. “Yeeaah, but there’s poop and I really don’t wanna do it,” I whined.

Luxuria may have called me a “big baby” in jest at that point, but she did grab the supplies necessary and gently untape my diaper. The hologram’s zephyry movements were calming and efficient, and I soon had a fresh diaper taped on. The experience was so nice that I didn’t even complain when the avatar used the powder. When it was done changing me, I asked what time it was, just as we pulled onto an off-ramp and started to decelerate.

“Eight fifty”, Luxuria flashed the time hologram from last night again, which had switched to a light theme. I wonder if all IDEs have dark themes here. “We’re almost at our destination.”

“Which is…?”

“Sorry, I’ve been specifically instructed not to tell you. Can I get you some breakfast instead?”

That was a little annoying of Luxuria, but I did understand the Railroad’s concerns about disclosing information. “Milk and cereal?”

“Sure, what kind of each would you like?”

“Skim and Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Do you have that here?”

“No, but we have something similar.” Luxuria went to the AmeniTea and fetched a pitcher of milk, a bowl and spoon, and a cute little cardboard box of cereal labelled ‘Cinna-Crisps’.

I opened the box and the plastic cereal bag inside, and dumped all seven or eight pieces into the bowl. I grabbed one and ate it in two bites. It looked and tasted like an oversized version of a piece of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but each circular crisp was the size of an Oreo! I poured enough milk to cover all the cereal, said grace, and started eating.

When I finished it, Luxuria put everything back into the AmeniTea, and informed me that we’d arrived at our destination, just as I felt the limo stop. The falcon-wing door lifted up and I saw that we were in some sort of garage. There was a van parked a few feet away, but there was nothing around that betrayed our location.

“I hope you’ve enjoyed your Luxuria Experience, Izzy” the avatar said as it walked over to me.

I jumped down from the bed. “I did, thanks. It was pretty amazing actually, especially you and the whole solid hologram thing.”

“Happy to hear that.” Luxuria produced a lapel pin from somewhere and pinned it to the hem of my dress. “Here’s a profile microchip containing your privacy preferences and some basic information. Keep it on you until you upload it to the international federated blockchain.”

She also handed me a bag with three spare diapers in it. “And these should last until you get more.”

I blushed as I took it from her. “Gee, thanks,” I nodded semi-sarcastically and gave Luxuria a parting handshake. As annoying as she was, she’d been a pretty great companion. When I turned around, a Latina Mid came over from the van. Mark had told me about Mids, also known as In-Betweeners or just Betweeners. The term applied to the comparatively rare instances where a person was taller than a Little but not quite a Big. They were clearly as rare as Mike had claimed they were, since this was only my second time seeing one.

“Hola Isabella, I’m Sofia,” she said in a thick Mexican accent.

I was about to correct her about my name, but she seemed like the type of person that didn’t like being told she was wrong, so I kept my thoughts to myself and went with a polite “hi” and a small wave instead.

Seeing that I wasn’t wearing any shoes, she told me, “I will take you over so you don’t get your feet dirty, reinita,” and picked me up out of the limo.

“Good luck Izzy, and safe travels,” Luxuria wished as the hologram fizzled out.

Sofia carried me over to the van, and set me down in the back. Once she made sure I was comfortably sitting in the lap of a giant teddy bear, she handed me a pacifier.

“Put that between your teeth so they don’t break.” She ordered in a dead-serious tone.

I was a little confused and intimidated by that, but I complied.

Sofia then shut the back doors and got in the cab. There was a plastic panel separating the cab and the back, which had no windows, so I couldn’t see outside at all, although there was some light coming from the gap between the back doors, which didn’t quite touch each other when they were closed. I perked my ears up instead, and listened as she started the engine and pulled out of the garage.

The van was magnitudes less soundproofed than the limo had been, so I could hear every surface that we drove on, from the clank of a metal drain covering to the smooth hum on asphalt. The van clearly didn’t have A/C, so I was starting to sweat a lot. About twenty minutes into the sweltering drive, Sofia yelled out “hold on mi amor!” to me and violently swerved off-road. I heard the coarse crunch of the gravel shoulder for a split second, and then the finer crunch of hard-packed dirt as the van shook and bounced over the uneven ground.

The shaking and noise increased in severity as we picked up speed, and I was now glad I had the pacifier. Clearly Sofia hadn’t been joking about breaking my teeth, as my bones felt like they were being jostled out of their sockets! Suddenly, I heard a loud CRACK, and then the wailing of a siren close by. Sofia swore but didn’t let off on the gas, and the siren slowly faded. I was starting to fear that the van would shake itself apart as I was almost flung into the air from a particularly deep rut.

