LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What clothing is easy to slip on over my cloth diapers and plastic pants

There are times when I can wear a double cloth diaper and plastic panties around the house. I wear them at night and do not want to take them off because this feels fantastic.  I wear a pair of sweat pants over my diapers and plastic pants when I know I have to answer the door or go to the mail box. Otherwise I wear  nothing but diapers, plastic panties, and a T shirt and do not answer the door. Are there any other pants beside sweat pants that I can slip on and of around my diapers easily?

Think Nylon, lined or shell pants in a larger size than you normally wear.

Quick on and off, you can rinse them out in a sink hang to dry or roll in a towel for quicker drying times.

Many years ago I gave up on sweat pants and jeans, I have not worn jeans or any other style pants in decades.

What I wear

Now, who wishes they were a Little Girl? Babydolls are especially good in warm weather since they are high-wasted and  loose-fitting

Sweat pants and/or lounge pants really are the best go-to if you're picking mens/boys clothing styles.  No one thinks twice about the former in public, and the latter is great anywhere inside/nearby the home.

If you're talking about womens/girls styles, you get a little more leeyway with a lot of skirt styles.  A thick enough fabric over the right onesie and it's vanished.

You might just try going with a long sport jersey, as long as it goes down low enough to cover your diapers and plastic pants. Pajama pants, might be another option? 

• Like 1
On 6/30/2021 at 9:49 AM, AbabeBill said:

You might just try going with a long sport jersey, as long as it goes down low enough to cover your diapers and plastic pants

At that point you are wearing what is essentially a babydoll since, if it covers the quite full-cut panties, it has a skirt. So who is fooling whom? A few years back, some ebayers were selling long pink T-shirts as babydolls. If you are going to come over to the Pink Side, go for the gold