LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bubbles moving up around my balls.

I'm sure most of us loves to poo our diapers. (Unless you're here by mistake in this section.) But there are some here who are too afraid to feel the complete experience. That's ok. Do your own thing. I'm talking about the real "complete experience" that just get's super poopy. (And horny) As I talk right now, I'm wearing super loaded diapers. I was having 3 loads over 18 hours. You got it, back to front. The first poo came for a gigantic firm poo. Then 6 hours later I had an equally volume with semi-firm to semi-soft. Finally 6 hours last I had a massive soft on. Back and front. With all the fiber (psyllium husk) it felt perfect. About an  hour later I started feeling a few little bubbles. Then a few more. And finally I had another huge, soft poo with another bubble. All over my balls and my dick. Yeah, I actually felt my balls tingling, I'm not the only one that does this? Even the ladies? Just a question. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• Like 2

Gas bubbles slowly moving around and escaping feel incredible. It is rare that the poo makes it past my nut sack to the front of my diaper,  but when it does,  it's incredible.   Add in the gas bubbles and its amazing. 

Even with the poo stopped at the nut sack diaper dam, the bubbles still feel great as the seep through. 

Occasionally,  I'll eat cabbage or something else that will give me gas when I  plan to be in a messy diaper for a while. 

• Like 2

I used to watch a fan dancer about 40 years ago who's stage name was Bubbles!  She could move around my balls if she wanted to!  On the other hand, she's probably 70 years old now and ugly!

19 hours ago, diaperjack101 said:

I'm sure most of us loves to poo our diapers. (Unless you're here by mistake in this section.) But there are some here who are too afraid to feel the complete experience. That's ok. Do your own thing. I'm talking about the real "complete experience" that just get's super poopy. (And horny) As I talk right now, I'm wearing super loaded diapers. I was having 3 loads over 18 hours. You got it, back to front. The first poo came for a gigantic firm poo. Then 6 hours later I had an equally volume with semi-firm to semi-soft. Finally 6 hours last I had a massive soft on. Back and front. With all the fiber (psyllium husk) it felt perfect. About an  hour later I started feeling a few little bubbles. Then a few more. And finally I had another huge, soft poo with another bubble. All over my balls and my dick. Yeah, I actually felt my balls tingling, I'm not the only one that does this? Even the ladies? Just a question. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

Maybe your poo is fermenting! 

• 4 months later...

I get this all the time. I am a really gassy guy, and fart bubbles get trapped in the turd. Sometimes they will make a crackling sound as I poop and the bubbles pop, other times they will randomly escape from the turd, or if I shift my weight around. I love it.

I had this morning. I love it when they escape very slowly. Usually a very slow fart and then the little bubbles slide up around my nuts. Like Fartman, I don't even feel a fart. It's an old fart and just shifts and then slides up. Love that slow bubble.

• 2 weeks later...