After a few more minutes and a couple turns, I felt the vibrations dampen out as she slowed down to a complete stop. I unclenched my hands, extremely relieved to still be alive. Luckily the bear’s soft stuffing had protected me from the worst of the bumps, but my diaper got soaked from the bone-jarring ride!

I felt the van shift as Sofia got out, and then light streamed in when Sofia threw the doors open, causing me to blink. She picked me up out of the van, and I couldn’t believe my eyes.

I trembled in fear and panic as I took in the landscape around me. It was an arid desert, being burned by a scorching sun. Small shrubs broke the sandy ground here and there, and stout mountains loomed nearby. I felt a trickle of pee down my leg as I flooded my diaper beyond its leaking point. That served as a painfully ironic symbol for everything that had gone wrong, for my chances of freedom and living a life had just leaked away.

Sofia smiled and told me, “Bienvenido a Méhico!”
===========================================================

Like and comment ?

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 8 (FULL UP) [8/19/2021]
1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Very well done

now to start my not so silently yelling about the cliffhanger that I was so denied yesterday. ?

Uwu

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Hmm the driver must have had a pacifier too :)

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Oh yeah and I bet the Betweener is diapered because I think she’d look sexy diapered and I’m the king of thinking thinks. 

Hehe you guys can think that if you want ?

Were we promised a cliffhanger that leaves us speechless?

You are now after an obvious police chase in the middle of nowhere.

There will be a hiding place somewhere or the Mid is a traitor and sells Isabell now.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Hmmm this all happens in the dreams of Captain Picard who took a nap on the holodeck and dreamed about being a very smart girl who ends up diapered by beings who are giant Sized because Q made a dimension of weird dimension diaper made people in his dreams. Picard  tells Q off for being mean until the weird dimension goes away again. Picard will wale up at the end of this tale. *hides*

• Like 1

Nice. 

Either Isabel is screwed or it's a brief detour to shake pursuers. 

3 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Hmmm this all happens in the dreams of Captain Picard who took a nap on the holodeck and dreamed about being a very smart girl who ends up diapered by beings who are giant Sized because Q made a dimension of weird dimension diaper made people in his dreams. Picard  tells Q off for being mean until the weird dimension goes away again. Picard will wale up at the end of this tale. *hides*

So is this a preview for next season of Star Trek Picard? ?

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Were we promised a cliffhanger that leaves us speechless?

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Ouch. I'm sad that you didn't think the cliffhanger was good enough. Maybe I'm just too susceptible to cliffhangers, but I thought this was a pretty big one. Might also be a translator issue on your end (the cliffhanger didn't translate right so you didn't get it or your comment was mistranslated)

5 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

I don't think the Diaper Dimension has anything to do with Star Trek hehe.

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

Nice. 

Either Isabel is screwed or it's a brief detour to shake pursuers.

Thanks for the comment ?

On 8/20/2021 at 3:28 PM, DiaperedPrince said:

Ouch. I'm sad that you didn't think the cliffhanger was good enough. Maybe I'm just too susceptible to cliffhangers, but I thought this was a pretty big one. Might also be a translator issue on your end (the cliffhanger didn't translate right so you didn't get it or your comment was mistranslated)

Sorry for the late reply was on short vacation.

From the self-driving car they were handed over to another contact person.

Then there was a chase and in the end they were in the middle of nowhere in the Mexico variant of this dimension. Which is either a trap or another handoff.

This is what I have read.

The only thing now is that it may not be in Mexico at all but in Canada of DD then it would be interesting. 

12 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Sorry for the late reply was on short vacation.

From the self-driving car they were handed over to another contact person.

Then there was a chase and in the end they were in the middle of nowhere in the Mexico variant of this dimension. Which is either a trap or another handoff.

This is what I have read.

The only thing now is that it may not be in Mexico at all but in Canada of DD then it would be interesting. 

Thanks for the comment.

Enjoy the reveal everyone ?

Chapter 9 — True North Strong and Free

I sobbed into my pacifier, too dumbfounded to struggle, utterly broken. Why had I been so stupid to trust these people?! When she heard my sobs and saw my tears, Sofia looked concerned and rubbed my back in an attempt to comfort me, but I was going into a full meltdown.

“Ay hey Isabella! Calm down! You are safe, I was only uhh, what is de word, uhh, kidding, kidding! I was kidding! Cálmate, princesa, Cálmate,” she soothed, hugging me tightly.

“Yer wying! Dersh no dezherch in Canada!!” The stupid pacifier was distorting my speech, but it was somewhat effective at keeping me calmer than totally berserk.

“Mi amor, dere is de Okanagan, where we are right now, in de south of de British Colombia. You are safe, reinita, I just helpet you cross de border!” Her Mexican accent got even thicker when she was stressed, and she looked like she was about to explode from anxiety.

“Cwoss de bohduh indu Mexico?”

“No no! Canada!”

“Pwove it! I dun bewieve you!”

Sofia sighed and pulled out a thin, flexible rectangle of plastic. She tapped a couple times on it and opened a maps app. I could see the position indicator indicating that we were just inside the border with Canada, and the background even showed the mountains and labeled the desert as the Okanagan. At this point I relaxed enough to realize that she wouldn’t be going through all this trouble to show me where we were when she could easily overpower me if I’d really been kidnapped to Mexico.

A few moments later, a black SUV pulled up beside us, and an eleven- or twelve-foot-tall Amazon got out. I’d seen enough giants at this point to not flinch, but I still made myself stay alert. He ran over to me and gave me a quick inspection, a massive hug, and a kiss on the forehead before I could even react. So much for staying alert.

“I’m so glad you’re safe, Isabelle.”

He turned to Sofia and shook her free hand. “Thanks for bringing Isabelle over the border. You railroad people are the ultimate heroes.”

“You are welcome, señor. Protect her, the hunters are everywhere I hear.”

“I will, absolutely.”

Sofia passed me over to him, along with the bag of spare diapers.

“Hold on. Who are you and why am I going with you if I’m already in Canada?” I queried. I was done with not knowing. From here on out, I would find out everything before I did anything.

“You’re fifty klicks from the nearest town and less than one from the border. Acimeran border forces have been known to cross over to recapture escaped Littles, which is exactly what you are,” he reasoned. “All I’m gonna do is take you further into Canada so you don’t die in the wilderness or get sent back to an orphanage. Any objections?”

“No,” I huffed as Sofia waved and left. The Amazon walked the few paces over and laid me down in the back of the SUV.

“Hey! What are you doing?!” I protested when he flipped my dress up.

He stopped and calmly said, “you wanna sit in your leaky diaper?”

“No,” I huffed again, and he proceeded to change me into a diaper from the bag of spares.

I sighed, red-faced, when he finished and buckled me into a car seat. So much for knowing everything. Things really weren’t under my control here. At least he was gentle and didn’t try anything.

“Ok Izzy, I’m Mike.” He glanced at some kind of holographic heads-up display and started driving away from the border along a small dirt track. “The reason I didn’t tell you my name earlier is because I didn’t want anyone from the Railroad to know my identity. Just a safety precaution.”

“How did you know I like to be called Izzy?” I asked suspiciously.

“I run an automatic bug scan on everyone that comes near my property, which includes my car. You’re clean, but you’ve got a microchip on you with a bunch of your privacy preferences, which includes your preferred name in conversation. Are you ok with me calling you that?”

I really did scan her and find the chip, even though that wasn’t where I got her name from. I didn’t want to let on to any more than I needed to right now. She’ll have plenty of time to fully comprehend the magnitude of what I did for her. Or leave. That was a grim thought. I'd snuck a tracking chip with an integrated mic onto her dress the moment she was in my arms, just in case she was dumb enough to choose that option and ended up needing my help.

“Yeah, you can call me whatever,” she replied as I turned onto a paved road. Deep breath, explain the situation. You got this.

“Okay. I want you to know that everything I’m doing for you is to help you. If at any point you want to leave, tell me and I’ll stop the car and you can go wherever you’d like. Just please be careful. However, I’d recommend you stay with me for the time being, for your own safety. Even though Canada is a million times better than the US for Little Rights, you’re unfortunately still in danger of being kidnapped by Little Hunters from the US. They WILL smuggle you back across the border and they WILL sell you to the highest bidder before you can say ‘True North Strong and Free’. Because of them, most Littles here choose to stay with a Big family for safety’s sake. In fact, that’s so common here that we have a name for it: homestay.”

“Where are we going?” She asked as I took the on-ramp onto the highway to Penticton. It was a pretty big detour from our final destination, but I didn’t want to drive all the way to the west coast before Isabelle got her citizenship, just in case we got pulled over.

“Well first we’re going to the Immigration and Refugee Board for your asylum hearing, where you’ll get registered and get your Canadian citizenship.” Boy did she want to know everything! I guess it’ll help her survive in this dimension, so it isn’t a bad thing… It’s just slightly annoying for me.

They hand out citizenships just like that?” She snapped her cute little fingers to punctuate her point.

“To Littles who manage to get to Canada alive, yes. There’s a special clause in the Refugee Act from about twenty years ago.”

“The US doesn’t care?”

“They tried to stop them at first. When people protested and Canada caused a huge international scene with the first escaped Littles, the US struck a deal with us allowing Littles that cross the border to stay without persecution. In exchange, Canada still has the safe third country agreement for non-Little illegal immigrants, and extradition.”

“So I can be fully legal and everything?” Izzy’s face lit up adorably.

“Yup, should be pretty much guaranteed.” I didn’t mention the other tricks I had up my sleeve to ensure that, like the fact that I’d sponsored her application.

“What happens after that?”

“We can stop at Tims for lunch?”

“Who’s Tim?”

I chuckled. “Tims, or Tim Hortons, is just about Canada’s biggest coffee shop chain. Has been for decades.”

She nodded and turned back to the scenery out the window.

“What’s a Hellcat?” Izzy asked a while later, when we were about halfway there.

“You met one?”

“The guy that broke me out. He was a Little and said he’d been a Hellcat? So, what’s a Hellcat?”

“Wow, ok, I didn’t know Hellcat vets were in the railroad. The Hellcats are an international team of elite special forces. They’re above the law and protected as such by UN resolutions. They’re the best of the best in CQB, and they carry out counter-terrorist and hostage-rescue operations around the world. No Big unit can match their cool, speed, finesse and precision. You were in good hands.”

Izzy had a shocked, then sheepish look on her face as I said that.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, slightly concerned.

“I umm… kinda caused a scene with them behind the orphanage.” Her face turned bright red and she looked away from the rear-view mirror where I could see her. I decided to have some fun.

“Ahh you’d better watch your butt now, you’ve probably pissed off their whole regiment.” I teased.

“What?!” She squeaked.

“Kidding.” I poked my tongue out at her and she chuckled nervously.

Soon, I pulled into the parking lot in front of the Penticton office of the IRB and parked. There fortunately weren’t many other cars there, so I was able to find a spot in the small lot. Izzy had dozed off en-route, and her pacifier that was clipped to her dress had adorably found its way back into her mouth. It bobbed in and out there with each breath she took. She looked so precious! I gently brushed her cheek with my fingers to wake her up, almost regretting disturbing her.

“Hey Sleeping Beauty, we’re here,” I chimed. She stirred and I undid the straps on her car seat. “Sorry about the seat, it’s a federal height law and honestly safer for you.” I’d forgotten to tell her about it earlier since I was so focused on getting her away from the border, and I tried to make up for it now.

“Mmmm,” she moaned.

I was about to set her on the ground when I noticed she wasn’t wearing any shoes. Because of my observation, I made a split-second decision and changed my motion at the last minute, swinging Izzy awkwardly for a fraction of a second and bringing the sleepy girl out of her slumber.

I felt myself pulled up suddenly in a motion that jolted me wide awake. I looked around and realized that we were in front of a small-business style, single-story, office. The lower part of the shiny black coat of the SUV that we’d arrived in was caked in a layer of dust, and the rear passenger door was open.

The Amazon… Mike… closed it and apologized to me, “Sorry for waking you up, Izzy, but I just realized you weren’t wearing any shoes.”

“Huh? Oh ish okay…” I rubbed my eyes and waved it off.

He nodded at that, and carried me in through the front glass door on his hip. The SUV pipped behind us, signaling the doors locking, even though Mike clearly didn’t do anything apart from walk away from it. Bluetooth? RFID? NFC? Probably something similar, but more advanced. Aargh, I wish I could learn all of their tech!

There were a couple people waiting around inside the air-conditioned office, most of them sitting on a row of cushioned chairs along a wall. Heads turned to stare disapprovingly at us when we walked in. I let my pacifier fall to where it was clipped to my dress and gawped back at them.

“Why are they looking at us like that?” I whispered to Mike as he sat down with me on his lap.

He sighed and whispered back, “Adoption is illegal in Canada. There are, however, a lot of Littles that choose to live like they do in the majority of the US. Some of them are used to the carefree lifestyle from before they escaped, others saw the bright sides of the lifestyle and wanted in. But when they go out and do official government things, like what we’re doing right now, they usually dress and behave as adults. This is the IRB, so you’re dressed just as inappropriately as, say, if you were wearing a bikini.” I giggled quietly at the picture. “Some of them probably even think I kidnapped you or I’m forcing you to do this.”

An official-looking Little clerk walked over to us carrying a transparent tablet, her lips pursed disapprovingly. This was the first Little I’d seen working a job, and it very much set the tone for what Canada would be like for me.

“Sir, I’m going to ask you to let her sit by herself,” she told Mike.

She addressed both of us as he lifted me to an empty adjacent chair. “Miss…” she looked at her tablet for a moment, “Green, please be considerate of others the next time you pick an outfit to wear to a government office. I’ll let you both stay this time, but be warned that if you dress like this again next time someone will likely ask you to leave.”

I tried to start explaining to the lady, but Mike squeezed my hand to stop me, and I complied. The Little tapped at her tablet and gave us a number that corresponded to two more than the one displayed on a TV hanging from the ceiling.

She pointed to it with her thumb. “When your number shows up, please go into office number three over there, and an agent will help you out,” she instructed. “Miss Green will have to go in alone, as per our privacy policies,” she looked threateningly at Mike.

I nodded and Mike thanked her, and she seemed to be somewhat put off by that. She blinked and turned to speak to one of the others waiting. After about 10 more minutes, the display updated to mine and I jumped down from the chair.

“They’re there to help you, don’t lie at all. Tell them the whole truth when they ask, everything you know. Good luck, I’m here if you need me,” Mike reassured.

I nodded and walked over to the ajar wooden door labeled with a fancy calligraphic 3, my socked feet slipping on the floor tiles. The Amazon man inside looked up in surprise when I pushed it open and walked in.

“What on earth are you wearing?!” He gasped, but quickly recovered. “Okay, okay, can you close the door?”

When I did so, he took a deep breath and continued, “Okay Isabelle, I’m Agent Duncan Schmidt with the Immigration and Refugees Board. I want you to know that you’re completely safe here. Nobody else, including the Big that I’m told you came with, will hear about anything you tell me, okay?”

I nodded, climbing onto a chair in front of his desk.

“Okay, so I need to know, is he forcing you to dress like this? That’s illegal, since you have every right that any other person in Canada has. We don’t discriminate by height or size here.”

“No no, he isn’t. I just escaped from an orphanage in the US, and I haven’t exactly got anything to change into yet,” I explained nervously.

He looked unconvinced, but dropped the matter. “Okay, so I need to confirm a few things with you. Can you state your full name and date of birth?”

“Isabelle Dauphin Green,” I answered, followed by my date of birth.

He nodded and tapped a couple things on his tablet. “You crossed the US border today and came straight here?”

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“I have it here on your application that you came via portal from the other dimension?”

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“What was the date of your dimensional entry?”

“Uhh…” I blanked on this one. I’d never bothered to ask for the specific date, and no one had ever told me. “This past July?” I ventured vaguely. The chess tournament had taken place sometime in mid-July, and I knew that the dates were the same here as back home.

Agent Schmidt looked at me suspiciously. “You don’t have the exact date?”

“Umm… no, sorry.”

“Okay, which portal did you go through? The name given by either dimension is fine.”

“Uhhh… I…” How am I supposed to name the localized portal that the UN made?! “The UN one?”

“What UN one?”

“The one the UN made for me?”

“What?? How am I supposed to help you if you don’t answer my questions truthfully?!” He looked exasperated, but he’d succeeded in scaring me all the same. I started sobbing my heart out for the second time that day.
===========================================================

Please do leave a like and a comment! I love hearing your thoughts!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 4
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 9 [8/25/2021]

Now I understand why last week was supposed to be a cliffhanger that was mean. SHE was supposed to be in Canada but thought she was in Mexico at the time.

Okay interesting chapters.

Looking forward to next week.

34 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Now I understand why last week was supposed to be a cliffhanger that was mean. SHE was supposed to be in Canada but thought she was in Mexico at the time.

Okay interesting chapters.

Looking forward to next week.

Glad you understand now. ?

1 minute ago, Guilend said:

How is she supposed to know any of this? He’s an idiot. Then I expect things like this from office workers. 

Keep in mind that most of the portal Littles go through a specific portal, not UN ones (rescuee escape cases are really rare). For an inexperienced agent like Schmidt it's easy enough for him to assume she's supposed to know and think she's lying when she in fact doesn't. ?

• DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 18 Posted [8/21/2022]
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 12 Posted [7/1/2022]